Where is the NRA?

As an outsider (I'm from Texas) to many of the gun issues that states are having seems like all the gun lobbies are somewhat limited by what THE PEOPLE of the state want. If THE PEOPLE vote into office gun hating liberals in the first place, then as a last resort the gun lobbies come in and try to pick up the pieces. You can only do so much at that time and just like anything else you use your resources where you have the best chances for success. I know that I have heard some groups challenging the latest gun control laws in the northeast like Long Island Firearms and if you are in that area I would get involved with whomever is fighting the good fight and support those organizations that can give you the best results in your state. As a whole anything that we accomplish in any state that is pro 2A is a good thing. In the end we are all in it together and I'm sure that money from gun friendly states is spent more in the liberal controlled states that tend to be anti 2A to fight for all of us no matter which organization you choose to give to.

I found this with a quick search:

"In the lawsuit filed by the NYSRPA against the SAFE Act:, they have spent $164,000 on the suit as of May and they have received an additional $80,000 from the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund."

Long Island Firearms files Federal Lawsuit against SAFE! - Current Gun Law Discussion - New Jersey Gun Forums

As an outsider (I'm from Texas) to many of the gun issues that states are having seems like all the gun lobbies are somewhat limited by what THE PEOPLE of the state want. If THE PEOPLE vote into office gun hating liberals in the first place, then as a last resort the gun lobbies come in and try to pick up the pieces. You can only do so much at that time and just like anything else you use your resources where you have the best chances for success. I know that I have heard some groups challenging the latest gun control laws in the northeast like Long Island Firearms and if you are in that area I would get involved with whomever is fighting the good fight and support those organizations that can give you the best results in your state. As a whole anything that we accomplish in any state that is pro 2A is a good thing. In the end we are all in it together and I'm sure that money from gun friendly states is spent more in the liberal controlled states that tend to be anti 2A to fight for all of us no matter which organization you choose to give to.

I found this with a quick search:

"In the lawsuit filed by the NYSRPA against the SAFE Act:, they have spent $164,000 on the suit as of May and they have received an additional $80,000 from the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund."

Long Island Firearms files Federal Lawsuit against SAFE! - Current Gun Law Discussion - New Jersey Gun Forums

I really tend to agree. I'm no fan of the NRA at all and if there was another organization that was honored by my state for it's CWP & instructor training, I may not be a member. But, I do believe the NRA oft times gets a bad rep & blame for things that may be out of their control.

IMHO; the REAL blame for all the problems we have in whatever state, or at the federal level with gun regs, lies right in the laps and on the shoulders of "we, the people". Way too many of us have been asleep at the wheel and have just sat by and allowed more & more intrusion into our lives. I know I've been guilty of this and I hope that God will forgive me for not being as diligent & responsible as I should have been.

A lot of gun owners (esp. those that have permits to CC or carry for protection), have a notoriously self absorbed mentality. To recognize this, all one needs to do is read all the "just be a good witness and don't get involved" post in all the gun forums. There is a famous quote by Edmund Burke that carries with it a TRUTH that remains eternal- "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".

Far to often we want to blame others and not take responsibility on ourselves. But, the truth is nothing will change for the better in this country or in any state in the nation unless more people begin to take on more responsibility for themselves and their neighbors.

Like it or not we ARE our brothers keeper!

-

And yet these gun hating/fearing Liberals are getting into office. You reap what you sew.

It has always seemed incongruous to me that so many gun-owners in jurisdictions where their rights are all but denied by the state, seem to think that the N R A is effective at protecting their rights. If they were effective, then how would their rights get so thoroughly trampled upon like they are in NJ, CT, NY, MD, CA, DC, IL, and several other highly-restrictive states, as well as somewhat lesser ways of trampling in all but maybe three or four states in the nation?

You posted this on 2/10/14. The lawsuit [from CA] was filed in something like Feb 2010. So where was the NRA? They were in court [in CA].

I've already told you that I'm not going to allow you to pull this off-topic into a discussion about the 9th Circuit ruling. If you want to continue to make a fool of yourself on that score, go here. I will not discuss it here.

And are you going to stop ignoring this?

