Would you shoot down a drone over your back yard?

So does this mean that BlueS and FF are good with a nosey neighbor flying their drown into your private back yard? Seems you are defending the drone operators.

No, I am not OK with it. Neither am I OK with a lawyer stating that regardless of the legality of "bringing that drone down one way or another" in the state he happens to be in at the time, he'd either steal it or destroy it ("...the owner would never see it again), and then lie about it to the cops ("Officer, I have no idea what he's talking about."). The most ridiculous thing he said though, is that he'd do all these things when the drone he's "bringing down one way or another" would almost assuredly be recording every move he made. Yet he'd break the law by "bringing it down," then make it unavailable for recovery to its owner by some unspecified means, and then lie to cops about all of it when the owner's recording(s) would just as likely as not expose those lies.

I'm not defending the drone operator - I'm defending rationality.

Blues

No, I am not OK with it. Neither am I OK with a lawyer stating that regardless of the legality of "bringing that drone down one way or another" in the state he happens to be in at the time, he'd either steal it or destroy it ("...the owner would never see it again), and then lie about it to the cops ("Officer, I have no idea what he's talking about."). The most ridiculous thing he said though, is that he'd do all these things when the drone he's "bringing down one way or another" would almost assuredly be recording every move he made. Yet he'd break the law by "bringing it down," then make it unavailable for recovery to its owner by some unspecified means, and then lie to cops about all of it when the owner's recording(s) would just as likely as not expose those lies.

I'm not defending the drone operator - I'm defending rationality.

Blues
Sorry sir, still won't read your posts. Simply a waste of 20 seconds. Since you like me so much why not just ask for my phone number?

Sorry sir, still won't read your posts. Simply a waste of 20 seconds. Since you like me so much why not just ask for my phone number?

Ask someone for their phone number who has claimed over and over again that they don't read my posts that they continually reply to over and over again? Hmm.....That would make as much sense as purposely crashing someone else's drone, stealing, destroying or otherwise making it unavailable to its owner, and then lying to the cops the owner calls on you when the owner very likely has a video recording proving the veracity of his allegations against you. In other words, it would make no sense at all.

And hey numbnuts, the post you quoted and replied to wasn't even addressed to you. It was in reply to XD40scinNC.

Go ahead and make another brain-dead reply to this post that you will claim you didn't read. No skin off my teeth.

Blues

Ask someone for their phone number who has claimed over and over again that they don't read my posts that they continually reply to over and over again? Hmm.....That would make as much sense as purposely crashing someone else's drone, stealing, destroying or otherwise making it unavailable to its owner, and then lying to the cops the owner calls on you when the owner very likely has a video recording proving the veracity of his allegations against you. In other words, it would make no sense at all.

And hey numbnuts, the post you quoted and replied to wasn't even addressed to you. It was in reply to XD40scinNC.

Go ahead and make another brain-dead reply to this post that you will claim you didn't read. No skin off my teeth.

Blues
Sorry, sir. You're unimportant. Won't read anything you write.

Can't think of any law on the books that is violated if I remove that buzzing thing from above my head.

I assume this means you are long retired as a lawyer?

Please sir do not give such a wrong comment! If you don't know the law anymore, good god man, just admit it!

Please sir do not give such a wrong comment! If you don't know the law anymore, good god man, just admit it!

Hilarious. Now that you've insulted him (simply by telling him he's wrong), maybe he'll start ignoring you too by posting reply after reply after brain-dead reply to every post you make. LOL

Troutking? More like B.S.king. For a self described lawyer, he really doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Phillip, in the three states I practiced during my career there is currently no law on the books to prevent someone from knocking down a drone that is being used to harass or annoy them by remaining over their property. Depending on the location one may be legally allowed to shoot it down. PERIOD! The crime of aggravated harassment would apply to the operator of the drone. I'm retired 6 months. There are 47 other states I can't answer to. You might consider checking the law yourself before responding. If you can find any laws I'd be interested in learning more about them.

FYI: The laws in this country change so much from year to year that no attorney knows every law. And not just the written rule of law but the interpretation of that law through application in the courts. As new cases are decided the application of any given law may change. It's not even enough to read the actual law. One must read the case law for the application.

Hilarious. Now that you've insulted him (simply by telling him he's wrong), maybe he'll start ignoring you too by posting reply after reply after brain-dead reply to every post you make. LOL

Here's a reply that isn't brain dead. You pushed for it? you got it.

