Would you shoot down a drone over your back yard?

Proof positive of your small-mindedness, turning to a family tragedy that I've spoken freely about so you can get a dig in on an internet stranger.
So, were you to blame? Did you turn your back when your family needed help? How did you feel after? Did you do all you could do? I don't think you did isn't that right Mr. Bluestringer.

I've cross-examined thousands of people. I argued for a living and I'm good at it. I have hundreds of questions for you. You can stop this anytime by leaving me alone. And because you started this you may not have the last word. You wanted my attention? Now you have it undivided. It continues until you stop insulting.

Leave me alone.

So, were you to blame? Did you turn your back when your family needed help? How did you feel after? Did you do all you could do? I don't think you did isn't that right Mr. Bluestringer.

Proof positive of your small-mindedness, turning to a family tragedy that I've spoken freely about so you can get a dig in on an internet stranger.

Does it seem as though you're getting whatever outcome you fantasize you can troll me into with this line of invective?

I've cross-examined thousands of people. I argued for a living and I'm good at it. I have hundreds of questions for you. You can stop this anytime by leaving me alone. And because you started this you may not have the last word. You wanted my attention? Now you have it undivided. It continues until you stop insulting.

I didn't "start" anything. I called it a ridiculous assertion that you are qualified to diagnose as mentally ill anyone posting on this board, and likewise characterized your assertion that people expressing themselves on a gun forum has anything in the world to do with anyone, left or so-called "right," screaming for gun control, and that's exactly what those assertions are, ridiculous. Gun-grabbers will be "SCREAMING" for gun control no matter what any gun owners do or say, or whether what they say seems bizarre or "crazy as a junkyard dog" to you.

After that I tried to make a joke out of our differences of opinion, but that wasn't enough for you and you subsequently asked for my agreement on that which I already stated were my disagreements with you.

Like all control freaks, your use of the pseudoscience of psychiatry in your rantings shows a gross lack of ability to just have a give-and-take discussion about important topics. The 1st Amendment is an important topic, but your response to my broaching the subject was a dismissive "blah blah blah." Disarming American citizens over the most trivial and arbitrary of "laws" that give government powers that the Constitution never contemplated them having is an important topic, but your responses to me responding to your support for said "laws" is various dismissals of our constitutional rights, ranging from "You don't know what you're talking about" to "Mr. Constitution" just a post or two back in this thread.

Now you're pissed because all I did in this thread is repeat what you said about how you'd lie to cops after downing someone else's private property and deny them the ability to recover it. Of course you'd lie to the cops in that instance, because you would be breaking the law by destroying or otherwise preventing the owner from getting his drone back!

Leave me alone.

No, I can't let lies stand. It's not in my makeup. And as to the last sentence in my last paragraph, you should leave yourself alone, because if only pointing out the idiocy of committing the illegal acts you referred to while likely being video recorded is enough to set you off on these continual rants about my dead sister and my or my other family members' culpability in her death is nothing if not proof positive of your small-mindedness, turning to a family tragedy that I've spoken freely about so you can get a dig in on an internet stranger.

Blues

Carpking, race horses often have "blinders" on to limit their full view; I respectfully suggest you are emulating a race horse.

Open your bag of laws to NOT drone related, but simply PRIVATE PROPERTY related: you should quickly find laws in all 50 states related to destroying someone elses private property.

I am not a lawyer, I am not being paid lawyer rates to show you this, so I will not do ALL your work for you.

Again, please stop giving such incorrect info.

Does it seem as though you're getting whatever outcome you fantasize you can troll me into with this line of invective?

I didn't "start" anything. I called it a ridiculous assertion that you are qualified to diagnose as mentally ill anyone posting on this board, and likewise characterized your assertion that people expressing themselves on a gun forum has anything in the world to do with anyone, left or so-called "right," screaming for gun control, and that's exactly what those assertions are, ridiculous. Gun-grabbers will be "SCREAMING" for gun control no matter what any gun owners do or say, or whether what they say seems bizarre or "crazy as a junkyard dog" to you.

After that I tried to make a joke out of our differences of opinion, but that wasn't enough for you and you subsequently asked for my agreement on that which I already stated were my disagreements with you.

