Another victim of "gun control."

Or maybe I won't sing a different tune. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year. More innocent people are killed with guns every year than criminals. 208 were killed justifiably in 2006, while 32,000 were killed by accident/suicide. Want to refute that statement, go ahead I'm all ears. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". Bullshit, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are your facts. Tool.

PureBS Why dont you run for President, the mac daddy did it I'm sure you could too.

Handguns4kids:

"Highest homicide rates with firearms..."
Since when do guns (instead of people) commit crimes?
Feel free to reference Switzerland, who's male residents are REQUIRED to own FULL AUTOS as part of the Country's militia. (The government ISSUES full auto weapons to its militia members…. Who happen to be ALL able-bodied males between the ages of 20 and 34.)
Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yet, in light of that "disturbing fact" about the raw number of guns in that Country, violent crime is still extremely low.

Being you want to reference "in house".... (Meaning within the United States) here some useful information that I'm quite sure you're going to argue about:

Vermont is CONSISTENTLY rated as one of the top 5 safest states to live in within the US. Keep in mind that Vermont law merely reflects federal laws -- and absolutely nothing more. Licenses are NOT required to purchase, sell, or carry weapons at all within that state. Yet, in spite of the complete lack of gun control within the state, the violent crime within the state remains EXTREMELY low compared to the rest of the nation.

Direct quote:
"Vermont: one of the safest five states in the country. In Vermont, citizens can carry a firearm without getting permission . . . without paying a fee . . . or without going through any kind of government-imposed waiting period. And yet for ten years in a row, Vermont has remained one of the top-five, safest states in the union—having three times received the "Safest State Award."
-End Quote
GUN CONTROL FACT-SHEET (2004)

In Kennesaw, GA they actually REQUIRE its residents to OWN A FIREARM!
25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
Where is the blood in the streets?

On the other hand, in case you haven't noticed --- almost all of the violent crime communities in the US have the strictest gun control laws. (Feel free to reference DC, NYC, LA, San Diego, Chicago, and Detroit -- just to name a few.)

Bottom line? Guns aren't the problem. "Adding more guns to the mix" is a very skewered and warped perspective on how to solve the non-existent problem of "gun crime." Once again -- in case you missed it before: GUNS ARE INANIMATE OBJECTS THAT DO NOTHING WITHOUT THE HUMAN HAND THAT WIELDS IT. In no way shape, form, or fashion do guns commit crime all by themselves.

So.... back to square 1. Exactly HOW does outlawing an inanimate object stop people from picking up ANOTHER inanimate object and using it to commit a crime?

Handguns4kids:

"Highest homicide rates with firearms..."
Since when do guns (instead of people) commit crimes?
Feel free to reference Switzerland, who's male residents are REQUIRED to own FULL AUTOS as part of the Country's militia. (The government ISSUES full auto weapons to its militia members…. Who happen to be ALL able-bodied males between the ages of 20 and 34.)
Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yet, in light of that "disturbing fact" about the raw number of guns in that Country, violent crime is still extremely low.

Being you want to reference "in house".... (Meaning within the United States) here some useful information that I'm quite sure you're going to argue about:

Vermont is CONSISTENTLY rated as one of the top 5 safest states to live in within the US. Keep in mind that Vermont law merely reflects federal laws -- and absolutely nothing more. Licenses are NOT required to purchase, sell, or carry weapons at all within that state. Yet, in spite of the complete lack of gun control within the state, the violent crime within the state remains EXTREMELY low compared to the rest of the nation.

Direct quote:
"Vermont: one of the safest five states in the country. In Vermont, citizens can carry a firearm without getting permission . . . without paying a fee . . . or without going through any kind of government-imposed waiting period. And yet for ten years in a row, Vermont has remained one of the top-five, safest states in the union—having three times received the "Safest State Award."
-End Quote
GUN CONTROL FACT-SHEET (2004)

In Kennesaw, GA they actually REQUIRE its residents to OWN A FIREARM!
25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
Where is the blood in the streets?

On the other hand, in case you haven't noticed --- almost all of the violent crime communities in the US have the strictest gun control laws. (Feel free to reference DC, NYC, LA, San Diego, Chicago, and Detroit -- just to name a few.)

Bottom line? Guns aren't the problem. "Adding more guns to the mix" is a very skewered and warped perspective on how to solve the non-existent problem of "gun crime." Once again -- in case you missed it before: GUNS ARE INANIMATE OBJECTS THAT DO NOTHING WITHOUT THE HUMAN HAND THAT WIELDS IT. In no way shape, form, or fashion do guns commit crime all by themselves.

So.... back to square 1. Exactly HOW does outlawing an inanimate object stop people from picking up ANOTHER inanimate object and using it to commit a crime?

Good info... Thanks for posting!

The thing that frustrates me the most is that it really is not about guns at all. It is about people behaving improperly. I just wish the "moonbats" would be honest and come out and say what their real agenda is - taking away our guns so that we will go quietly into the night. They really don't give a damn about who is safe and who is not, just as long as they are safe and have ultimate control over everyone else. They are full of fear.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that it really is not about guns at all. It is about people behaving improperly. I just wish the "moonbats" would be honest and come out and say what their real agenda is - taking away our guns so that we will go quietly into the night. They really don't give a damn about who is safe and who is not, just as long as they are safe and have ultimate control over everyone else. They are full of fear.

hit the nail right on the head

The moonbats in the northeast and on the left coast will never learn. In their mind, all guns should be outlawed creating a "utopia" of brotherly love where violence will magically disappear. Fact they ignore, is that more people are killed by knives, baseball bats, lead pipes, tire irons, bombs, cars, poison, etc...etc...etc... than all the gun related deaths combined.

I totally agree with you but, I am far from a moonbat. have to admit I had to look up moonbat never heard of that term before. Matter of fact I am originally from Pennsylvania. That said it's screwed up here. New Jersey, DC, most of the New Englans States. PA is where I am going hopfully very soon.

I totally agree with you but, I am far from a moonbat. have to admit I had to look up moonbat never heard of that term before. Matter of fact I am originally from Pennsylvania. That said it's screwed up here. New Jersey, DC, most of the New Englans States. PA is where I am going hopfully very soon.

Nah man... I realize not everybody in the Northeast is a moonbat. It's just that their numbers seem to be concentrated there. They outnumber the pro 2A conservative types such as ourselves... We have some true patriots here at USAcarry that are from the Northeast.

weapons are just tools they are not good or bad, they are for a purpose.

If you give a hammer to a five year old, what do you expect he is going to do?

Let a fool have a gun, what should we expect it would happen?:hang3:
There is where the problem lies, also the solution:

Training, training, training.

Now guns are not hammers bu they will sure put the last nail on lots of coffins.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back