Who thinks this is over kill for CC.

I have never opened carried a rifle or shot gun myself. The enforcer though is classified as a pistol because the barrel is shortened and the stock removed and replaced with a pistol grip so one could carry it for a concealed handgun if he wanted to.

That would make the enforcer the BIGGEST pistol I've ever seen. :eek: Don't thing I could conceal that one effectively shoulder holster or otherwise.

gf

That would make the enforcer the BIGGEST pistol I've ever seen. :eek: Don't thing I could conceal that one effectively shoulder holster or otherwise.

gf

Perhaps in the winter under a long coat but it would be hard in the summer with shorts and a t-shirt.

Hay look at Andrews custom leather and see Sam's shoulder holster with rig for a shotgun on the other side
Too cool for the man that does not want to be underguned.:nono:

Hay look at Andrews custom leather and see Sam's shoulder holster with rig for a shotgun on the other side

The next time I'm in Arizona, (where you can carry concealed any firearm you legally own, or openly without a permit) I'll keep Andrews custom leather in mind.

I will check it out. I actually have a couple of holsters that he made for me back in the early 90's. He does good work.

Can you post pics? I would really like to see those.

One of these days I am going to get someone smarter than me, like my daughter or son, to come over and show me how to post pictures. When that happens I probably will get picture posting happy and put a bunch on. In the mean time you can see the shoulder holsters on his site It is the monarch with a holster on each side and mag holders attached under each. I did not see the SOB holster on the site so do not know if he makes that one as much any more. It is basically a behind the back holster but with the butt of the gun turned toward the shooting hand so that when you draw you slide the back of your had along your back and grab the gun. I like that design because for me it was easier and more comfortable to grab the firearm that way than having to twist my arm in the fashion that most behind the back holsters require.

Link Removed

Sam has them all posted on his page and they are great.He has gotten know and back ordered if make is not for normal gun.I have one for my kimber in the waist band and soon for my glock.

Goes hand in hand with civil liability and what is comfortable

Depends on what's comfortable to conceal and what you can effectively handle. If you're in the desert or a warm climate such as I am then you start to think twice about anything larger than a single stack 9mm, .40 S&W and definitely steel framed.45 ACP pistols.

You then go back to my favorite pet peeve of civil liability if you live in a jurisdiction with no civil suit immunity.

Depends on what's comfortable to conceal and what you can effectively handle. If you're in the desert or a warm climate such as I am then you start to think twice about anything larger than a single stack 9mm, .40 S&W and definitely steel framed.45 ACP pistols.

You then go back to my favorite pet peeve of civil liability if you live in a jurisdiction with no civil suit immunity.

If open carry is the preferred mode of carry, then none of those factors (with the exception of what you can effectively handle) really needs to be taken into consideration.

Just make sure you ask for permission from Big Brother BATFE before you even consider possessing one of those.

Yep, but here in Florida, carrying it would be legal once through hoop for the ownership of "All Other Weapons"

I hear that the same is true in Arizona, too. In fact, those same weapons could be open carried without a permit.

Florida is strictly concealed carry, but it allows carry of any legally owned weapon.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back