Here's a list of cases in New Jersey that the NRA is helping fund:

Civil Rights Legal Defense Fund - Current Litigation

I have not ignored it. I read every single word of it the day he posted, but the fact is, it doesn't really address or counter anything I've said in this thread. Look at the words I put in bold of my own words that you're supposedly replying to. It was effectiveness that I was addressing, not just simple activity that never gets states like NJ out of the tyrannical morass they've been stuck in for decades. I'm not criticizing rt48 for posting it. As far as I can tell, he was trying to reply on-topic to my concerns in good faith (unlike you, Warbirds). But as many questions are raised by that list as are answered. It demonstrates activity to be sure (which I have never claimed the N R A was devoid of), but for a list of cases where your (members') money is going, there is exactly zero accounting of what monies come from the N R A in those cases, how much comes from the complainants or aggrieved parties, how much came from defense funds and local .orgs - literally not a word about how much influence the N R A's involvement in those cases mattered at all, if at all. Also, many of the cases resulted in a loss, which only buttresses my point that the N R A is ineffective.

So I didn't ignore the post, I simply refrained from replying to it because it didn't provide any information about the N R A's effectiveness, which was quite clearly the only criticism I raised, and which you have so obsessed over and exaggerated beyond any semblance of honest discourse. What I said about the .org that you're such a quisling sycophant of is that they are ineffective. Show me a state (or the whole country) whose laws have significantly changed for the better because of the activities of the N R A. With all of those cases at the link you say I ignored, and which you claim represent huge contributions to winning rights back for NJ, what has changed in NJ as a result of those cases? If the answer is either nothing, or it's actually gotten worse for gun-owners there, then my criticism of ineffectiveness is completely validated.

On the other hand, I also said that I support the Second Amendment Foundation, both financially and whenever talking about the most effective gun-rights .orgs. In less than only six years, SAF has taken three cases all the way to the Supreme Court. They've won both that have been heard, and Drake is pending. N R A fought against bringing Heller, and has never gotten a case anywhere near the Supreme Court, much less ever had a record of two-for-two wins. Those wins positively effect every single gun-owner's rights in the entire country. That's called effectiveness.

The question posed in the OP is "Where is the N R A..." in New Jersey? If nothing's changed for the gun-owners there, then that list of unaccounted-for expenditures does absolutely nothing to answer the question. Telling the questioner the truth, that N R A is notoriously ineffective, does answer the question.

You're not very good at this thing called "discussion" Warbirds.

I also said that I've heard too much "reasonable gun control" speak from the N R A. Please, without going on another rant, do you deny that they have used that (and similar phrases) line many times when "negotiating" with lawmakers? Please do a little research before knee-jerking the (honest) answer to that question. I really feel sorry for you that you can't seem to avoid making such a fool of yourself while manifesting your sycophancy.

Next.

Blues

Warbirds final tactic when he is questioned, turn ad hominem...ok let's do it then.

And there lies the problem, with you it's ego. My source, the first was the guy that filed the lawsuit and calguns, the group that has been fighting in court for years. Yet the 30 minutes you spent reading through blues cut and pastes made you an expert. That was source one, the second was a quick blurb from the truthaboutguns blog, but that doesn't matter because blues sourced the exact thing I said. You know blues, my second source don't you, the guy you are happily holding hands with and skipping into delusional valley?

Let's talk about ego. Who posts information with no source, as if warbirds the great should never be questioned, about a state that is irrelevant to New Jersey? Who's ego is blinding himself against all the compromise his bandwagon is dragging him through?

It didn't take 30 minutes to become an expert, it took 30 minutes to learn something and realize you are an old fool.

So are you writing off New Jersey like you did California or not? I'm sure the people here want to know. And if you aren't here to "save me or my rights" why are you here? Can't stand to see the other half of the pathetic duo proven wrong?

I've written off 99% of this country, they want their Rights, they can fight for their Rights. No one here cares what I'm going to do, nor do they care what you do. Not to hurt your ego more, but yup no one here cares about you or me beyond an internet name. I'm here to learn, something your ego wouldn't understand becausecause then you wouldn't be all knowing.

Sorry if you were expecting people to bow down and fawn over your supposed greatness, but you brought nothing to the table except for a man crush on blues.

Arguing with you reminds me of the story about playing a pigeon at chess. You come in here with checkers pieces, **** everywhere, strut around as if you mean something, then fly away.

I'll wait for blues to do more of your work that you're too lazy to do yourself. Keep sucking the N R A teet, they sure could use more of your money to send me another brochure.

You want credit for the N R A civil defense fund that rt48 posted? I'll give him credit for finding it, and posting the link. Though, nothing in the link shows exactly how they support each case. Low information support base.