Considering your family history I'd say the insanity is on your side. Arguably. I'm no longer ignoring you. Are you happy?

I've never seen a more anal retentive, long-winded, bellowing bovine. 5,800 insulting posts? No one; I mean NO ONE goes to such lengths to insult people over their opinion. You're a one man cacophony of bull$h!t. I've met some dumb bastards in my time but you take the cake. Keep it up and so will I.

When Mr. Constitution gets himself in trouble who will he call? A lawyer. The person he claims murdered the constitution. Begging and crying like a child for someone to help get justice. I've seen hundreds like him on both sides of the courtroom over 30 years in the law. Some people just can't shut up. It just boggles the mind someone could be so full of themselves. Here's some news; you're not important. You slap these posters in the face like they're family.

Go away and so will I. Or keep pushing and I'll go harder at you. Don't ask for a bull unless you're prepared for the horns.

Now leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. It's really that simple.

It would give more credence to your accusations if you supported them with actual statutes saying that you may not harm the noisey neighbors drone taking pictures of you in the privacy of your backyard while hovering over your property.

Well there is telling him he is wrong, but without proof, it is mere opinion, and we know what they say about opinion.

Let's play Sgt. Joe Friday, just the facts ma'am, just the facts.

It would give more credence to your accusations if you supported them with actual statutes saying that you may not harm the noisey neighbors drone taking pictures of you in the privacy of your backyard while hovering over your property.
XD, in the states I'm familiar with there's simply no law on the books. Government moves slowly. Private drones and the havoc they can cause are a relatively new problem for the law. There's simply nothing there yet in most states. We're starting to see more and more problems from drones around airports and invading others' privacy. In time more laws will be passed to regulate their use. My guess is drone owners won't be happy. Imagine a stalker with a drone. There are some states, I believe IL is one, that are putting together task forces to study the drone problem and take a first shot at legislation.

One would think they would find a law or do some research before calling BS.

Here's a reply that isn't brain dead.

Nope. More brain-dead than anything preceding it.

Considering your family history I'd say the insanity is on your side. Arguably. I'm no longer ignoring you. Are you happy?

Proof positive of your small-mindedness, turning to a family tragedy that I've spoken freely about so you can get a dig in on an internet stranger.

Meanwhile, this bitter and intentionally malicious response was prompted by me being critical of things you've actually said and done in this thread. You actually said you'd take down a drone, make it unavailable to its owner for recovery, and then lie about the hypothetical incident to cops, which counselor, would be a crime in every jurisdiction I've ever heard of regardless of whether or not taking down the drone hovering over your property was a crime in the first place.

You have replied over and over with nothing but brain-dead denials that you even read what I write, which makes this vituperative screed that I'm responding to now all the more brain-dead because you're so angry over me putting your own words up for you to see.

Since you claim to have not read what I've written over the last few days, let me tell you how I view your use of my family's tragedy for your own vindictive purposes:

Do people who ridicule, condemn and want to deny the rights of others caught up in a system so devoid of constitutional due processes really care about the mentally ill, or their off-spring, or their siblings, if they so cavalierly engage in said ridicule, condemnation and calls for denial of rights? I mean, mental illness is an illness, right? If they really believed that the people they were addressing on boards like this were indeed mentally ill, would ridicule, condemnation and calls for their rights to be denied be appropriate human interaction, or would it be an indication of their belief in a monstrously huge, all-powerful government that is unrestrained by any words or thoughts within the Constitution, much less the unambiguous words, "shall not be infringed," as well as an indication of the absence of any degree of a desire to treat the mentally ill humanely left in their black souls? It is my considered opinion that they don't even fool themselves that they're qualified to talk about mental illness on an internet forum, but rather, only use it as a debate tactic to "win" an internet argument against people for whom they have developed an intense antipathy in an exceedingly short time. Another indicator of an even worse kind of despicable control freak - one who would trade on the abject sorrow and grief of the survivors of the mentally ill just to win an argument on the internet. I can't think of a lower kind of troll than that.

So multiple times now across multiple threads, you have proven yourself to be just such a black-hearted troll.

<<<...snipped a bunch of brainless name-calling...>>>

You slap these posters in the face like they're family.

You slap your family in their faces? How often? For what imagined transgressions do they earn such violent disrespect from you?

I've never slapped anyone in my entire life, much less family. What a weird choice of phraseology.

Go away and so will I. Or keep pushing and I'll go harder at you. Don't ask for a bull unless you're prepared for the horns.

