Wonder how much it hurt the hearts of MSNBC to post this article

I bet all, jessie and the black panthers aren't reading it.

Sent from my little black box

That was a very interesting read. They have been criticized by O'Reilly for being soooooo bias, hence they came up with a more logical lead-up and no pre-judgment. Either they clean their act now or they go down more later.

U.S. News - George Zimmerman: Prelude to the shooting of Trayvon Martin

I really had a hard time believing they posted this, It is a Reuters article so it is not from MSNBC but for them to even link to it is a surprise. Well worth reading.

I read this yesterday. It's a very good read.
But I must ask myself 'why' is this being released now!?
After 'all of the damage' that the mainstream media has done to this man (Mr. Zimmermans) character?

Something smells very fishy.

Maybe the mainstream media finally realizes that they opened up a huge can of worms that could very likely spark riots and race wars in the streets of America?

They did it because the MSM got caught screwing with recordings to make it appear Zimmerman was racist.

Did you look at the slide show?? I was surprised of the few that didn't criticize Zimmerman or the law (VERY few though as a lot more were biased).

Race wars against latin americans and african americans?

If it is a black man getting killed and its not definite that he was a criminal, then the most raciest people start shouting hate crime and discrimination.

Anyone can make a good call when the pressure is on ti make good. Lets keep hammering at Msnbc to make them more often

i have no doubt in my mind and never did that zim was acting in good intentions to keep the thugs out of his area. we all need concerned citizens like george imo in my community we watch for strangers too esp being there been some robberies here too my neighbor even gone so far to take pics of some fellas didn't have no business they didn't attack him but left rather quickly.....
i also would bet zim properly used self defense against trayvon as i have no doubt in my mind that punk ass kid tried to get the better of zim his fateful day nor he was that sweet innocent kid the media at first tried to portray him as and i'm not surprised they didn't do a write up in any major paper on trayvons incriminating facebook and tweet messeges or his violent misconduct in school as his school record was sealed to public ... but they will get every dirt they can on zimm from a relationship gone bad years prior to an assault charge on a cop even i have that on my record and i never assaulted the cop in the first place so i will give zim the benefit of the doubt there not only because of my own incident but why would he been in rotc and going to school for criminal justice if he hated or disrespected cops
at any rate i hope the court is fair and just in his case and they find the truth that zim was in fact justified in using potentially lethal force to stop the attack upon his person
and the panthers should be charged with publically putting a hit on his head imo

i have no doubt in my mind and never did that zim was acting in good intentions to keep the thugs out of his area. we all need concerned citizens like george imo in my community we watch for strangers too esp being there been some robberies here too my neighbor even gone so far to take pics of some fellas didn't have no business they didn't attack him but left rather quickly.....
i also would bet zim properly used self defense against trayvon as i have no doubt in my mind that punk ass kid tried to get the better of zim his fateful day nor he was that sweet innocent kid the media at first tried to portray him as and i'm not surprised they didn't do a write up in any major paper on trayvons incriminating facebook and tweet messeges or his violent misconduct in school as his school record was sealed to public ... but they will get every dirt they can on zimm from a relationship gone bad years prior to an assault charge on a cop even i have that on my record and i never assaulted the cop in the first place so i will give zim the benefit of the doubt there not only because of my own incident but why would he been in rotc and going to school for criminal justice if he hated or disrespected cops
at any rate i hope the court is fair and just in his case and they find the truth that zim was in fact justified in using potentially lethal force to stop the attack upon his person
and the panthers should be charged with publically putting a hit on his head imo

Well, you know how the media works... They never let the facts get in the way of a good story!:sarcastic:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back