I've already told you that I'm not going to allow you to pull this off-topic into a discussion about the 9th Circuit ruling. If you want to continue to make a fool of yourself on that score, go here. I will not discuss it here.

You won't allow, you have made it very obvious that this is about your ego, no need to restate that very sad fact.
You want to complain to the person that opened the door to the claim that the NRA is doing nothing in other states as well? Complain to this guy, just be p[repared he is very childish and will attempt to change the conversation when you show he is baseless.

It has always seemed incongruous to me that so many gun-owners in jurisdictions where their rights are all but denied by the state, seem to think that the N R A is effective at protecting their rights. If they were effective, then how would their rights get so thoroughly trampled upon like they are in NJ, CT, NY, MD, CA, DC, IL, and several other highly-restrictive states, as well as somewhat lesser ways of trampling in all but maybe three or four states in the nation? I've heard too much "reasonable gun-control" speak from the N R A to send them my money. I stick with JPFO, GOA and SAF as far as sending financial support to, and like Bikenut alluded to, there are things we all should be doing on an individual basis too. I write letters, talk to my legislators, attend demonstrations etc.

I have not ignored it. I read every single word of it the day he posted, but the fact is, it doesn't really address or counter anything I've said in this thread. Look at the words I put in bold of my own words that you're supposedly replying to. It was effectiveness that I was addressing, not just simple activity that never gets states like NJ out of the tyrannical morass they've been stuck in for decades. I'm not criticizing rt48 for posting it. As far as I can tell, he was trying to reply on-topic to my concerns in good faith (unlike you, Warbirds). But as many questions are raised by that list as are answered. It demonstrates activity to be sure (which I have never claimed the N R A was devoid of), but for a list of cases where your (members') money is going, there is exactly zero accounting of what monies come from the N R A in those cases, how much comes from the complainants or aggrieved parties, how much came from defense funds and local .orgs - literally not a word about how much influence the N R A's involvement in those cases mattered at all, if at all. Also, many of the cases resulted in a loss, which only buttresses my point that the N R A is ineffective.

So I didn't ignore the post, I simply refrained from replying to it because it didn't provide any information about the N R A's effectiveness, which was quite clearly the only criticism I raised, and which you have so obsessed over and exaggerated beyond any semblance of honest discourse. What I said about the .org that you're such a quisling sycophant of is that they are ineffective. Show me a state (or the whole country) whose laws have significantly changed for the better because of the activities of the N R A. With all of those cases at the link you say I ignored, and which you claim represent huge contributions to winning rights back for NJ, what has changed in NJ as a result of those cases? If the answer is either nothing, or it's actually gotten worse for gun-owners there, then my criticism of ineffectiveness is completely validated.

On the other hand, I also said that I support the Second Amendment Foundation, both financially and whenever talking about the most effective gun-rights .orgs. In less than only six years, SAF has taken three cases all the way to the Supreme Court. They've won both that have been heard, and Drake is pending. N R A fought against bringing Heller, and has never gotten a case anywhere near the Supreme Court, much less ever had a record of two-for-two wins. Those wins positively effect every single gun-owner's rights in the entire country. That's called effectiveness.

The question posed in the OP is "Where is the N R A..." in New Jersey? If nothing's changed for the gun-owners there, then that list of unaccounted-for expenditures does absolutely nothing to answer the question. Telling the questioner the truth, that N R A is notoriously ineffective, does answer the question.

You're not very good at this thing called "discussion" Warbirds.

I also said that I've heard too much "reasonable gun control" speak from the N R A. Please, without going on another rant, do you deny that they have used that (and similar phrases) line many times when "negotiating" with lawmakers? Please do a little research before knee-jerking the (honest) answer to that question. I really feel sorry for you that you can't seem to avoid making such a fool of yourself while manifesting your sycophancy.

Next.

Blues

So, back to the obvious, where is the NRA? That is the thread title right? It seems like they are active in NJ, CA, etc etc etc.

So, back to the obvious, where is the NRA? That is the thread title right? It seems like they are active in NJ, CA, etc etc etc.

Indeed. They are busy as bees being ineffective in NJ, CA, etc etc etc, just exactly like I said. Glad I could finally get you to agree on a very basic, undeniable truth. Any chance you'll be making it a habit?
pajenry_by_laoperz.gif

Warbirds final tactic when he is questioned, turn ad hominem...ok let's do it then.