Like all control freaks, your use of the pseudoscience of psychiatry in your rantings shows a gross lack of ability to just have a give-and-take discussion about important topics. The 1st Amendment is an important topic, but your response to my broaching the subject was a dismissive "blah blah blah." Disarming American citizens over the most trivial and arbitrary of "laws" that give government powers that the Constitution never contemplated them having is an important topic, but your responses to me responding to your support for said "laws" is various dismissals of our constitutional rights, ranging from "You don't know what you're talking about" to "Mr. Constitution" just a post or two back in this thread.

Now you're pissed because all I did in this thread is repeat what you said about how you'd lie to cops after downing someone else's private property and deny them the ability to recover it. Of course you'd lie to the cops in that instance, because you would be breaking the law by destroying or otherwise preventing the owner from getting his drone back!

No, I can't let lies stand. It's not in my makeup. And as to the last sentence in my last paragraph, you should leave yourself alone, because if only pointing out the idiocy of committing the illegal acts you referred to while likely being video recorded is enough to set you off on these continual rants about my dead sister and my or my other family members' culpability in her death is nothing if not proof positive of your small-mindedness, turning to a family tragedy that I've spoken freely about so you can get a dig in on an internet stranger.

Blues
You brought it on. Actions have consequences. Even dogs learn this. Don't try to explain it away. I printed all the posts in chrono order. You absolutely drew first blood. And more uneducated, anal retentive, long-winded posts? I have no time to read them. But my son does. He's not happy. He'd love to help his dad.

If you don't stop the insults and name calling my sons and a their friends say they'll create ID's. Your life here will be hell. Those little hoodlums will hound you to the ends of the earth for the things you've said to me. You won't be able to post anything anywhere without them responding. I've given strict orders to my sons that no one is to bother to you. But I can't hold them off if you continue. They're adults. So I'm asking you again... nicely. Will you please leave me alone? I won't ask too many more times. I can't give you the last word. And I'm certainly not accustomed to losing. But I am giving you a way out. You merely need to leave me alone.

Do you know why no one is coming to your defense? They like watching you get your due. You've been rubbing too many people's noses in pee for far too long.

Now, back to the issues at hand. i'm waiting for answers to some questions. Yes, I went back and read your old posts. You forced my hand. And now I have a lot of questions. You wanted my attention. You absolutely have it. Now answer the questions. And should the boys and their friends create ID's here? I need an answer sh!t-kicker. They can cut-off my ID as i really don't care. But the site administrator couldn't possibly stop these guys. They swap IP's and ID's like you do underwear. And God forbid their Facebook friends get involved. Hundreds of them. There won't be anywhere to go online. Not any chat board. They're extremely tech savvy.

I'm asking again, nicely. Please stop now and I won't respond to any of your posts. And then life goes-on for everyone as before. It's very easy. You can do it. All you have to do is let it go.

Carpking, race horses often have "blinders" on to limit their full view; I respectfully suggest you are emulating a race horse.

Open your bag of laws to NOT drone related, but simply PRIVATE PROPERTY related: you should quickly find laws in all 50 states related to destroying someone elses private property.

I am not a lawyer, I am not being paid lawyer rates to show you this, so I will not do ALL your work for you.

Again, please stop giving such incorrect info.

Sorry son. Cite a law or end it. You're talking about criminal mischief. But it doesn't apply. One state's version reads as follows:

A person is guilty of criminal mischief in the fourth degree when, having no right to do so nor any reasonable ground to believe that he or she has such right, he or she: 1. Intentionally damages property of another person; Criminal mischief in the fourth degree is a class A misdemeanor.

In this case the defense is affirmative. The right to remove the threat exists if the owner has been made aware that the act is causing annoyance, alarm or fear and continues. That's it. As a prosecutor I would tell the complainant his actions resulted in the loss of his property based on a reasonable cause. No charge would be filed for your loss. I would advise you to use more sense with your toy.

