Votes: 66 76.7%
  • I fish saltwater mostly.

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • I'd say I fish both equal amounts.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Who said I fish?

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
I love to bass fish. loads of fun, need to try if you never got too.

Self taught fly fisheman for maybe 10 years now. Problem is I am in Las Vegas and everything is a 5 hour drive making fishing a weekend trip. That is why I started shooting.... we have a lot of open land

Self taught fly fisheman for maybe 10 years now. Problem is I am in Las Vegas and everything is a 5 hour drive making fishing a weekend trip. That is why I started shooting.... we have a lot of open land

So you're shooting Fish?

I fish exclusively in freshwater, mostly for bluegill, catfish, and salmon.

I know that marshmallows work well for catching salmon, but about a couple of years ago, my brother and I also discovered that foam earplugs also work. Does anyone else here use foam earplugs as salmon bait?

Foam plugs work well for cat fish also. It holds the bait scent and doesn't fall apart in the water.

I learned to fish in the late '40s and '50s in Colorado. Mostly trout, bluegill, perch, catfish, crappie, etc. It ain't the same there since the population boom. Moved to Arizona 40+ years ago. Fishing here is just an excuse to get out of the house.

Served in the Navy for 4 years, but didn't try salt water fishing.

In NY I prefer trout on fly. Got to love a nice trout stuffed with cajun cornbreak and sausage. A bottle of Samuel Smith oatmeal Stout goes well with it.

My wife is from West Palm, FL where my brother-in-law has a salt water charter service. I like sport fishing the intercoastal for Tarpon and Snook on fly.

I love ALL types of fishing!

But, my favs are probably bass (LM & SM) and trout (Rainbows, Browns and Cut-throats).

Crappie for me, but also if something else decides to join the group, it is most certainly welcome! :biggrin:

I live in Florida, and I fish mostly near where the NASA space shuttle facility is. It's mostly flats fishing for redfish. I probably have near 500 photos of fish that have caught. Florida is a great place for people who love to fish.
100_1864.jpg

My family and I usually fish for Largemouth Bass white and yellow perch blue gill and sunnies (sunfish) a occasionally catfish.

i never was much for fishing but my sons father was a commercial fisherman and my son loves to fish and dive in the ocean. i especially likes when he brings lobster home although he don't bring them often as lobster season is just a few short weeks here and he doesn't always have time to go
happy fishing to all

now here a man that will fish in any water ?? wtf lolz wonder what he expects to catch??
bad-fishing-hole.jpg

others just troll
kevonthehook.gif

Fishing is my hobby. I always go for fishing, when i get ledger time. But i try to fish fresh water where will not catch other think like shoe, tree etc. Because if i can not catch any fish, my mind will be sad.

I live in Utah, so much for salt water. I do sometimes take a day off diving when on vacations to do a bit of fishing. And now and then my bro from San Diego takes me out for tuna. The only other salt water fishing I do is in Alaska once a yr. Some halibut and salmon make for nice meals.

here in Tucson there aren't a whole lot of great fishing... but at least occasionally the small city lakes are stocked with trout. The farmed fish have their top fins clipped, they dont' put up much of a fight :(

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back