Let's talk about ego. Who posts information with no source, as if warbirds the great should never be questioned, about a state that is irrelevant to New Jersey? Who's ego is blinding himself against all the compromise his bandwagon is dragging him through?

Post #21 (from blues that matches what I said) and #24 from Calguns. Please note you said this in post #45. 21 and 24 comes before 45 in case you needed help there. So you challenged, answer given. This is sad.

It didn't take 30 minutes to become an expert, it took 30 minutes to learn something and realize you are an old fool.

I've written off 99% of this country, they want their Rights, they can fight for their Rights. No one here cares what I'm going to do, nor do they care what you do. Not to hurt your ego more, but yup no one here cares about you or me beyond an internet name. I'm here to learn, something your ego wouldn't understand becausecause then you wouldn't be all knowing.

Arguing with you reminds me of the story about playing a pigeon at chess. You come in here with checkers pieces, **** everywhere, strut around as if you mean something, then fly away.

I'll wait for blues to do more of your work that you're too lazy to do yourself. Keep sucking the N R A teet, they sure could use more of your money to send me another brochure.

You want credit for the N R A civil defense fund that rt48 posted? I'll give him credit for finding it, and posting the link. Though, nothing in the link shows exactly how they support each case. Low information support base.

Thanks for the clarification. Does anyone reading this forum who lives in NJ think this guy gives a damn about what you are going through? Let me clarify, Nope. All this crap he puts out is about his EGO and his man crush on Blues. He will write you off:
Great, the N R A was involved in another meaningless case in a losing state, probably why the N R A took it.

Like I said, you used to be a decent person. You need to learn to separate yourself from what you read on forums. Get some self esteem and realize that no matter what other people say you need to value yourself first.

If not you will continue to keep writing crap like this:
I'm stating what is legal for me. I all ready posted what I would do if I caught someone trespassing.

You should learn the definitions of urge, wanting, and able before you use those them. You are confusing yourself.

My position will always stay the same, it's my property, I can legally defend it from a trespasser who I feel is threatening, I don't care if you are there just to pick your butt, I can't read your sick mind.

It's time to man up, and go get help. You, whose mind took, "I CAN (not want, not urge, not will) kill anyone for just BEING on my property" and had a logical conclusion of "you WANT to skin/butcher children" needs some serious help.

Bikenut had it right the whole time, any response from you I will just return with your quote of "skin/butcher children," and if anyone is interested at all with what either of us say they can make up their own minds.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
In a thread titled "Benefits of carrying concealed and having real priorities."
Then with the same breath have a tissy fit when CA is brought up (by Blues) and discussed in a NJ thread. See how much that makes you a hypocrite?
butchering children? wow

I guess I stand corrected but, it didn't happen till I wrote this thread. :lol: will see what happens hey it happened in California

I guess I stand corrected but, it didn't happen till I wrote this thread. :lol: will see what happens hey it happened in California

Have you ever heard the saying "as goes California, so goes the nation?". Is used to justify the fatalistic mentality that we are losing this fight. Is good to see California get a ruling in the other direction. In that ruling they quoted a of list of history and rulings by other courts that hopefully will give you and your state ammo for the fight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Isn't it fabulous when people ***** about something, but are spending all their time bitching, and no time fixing the problem. If you think you can do better..........then do it.

o
Post #21 (from blues that matches what I said) and #24 from Calguns. Please note you said this in post #45. 21 and 24 comes before 45 in case you needed help there. So you challenged, answer given. This is sad.

Thanks for the clarification. Does anyone reading this forum who lives in NJ think this guy gives a damn about what you are going through? Let me clarify, Nope. All this crap he puts out is about his EGO and his man crush on Blues. He will write you off:

Like I said, you used to be a decent person. You need to learn to separate yourself from what you read on forums. Get some self esteem and realize that no matter what other people say you need to value yourself first.

If not you will continue to keep writing crap like this:

In a thread titled "Benefits of carrying concealed and having real priorities."
Then with the same breath have a tissy fit when CA is brought up (by Blues) and discussed in a NJ thread. See how much that makes you a hypocrite?
butchering children? wow

Geez if you haven't derailed this thread with blues enough, you are going to try and derail it into a thread you are mistaking me for axe?

That thread had to do with the benefit of concealing so one could trespass. My post was right on topic, and it was axe who brought up butchering children. Not surprising, you give credit to the N R A for SAF's work...why wouldn't you completely screw up a post about axe and I.

I take it back, this is not about your ego here...that takes at least the smallest amount of intelligence first which is utterly lacking from you.