A drone buzzing your head poses a threat to life, limb and property. One is not required to wait until injury or property damage occurs but rather may take measures to protect real or personal property from your drone. If it is being used for the sole purpose of annoyance you would be charged with aggravated harassment. Using FAA controlled airspace to commit harassment is a class A misdemeanor as it is "aggravated." Harassment becomes aggravated when you use any federally controlled entity to annoy or alarm another. This includes telephone lines, mail, Internet, airspace or any government agency.

Now go get a law degree if you want to be a wiseguy.

I thought this might be a good time for a public service announcement. This post should be taken as a general information post, not directed to any one individual. :no: There's a link at the top of every page on this site that says "Link Removed." Some salient passages from those rules include, but are certainly not limited to (just to get the legalese out of the way):

"By participating in this forum site, you understand and agree not to post or transmit any material that, in our judgment, is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or unlawful in any way, or any material that infringes on the rights of others or contains any virus or other computer programming routine which may interfere with or damage the site or otherwise interrupt on the ability of others to use or enjoy the same. ....we reserve the right to deny access to anyone who we believe, in our sole discretion, has in any way breached these Terms..."

"General Rules:

1. Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.

2. Language - No dirty language. We are trying to create a place where you don’t have to worry if your child is sitting next to you while reading. Please keep your language clean. The friendly workarounds on using crude language will not be tolerated also. We are not talking about damn, hell, and other small ones, we are talking about the major ones and you know what they are.

6. Accounts – You are only allowed one account. If your account is suspended or deleted you are not allowed to create another account. If multiple accounts are discovered they will be deleted!

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Otherwise, I just have to get this off my chest:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

facebook-laughing-smiley-emoticon.jpg.gif
Drama.gif
Rofl_10b_zps5c3f7dfb.gif
Rofl_3e_zpsb267d714.gif
doh.gif
whatever.gif
bsflag00.gif
ROFLSmiley.gif
kool_105-albums-animated-gif-s-pict.gif
rofl-smiley.gif
free-laughing-smiley-emoticon-lmao.gif

rolleyes4973377.gif

Good try, but you responded. An indirect post is a veiled direct post. Suddenly you're a law and order guy? A quick review of you post history shows you don't care for anything about rules. They tell me they've found you on another chat board? Kid's pretty good. This is going to turn-out poorly. Stop now. No indirect responses either.

I see no one is still defending you. They loathe you and your insults. You'll stop or Internet chat just won't be fun for you anymore.

Wow! They found the user-name I've used for over 10 years on another forum??? Oh my, they are freakin' internet Samurais, aren't they though? I guess that means that Google hasn't kicked them off their search engine yet. Yes indeed, that makes them "pretty good." Pffft.

Things might change though when they start committing the harassment you are asking them to if I deign to continue to respond to posts that are not only directed to me personally, but which malign even my family so that you can "win" an internet argument.

So now you patrol these boards in the name of vengeance for all the people I've offended in the past? Do you have any idea how much like Wild Dog you sound with that nonsense? Except Wild Dog at least bases his more fantastical posts on a desire to help those who can't (or won't) help themselves, while you just make threats on behalf of people who are perfectly capable of addressing any sleight they may perceive me to have made against them, but choose not to for whatever reason, and then enlist the help of others to carry out those threats!

Well, me being the always-helpful person I try to be, let me save them the trouble of searching Google for every instance of the name/moniker/pseudonym/song lyric, "BluesStringer." They'll end up with a bunch of hits for sites and YouTube videos related to Jimmy Vaughn anyway, and they go messin' with that BluesStringer, no tellin' what trouble they'll get into, all thanks to you BTW. But anyway, as of this writing, the following are all the fora (that I recall or have confirmed) where I use the name "BluesStringer." There are at least two other BluesStringers on various fora who are not me. If your Little Rascals don't see the fora where those others post below, then they're going to be harassing and stalking the wrong BluesStringer. I have to admit, I kinda hope they do it anyway. [/lmmf'nao]

Of course, it will be up to you (or them) to figure out where I am still active. Most of these sites haven't seen me even check in briefly for five or six years, but hey, it will give these "pretty good kids" some practice keeping their "pretty good" internet harassment chops up. LOL

