Zombie attack prank what would you have done?

I have been praying that this does not become a trend in stupidity across the nation. To be honest I would have shot the guy.

How about you?

With a leg injury running is not really an option for me. So it would be STAND YOUR GROUND and Not knowing if this nutcase was drugged up or just being stupid I would draw and show (which is not what I would do in any other threat) If he did keep coming and got close I would aim if that did not stop him well lets say I hope it would stop him.

wow, kinda funny in the end when all the people start chasing him though. I noticed there was one who threw a basket ball and beaned the dude in the melon. No matter what you think this is not very smart, he is lucky some one did not shoot him.

click on more info and the poster said he almost got shot at 2:00 well he most likely deserved it acting like that on unsuspecting people.

One more thing. This is why I carry. If you watch these folks running and panicking. Being armed lets you think more clearly and actually access the situation better. I also hope this is not a new trend.

I would have tried to retreat, but would have also been ready to defend myself as needed. Hope someone explained to this guy that he is taking his life in his own hands and is very likely to end up going from undead to dead very quickly.

I would have tried to retreat, but would have also been ready to defend myself as needed. Hope someone explained to this guy that he is taking his life in his own hands and is very likely to end up going from undead to dead very quickly.
Exactly.I agree totally.

man, what a stupid BONEHEAD. all for 3 minutes of fame on youtube. Yeah, with a weak hip I'm nowhere as fast as I used to be, I would of drawn on him. He's going to try to scare the wrong person. What a stupid BONEHEAD.

hahahahahahahahaha!
that was funny as f to watch..........but no not a good idea for a prank esp with folks you don't know or have a gun around although it gave me an idea rotflmao
i bet next halloween the most popular costumes will be zombies from the walking dead show
still laughing my ass off hehehehhahahaha only reason it could be dangerous in this day and age is some nut may use it to actually harm someone else and we just don't know if it's a prank or not these days......but it would still be great for a haunted houses theme for sure heheh hahah

I can honestly say, if he would of approached me with my preg. wife and son I would of put 2 in his chest. He is very lucky, and stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back