Wish Me Luck!

bdlove

Finally have a job interview this Tuesday. Have been looking for a job since last July and this is the 1st interview I have gotten. These are hard times we are living in and jobs are hard to come by. Yall wish me luck!

Ouch. I lost my job in April and had another job in May. I think the recently unemployed have a better chance like I did, and I hope your interview goes well. It all depends on the job field as well. Anyway, best of luck. :)

Good luck. Sent up a prayer also for you.

If you don't mind me asking what field are you in, and where are you in SC?

Thanks everyone! Well I have always been in manufacturing and wharehousing. I worked for a global company and finally worked my way up to a nice cozy office job. Then I got laid off. The job I will be interviewing for is at a call center, where people call and need help with electronics. I beleive i would be perfect for this job because besides firearms, electronics are my hobby. I am in the Greenwood/Saluda area, so jobs are VERY hard to come by without having to travel some distance. The job i am interviewing is only about 20 mins from where i live. Thanks for all of the prayers. Will keep everyone posted on how the interview goes. It is truely nice to be part of a community with such caring members.

Thanks,
bdlove

Interview Went GREAT!

Well my Interview went GREAT! Better than i could ever had hoped for. They hired me on the spot. Go to orientation on Aug. 2nd. I will be a customer service rep for a LARGE wireless carrier. I am looking forward to it. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and best wishes. You dont know how much it means to me. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful community.

Congratulations!! Nothing like a little faith, huh? Glad to hear you're working. Hopefully more people who need it will find it very soon. Good luck with the new job!!

Congratulations! Wish there was a way to release some balloons here at USACarry in celebration! :yu: It doesn't get much better than being hired on the spot! Way to go...Praise the Lord!!! :pleasantry:

Well my Interview went GREAT! Better than i could ever had hoped for. They hired me on the spot. Go to orientation on Aug. 2nd. I will be a customer service rep for a LARGE wireless carrier. I am looking forward to it. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and best wishes. You dont know how much it means to me. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful community.

Nicely done! :cool:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back