You goin' for Dad of the Year with this stuff, or what?
free-laughing-smiley-emoticon-lmao.gif

http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/fusionbb.php?
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forum.php
http://benchmadeforum.com/groupee/forums
http://www.thektog.org/forum/
http://www.cztalk.com/
http://smith-wessonforum.com/forum.php
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/forum.php
http://www.xdtalk.com/
http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/index.php
http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/index.php
https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/forum.php
http://www.czforumsite.info/index.php
http://www.survivalistboards.com/
http://sigforum.com/eve
http://edcforums.com/
http://www.ar15.com/

Now remember boys and girls, any posts you find by a "BluesStringer" on any fora other than those listed above are not me. Also, you will likely get a rather cold reception from the Mods/Admins if you do find posts by me that are years-old, and you resurrect them like necrophiliacs feeding on the ash-pile of long-dead and cremated threads, another thing which I must admit I'd get a chuckle from watching.

Also remember boys and girls, that the internet is all about getting out there and having some fun. So get to it!

Blues

Sorry son. Cite a law or end it. Now go get a law degree if you want to be a wiseguy.

Not trying to be a wiseguy, just counter your wrong information sir.

If I get a law degree I can be a wiseguy? Is that what you are suggesting?

You are misleading and encouraging others who read this forum by saying there is no law against making a drone fall from the sky via any method, including gun fire.

I respectfully suggest that if you insist on continuing to offer legal counsel that it is lawful to (shoot) down a drone, that you come out of 'retirement,' and make yourself available once again as an active lawyer, and represent all whom you have counselled on here to take them down for simply legally flying over their property. Don't you agree you owe them all that? Please post your phone number so they can contact you for their legal defense.

You suggest "cite law:" Here are some I have seen elsewhere that may help you understand there ARE laws directly against this:

1) The FAA prohibits shooting down any aircraft. Ever.
Not to mention local laws regarding the discharging of firearms in certain places.
The FAA also considers UAVs aircraft.
Do the math.

2) I'm pretty certain discharging your firearm into the air is against the law in all 50 states. The act of firing up into the air is practically the poster child for these laws. You have no idea where the round will fall, and who it may hit. The FAA said a drone "hit by gunfire could crash, causing damage to persons or property on the ground, or it could collide with other objects in the air. Shooting at an unmanned aircraft could result in criminal or civil liability, just as would firing at a manned airplane."

3) it is 18 U.S. Code § 32 - 'Destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities'. The NTSB and the FAA consider personal drones are aircraft. (Huerta v Pirker, NTSB Docket CP-217). It is not the FAA who would press charges, it's the US Attorney.

4) (a)Whoever willfully—
(1) sets fire to, damages, destroys, disables, or wrecks any aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States or any civil aircraft used, operated, or employed in interstate, overseas, or foreign air commerce;
(2) places or causes to be placed a destructive device or substance in, upon, or in proximity to, or otherwise makes or causes to be made unworkable or unusable or hazardous to work or use, any such aircraft, or any part or other materials used or intended to be used in connection with the operation of such aircraft, if such placing or causing to be placed or such making or causing to be made is likely to endanger the safety of any such aircraft;
(3) sets fire to, damages, destroys, or disables any air navigation facility, or interferes by force or violence with the operation of such facility, if such fire, damaging, destroying, disabling, or interfering is likely to endanger the safety of any such aircraft in flight;
(4) with the intent to damage, destroy, or disable any such aircraft, sets fire to, damages, destroys, or disables or places a destructive device or substance in, upon, or in proximity to, any appliance or structure, ramp, landing area, property, machine, or apparatus, or any facility or other material used, or intended to be used, in connection with the operation, maintenance, loading, unloading or storage of any such aircraft or any cargo carried or intended to be carried on any such aircraft;
(5) interferes with or disables, with intent to endanger the safety of any person or with a reckless disregard for the safety of human life, anyone engaged in the authorized operation of such aircraft or any air navigation facility aiding in the navigation of any such aircraft;
(6) performs an act of violence against or incapacitates any individual on any such aircraft, if such act of violence or incapacitation is likely to endanger the safety of such aircraft;
(7) communicates information, knowing the information to be false and under circumstances in which such information may reasonably be believed, thereby endangering the safety of any such aircraft in flight; or
(8) attempts or conspires to do anything prohibited under paragraphs (1) through (7) of this subsection;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years or both.