13605d1359273262-trip-computer-red-.jpg

Now leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. It's really that simple.

I'll respond to anything I damn well please to respond to.

And BTW, saying that I have "5,800 insulting" posts is another willful lie by you. Just a few days ago, before I came to understand just how easily butt-hurt you can get over having your own words held up to critical scrutiny, I replied to you with correct information, didn't insult you in any way, and even linked to an article by someone I thought you would trust, or at least agree with on most gun-related issues. There are hundreds of my posts that are good-natured, informative, well-researched with cites and links attending, and not argumentative in the least. The search engine on this site only returns what you search on. By saying all my posts are insulting, you expose yourself as a serial liar. Again, only replying to what you say.

Blues

Nope. More brain-dead than anything preceding it.

Proof positive of your small-mindedness, turning to a family tragedy that I've spoken freely about so you can get a dig in on an internet stranger.

Meanwhile, this bitter and intentionally malicious response was prompted by me being critical of things you've actually said and done in this thread. You actually said you'd take down a drone, make it unavailable to its owner for recovery, and then lie about the hypothetical incident to cops, which counselor, would be a crime in every jurisdiction I've ever heard of regardless of whether or not taking down the drone hovering over your property was a crime in the first place.

You have replied over and over with nothing but brain-dead denials that you even read what I write, which makes this vituperative screed that I'm responding to now all the more brain-dead because you're so angry over me putting your own words up for you to see.

Since you claim to have not read what I've written over the last few days, let me tell you how I view your use of my family's tragedy for your own vindictive purposes:

So multiple times now across multiple threads, you have proven yourself to be just such a black-hearted troll.

You slap your family in their faces? How often? For what imagined transgressions do they earn such violent disrespect from you?

I've never slapped anyone in my entire life, much less family. What a weird choice of phraseology.

13605d1359273262-trip-computer-red-.jpg

I'll respond to anything I damn well please to respond to.

And BTW, saying that I have "5,800 insulting" posts is another willful lie by you. Just a few days ago, before I came to understand just how easily butt-hurt you can get over having your own words held up to critical scrutiny, I replied to you with correct information, didn't insult you in any way, and even linked to an article by someone I thought you would trust, or at least agree with on most gun-related issues. There are hundreds of my posts that are good-natured, informative, well-researched with cites and links attending, and not argumentative in the least. The search engine on this site only returns what you search on. By saying all my posts are insulting, you expose yourself as a serial liar. Again, only replying to what you say.

Blues
Once again I have no time for your long-winded bellowing so I didn't read the post. But understand this sh!t-kicker, don't go getting me confused with these posters who get slapped around by you on a daily basis. A thirty-year career arguing on behalf of good people blackened my heart to people like you. If you continue to insult me I'll also continue to reach deep into that black heart you accuse me of having and ring your bell. How much do you want to hear? You're the guy who walks around with a stone in his shoe all day because it feels good when you take it out. It's simple; you can take out the stone by leaving me alone. Or not. Your choice.

Now, were you responsible in some way? Didn't you hear the cries for help? Was your self-importance so bad you couldn't see? Were you abusive in some way?

You started this. Just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

Now, were you responsible in some way? Didn't you hear the cries for help? Was your self-importance so bad you couldn't see? Were you abusive in some way?

Again you responded with an insult. But you wanted my attention and a response didn't you? Happy now?

So was there some fault of the parents? Did this condition run in the family? Do others suffer from the same condition? Was there abuse?

You understand me now sh!t-kicker? It's about time someone slapped you back. You began this exchange with unprovoked insults and name calling over my opinion on a topic. Same as thousands of your posts. I never criticized you or made any comment to you. I asked you repeatedly to stop. You won't. So this will continue. You can call mommy and file a complaint over terms of use but that won't change anything. Or maybe you can call one of those lawyers you hate so much. All you have to do is leave me alone. It's really that easy.

Again you responded with an insult. But you wanted my attention and a response didn't you? Happy now?

So was there some fault of the parents? Did this condition run in the family? Do others suffer from the same condition? Was there abuse?

You understand me now sh!t-kicker? It's about time someone slapped you back. You began this exchange with unprovoked insults and name calling over my opinion on a topic. Same as thousands of your posts. I never criticized you or made any comment to you. I asked you repeatedly to stop. You won't. So this will continue. You can call mommy and file a complaint over terms of use but that won't change anything. Or maybe you can call one of those lawyers you hate so much. All you have to do is leave me alone. It's really that easy.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back