You have to read this.

this is one thing that has concerned me, when I travel out side my own state and carry, what leo will try and break my balls about living in NJ and having a florida ccp.. has anyone come across this yet..
how about @ airports whats the best way to transport?:cray:

I bet you half of them don't throw you on the hood because you have a weapon, legally. In-car cameras help that. .

When Clinton was spending all that money for new police officers across the country, a certain city which will remain nameless was eligible for (and I don't recall the exact numbers) but several new cruisers, X amount of new cops, new weapons and dash board cameras for all the new vehicles and some of the older ones. The chief agreed to take the funding for all, but declined the dash cameras. He was informed it was a package deal, all or none. Rather than take the cameras, he declined it all. What does that tell you?

Old Owl, I really think you could use some "counseling" on this HATE COPS problem you have. You must have really done some hard time or something. Out of all of the thousands of cops I know and worked with, I can probably count on one hand, the cops that would take down a CCW Permitee or abuse their authority. And most of the ones I could count have already been fired and work for McDonalds or something. Dude, you really need to get off of it and get a mega-dose of reality. Stop listening to the Alex Jones Show so much. Frankly, the conspiracy theories and "all cops are brutal" thing is getting a little bit boring! Anything that gets mentioned about cops, you have an answer and a mega bad experience to go with it. I'm not buying the crap and you're starting to show that the "OLD OWL" is not wise. I've been out there all of my life with it, and I ain't buying it.

Eric (one member on that post) spelled foul; fowl. So...see who's talking? Not only stupid but dumb.:sarcastic:

You know, I have thought about this for a while now and I think Old Owl is the anti. I think Old Owl is everything I am against. Old Owl, you are--------- Never mind and thank you Mods.

The Dove

You know, I have thought about this for a while now and I think Old Owl is the anti. I think Old Owl is everything I am against. Old Owl, you are--------- Never mind and thank you Mods.

The Dove
I'm not defending anyones attitude here, but I will give Owl this benefit, he lives just outside of Boston. The attitude of LEO (and citizens alike) there is completely different than the more sane parts of the country. Perhaps one begets the other (not saying which begets which), but my point is everyone deals with different attitudes in different parts of the country. Weather I agree with him or not, I'm going to assume his opinion is based on more than a conspiracy theorist.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back