5) It is also worth considering that the "internet lawyer" is probably a greasy adolescent on his way from a porn site to a gaming site.

6) The idiot tee shirt thrower (53 year old Electrical Engineer) [who downed a drone] was arrested by the police and charged with a felony, and has bail set at $10,000!

This post began with an example of someone being criminally charged after downing a drone. Item 6) above is another example of criminal charges being filed for downing a drone - no firearm involved. It is becoming almost a weekly occurance that someone gets arrested and criminally charged for downing a drone. You suggest none of these are happening? You are advising folks on here it is OK to down a drone in the face of all these criminal charges happening? Why is that folks who down drones all over are being arrested on criminal charges then?

As a last thought for you, I suggest you and your children use your googing skills for a better reason than you have already suggested: Research WHAT exact laws are being used to criminally charge these people with downing drones. Then come back here and report to the forum WHAT exactly they may expect to be criminally charged with, for downing that drone that is legally flying over their property in FAA governed space that they do not own. I suggest that would be a much better and more BENEFICIAL use of your lawyer abilites that would be a very positive use of your time.

I see no one is still defending you. They loathe you and your insults. You'll stop or Internet chat just won't be fun for you anymore.

Oh there are people here who agree with blues. He needs no defending from us, he's doing a fine job all ready.

I know you'll probably come at me again with your homophobic attacks...that's all right I've spent a good time helping those that project their inadequacies on others. Before you keep trying to play doctor, how about you get a medical degree before being a wiseguy?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Thanks to Chen and Farmhood.

Just an update on the harassment-watch. Made my last reply with links to every forum I am a member of under the name "BluesStringer" at 11:37 (CST) this morning. A quick perusal of those sites shows no harassment of my user-name as of 5:01 PM (CST) that I could find.

The Little Rascals are going to have to step up their game if they want to drive me off the interwebs.

LO-freakin'-L!

I see no one is still defending you. They loathe you and your insults. You'll stop or Internet chat just won't be fun for you anymore. :haha:
You're new here and have much to learn about our forum and it's members. The fun is just beginning.

Oh there are people here who agree with blues. He needs no defending from us, he's doing a fine job all ready.

I know you'll probably come at me again with your homophobic attacks...that's all right I've spent a good time helping those that project their inadequacies on others. Before you keep trying to play doctor, how about you get a medical degree before being a wiseguy?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
OK, whatever you say. Worry about yourself.

Just an update on the harassment-watch. Made my last reply with links to every forum I am a member of under the name "BluesStringer" at 11:37 (CST) this morning. A quick perusal of those sites shows no harassment of my user-name as of 5:01 PM (CST) that I could find.

The Little Rascals are going to have to step up their game if they want to drive me off the interwebs.

LO-freakin'-L!
So where was dad? Did he abuse her? Did you? Did the insanity run in the family? Other than you and her is anyone else nuts? Even an uncle? Did being raised by women turn you into this abusive mama's boy? Sharp tongue from behind a keyboard? Did the abusive nature come from the male gene? What makes Bluestringer tick. We want to know what makes us the target of your abuse. All your victims are entitled to an answer.

No one is bothering you because I forbid them.

LO-freakin'-L!

No one wants to drive you off. Just to make you understand actions have consequences. Nothing is of-limits. Not one, but two eyes for an eye.

You suggest "cite law:" Here are some I have seen elsewhere that may help you understand there ARE laws directly against this:

1) The FAA prohibits shooting down any aircraft. Ever.
Not to mention local laws regarding the discharging of firearms in certain places.
The FAA also considers UAVs aircraft.
Do the math.

2) I'm pretty certain discharging your firearm into the air is against the law in all 50 states. The act of firing up into the air is practically the poster child for these laws. You have no idea where the round will fall, and who it may hit. The FAA said a drone "hit by gunfire could crash, causing damage to persons or property on the ground, or it could collide with other objects in the air. Shooting at an unmanned aircraft could result in criminal or civil liability, just as would firing at a manned airplane."