I have wrote off New Jersey, the SAF has not, and hopefully they can do something about it. The N R A can keep leeching away and making their members feel good about themselves, cause it's a shame they can't just feel good for who they are.

Btw, you forgot about post #23...also how does one have no self esteem but a huge ego? Seriously?

Isn't it fabulous when people ***** about something, but are spending all their time bitching, and no time fixing the problem. If you think you can do better..........then do it.

Both Chen and I open carry most of the time. That means we are prepared to answer in defense of our rights anytime we are asked by LE to do so. It also means that, for the time that we are OC'ing, we refuse to ask permission from our respective state governments to exercise our God-given rights. We own our rights. And our examples help others who come behind us to know that owning their rights without regard to whatever permissions others subject themselves to, or LE demands of concealed carriers, is not only possible, but preferable as a way to be the most prepared, and acts as a deterrent to being victimized, criminals being the prey-on-soft-target cowards that they are.

So what do you do? Send $25 bucks a year to a .org that has engaged in more gun control than even the Brady Bunch has? I highly recommend that you don't challenge me to substantiate that charge either, because it will reveal me as an impeccable researcher, and you as an uninformed N R A member who can't face the truth of their betrayals even when it's put right in front of your nose.

Blues

And another thing, I go to DC to challenge my government when I think my presence might help:

DSCF2794.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

I go to disaster areas and volunteer to clothe, feed and shelter the displaced:

Link Removed

Link Removed

bildeNewTbl1SiteDPDate20120829Categ.jpg

0c362ed0a8fe7d24cf6298422c504506.jpg

katrinafaithbased-post04-wading.jpg

When it looked like a bunch of our limp-wristed Republican legislators were going to gut a gun rights bill that we'd gotten all the way through to the Finish Line, I was there to tell them "No!" And it worked for the most part. Only one thing was cut out of the revisions instead of the 12 line-items they were willing to let slip away to the Democrats.

12141827-large.jpg

So you know what SR9? Don't you ever deign to question what I do for causes that I believe in again, unless you're willing to put your resume up here for all to see as well. If you've got experience clearing flooded areas from hurricanes that submerged inland as far as six or seven miles, and you've dragged the torn and twisted bodies of people out of the wreckage after being stuck there for a week or more, then let's trade war-stories about what we "do" to help. But if you've got nothing but bitching and moaning about people who "just" come here bitching and moaning, stick it where the sun don't shine. You have no justification to talk down to me and take for granted that you know squat about what I "do," because quite obviously you self-righteous dimwit, you don't.

Blues

o

Geez if you haven't derailed this thread with blues enough, you are going to try and derail it into a thread you are mistaking me for axe?

Pointing out hypocrisy is always applicable.

That thread had to do with the benefit of concealing so one could trespass. My post was right on topic, and it was axe who brought up butchering children. Not surprising, you give credit to the N R A for SAF's work...why wouldn't you completely screw up a post about axe and I.

I have made comments about "Where is the NRA", both their actions in the 9th circuit and the recent NJ brief were their actions not the SAF. Unless you have a source that shows otherwise. I have given my sources, you have not, more hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]

I take it back, this is not about your ego here...that takes at least the smallest amount of intelligence first which is utterly lacking from you.
Funny since you are completely striking out on making any points here.

I have wrote off New Jersey, the SAF has not, and hopefully they can do something about it. The N R A can keep leeching away and making their members feel good about themselves, cause it's a shame they can't just feel good for who they are.

Bout time you showed some honesty. And what sources have you given of what they are doing? Maybe I missed that.

Btw, you forgot about post #23...also how does one have no self esteem but a huge ego? Seriously?

My daughter complains all the time about the bitchy girls at school that think they are everything but are just bitchy from being pathetically insecure. I can see how it fits you. So... Seriously.

Ummmmm how much of this happened in NJ?

Because after this being said:

All this below is off topic.

Both Chen and I open carry most of the time. That means we are prepared to answer in defense of our rights anytime we are asked by LE to do so. It also means that, for the time that we are OC'ing, we refuse to ask permission from our respective state governments to exercise our God-given rights. We own our rights. And our examples help others who come behind us to know that owning their rights without regard to whatever permissions others subject themselves to, or LE demands of concealed carriers, is not only possible, but preferable as a way to be the most prepared, and acts as a deterrent to being victimized, criminals being the prey-on-soft-target cowards that they are.