3) it is 18 U.S. Code § 32 - 'Destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities'. The NTSB and the FAA consider personal drones are aircraft. (Huerta v Pirker, NTSB Docket CP-217). It is not the FAA who would press charges, it's the US Attorney.

4) (a)Whoever willfully—
(1) sets fire to, damages, destroys, disables, or wrecks any aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States or any civil aircraft used, operated, or employed in interstate, overseas, or foreign air commerce;
(2) places or causes to be placed a destructive device or substance in, upon, or in proximity to, or otherwise makes or causes to be made unworkable or unusable or hazardous to work or use, any such aircraft, or any part or other materials used or intended to be used in connection with the operation of such aircraft, if such placing or causing to be placed or such making or causing to be made is likely to endanger the safety of any such aircraft;
(3) sets fire to, damages, destroys, or disables any air navigation facility, or interferes by force or violence with the operation of such facility, if such fire, damaging, destroying, disabling, or interfering is likely to endanger the safety of any such aircraft in flight;
(4) with the intent to damage, destroy, or disable any such aircraft, sets fire to, damages, destroys, or disables or places a destructive device or substance in, upon, or in proximity to, any appliance or structure, ramp, landing area, property, machine, or apparatus, or any facility or other material used, or intended to be used, in connection with the operation, maintenance, loading, unloading or storage of any such aircraft or any cargo carried or intended to be carried on any such aircraft;
(5) interferes with or disables, with intent to endanger the safety of any person or with a reckless disregard for the safety of human life, anyone engaged in the authorized operation of such aircraft or any air navigation facility aiding in the navigation of any such aircraft;
(6) performs an act of violence against or incapacitates any individual on any such aircraft, if such act of violence or incapacitation is likely to endanger the safety of such aircraft;
(7) communicates information, knowing the information to be false and under circumstances in which such information may reasonably be believed, thereby endangering the safety of any such aircraft in flight; or
(8) attempts or conspires to do anything prohibited under paragraphs (1) through (7) of this subsection;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years or both.

5) It is also worth considering that the "internet lawyer" is probably a greasy adolescent on his way from a porn site to a gaming site.

6) The idiot tee shirt thrower (53 year old Electrical Engineer) [who downed a drone] was arrested by the police and charged with a felony, and has bail set at $10,000!

This post began with an example of someone being criminally charged after downing a drone. Item 6) above is another example of criminal charges being filed for downing a drone - no firearm involved. It is becoming almost a weekly occurance that someone gets arrested and criminally charged for downing a drone. You suggest none of these are happening? You are advising folks on here it is OK to down a drone in the face of all these criminal charges happening? Why is that folks who down drones all over are being arrested on criminal charges then?

As a last thought for you, I suggest you and your children use your googing skills for a better reason than you have already suggested: Research WHAT exact laws are being used to criminally charge these people with downing drones. Then come back here and report to the forum WHAT exactly they may expect to be criminally charged with, for downing that drone that is legally flying over their property in FAA governed space that they do not own. I suggest that would be a much better and more BENEFICIAL use of your lawyer abilites that would be a very positive use of your time.

You're a terrible lawyer. You cited it but didn't read it. Had you read it you'd know that this entire case was regarding the use of an unmanned craft for commercial purposes of taking photos and videos for which compensation was received. This case law is not applicable to someone using a drone to harass or annoy another. Further, the issue is not finalized because the FAA tried changing the definition of aircraft by inserting the word "model" in front of it. Read the damn decision in it's entirety before using it. It doesn't say what your think it does.

You can't buzz my family. I'm taking it down with a 12 gauge and you're never seeing it again. I won't speak to the police or allow them on my property without a warrant. Hell, they can't even get on the property through the electric gates. I have a lot of land and there's no law to prevent me from firing in the air with a 12 gauge. We hunt game birds on the property. End of argument.

I think I know some people who'll be interested in looking at these.

Does that mean you know me? Cuz I have interest in looking at those; in fact, I am on most of them too!

But if you wouldn't mind coming back on topic for a moment, will you respond to my last post with references showing why it is criminally against the law to down a drone?

And let the members here know they can count on you to represent them, when they do, based on your written counsel here?

Note: posted same time as you....

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back