So what do you do? Send $25 bucks a year to a .org that has engaged in more gun control than even the Brady Bunch has? I highly recommend that you don't challenge me to substantiate that charge either, because it will reveal me as an impeccable researcher, and you as an uninformed N R A member who can't face the truth of their betrayals even when it's put right in front of your nose.

Blues

And another thing, I go to DC to challenge my government when I think my presence might help:

DSCF2794.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

I go to disaster areas and volunteer to clothe, feed and shelter the displaced:

Link Removed

Link Removed

bildeNewTbl1SiteDPDate20120829Categ.jpg

0c362ed0a8fe7d24cf6298422c504506.jpg

katrinafaithbased-post04-wading.jpg

When it looked like a bunch of our limp-wristed Republican legislators were going to gut a gun rights bill that we'd gotten all the way through to the Finish Line, I was there to tell them "No!" And it worked for the most part. Only one thing was cut out of the revisions instead of the 12 line-items they were willing to let slip away to the Democrats.

12141827-large.jpg

So you know what SR9? Don't you ever deign to question what I do for causes that I believe in again, unless you're willing to put your resume up here for all to see as well. If you've got experience clearing flooded areas from hurricanes that submerged inland as far as six or seven miles, and you've dragged the torn and twisted bodies of people out of the wreckage after being stuck there for a week or more, then let's trade war-stories about what we "do" to help. But if you've got nothing but bitching and moaning about people who "just" come here bitching and moaning, stick it where the sun don't shine. You have no justification to talk down to me and take for granted that you know squat about what I "do," because quite obviously you self-righteous dimwit, you don't.

Blues

Yeah, yeah, been there done that. Save your pictures. By going to DC with your sign, you were one of thousands ignored by the politicians. They are in their own little world and don't give a d--n about you. But the Lawyers from the NRA take them to courts as high as the Supreme Court and get their laws thrown out. I my own state, The Delaware State Sportsman Assoc., a wing of the NRA, when it was led by the late John Thompson, is the main reason we have concealed carry and have killed a lot of the legislation that has come into play. The current DSSA honcho is John Sigler, he is a past NRA national chairman, former LEO, lawyer, and gun rights activist. Working for the gun owners of Delaware. Kudos to John Thompson and John Sigler. Good Job!

Yeah, yeah, been there done that. Save your pictures. By going to DC with your sign, you were one of thousands ignored by the politicians. They are in their own little world and don't give a d--n about you. But the Lawyers from the NRA take them to courts as high as the Supreme Court and get their laws thrown out. I my own state, The Delaware State Sportsman Assoc., a wing of the NRA, when it was led by the late John Thompson, is the main reason we have concealed carry and have killed a lot of the legislation that has come into play. The current DSSA honcho is John Sigler, he is a past NRA national chairman, former LEO, lawyer, and gun rights activist. Working for the gun owners of Delaware. Kudos to John Thompson and John Sigler. Good Job!

Name one case that the N R A has taken to the Supreme Court. Just one.

You just exposed yourself as a know-nothing sycophant.

Pointing out hypocrisy is always applicable.

I have made comments about "Where is the NRA", both their actions in the 9th circuit and the recent NJ brief were their actions not the SAF. Unless you have a source that shows otherwise. I have given my sources, you have not, more hypocrisy.

It would be hypocrisy if the thread about trespassing was specifically for New Jersey in the New Jersey sub forum and I answered about a Washington resident...but alas it wasn't. Go read the dictionary and learn what hypocrisy means. I'm not into the N R A enough to search much beyond what the members here post, and such my pov is based off this information. Blues wins, he put up a much more informative response with sources for him and you.

Funny since you are completely striking out on making any points here.

Coming from a player who's had his brain benched all season.

Bout time you showed some honesty. And what sources have you given of what they are doing? Maybe I missed that.

Did you miss my post about 99% of the people (hint: New Jersey is still part of the United States, so they are still included in that 99%)? I've been honest the entire time, can you say the same? Didn't think so. Sources, refer to my first paragraph.

My daughter complains all the time about the bitchy girls at school that think they are everything but are just bitchy from being pathetically insecure. I can see how it fits you. So... Seriously.

Let's see now, not longer decent, no self esteem, bitchy, insecure, but has a huge ego...all this coming from an old man who started his period over a post questioning his post with no source and pointing out it wasn't suffice because this isn't CA. You do realize you are posting on an internet forum, and not yelling into a mirror right?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back