What to do if your M.D. or others ask about guns.

Howdy,

In my case it's.no biggie because they are just asking for advice.

Heck, even my shrink at the VA asked if I could train him on home defense.

Paul

Howdy,

In my case it's.no biggie because they are just asking for advice.

Heck, even my shrink at the VA asked if I could train him on home defense.

Paul

Then I would say to him, "Doctor, heal thyself," because he is clearly as crazy as a loon.

Well according to big brother if your Doc abdul abdul asked that question...asking sounds like suspicious activity.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Do the same thing you would do if your doctor asked if you are cheating on your wife. either tell the truth, tell a lie, or say you won't answer that question, or ask "why is that relevant to your treatment of me."

Ask him about his med school training in firearms and firearm safety, and what credentials he has regarding firearms.

Howdy Blues,

Then I would say to him, "Doctor, heal thyself," because he is clearly as crazy as a loon.

Just because your Mom will NOT allow you to own a firearm doesn't mean that no one has a gun.

Some of us non-basement dwellers actually own guns and a few, like myself are fairly handy with them.

You need to spend less time in your Mom's basement and more time in the real world.

Paul

Howdy Blues,

Just because your Mom will NOT allow you to own a firearm doesn't mean that no one has a gun.

Some of us non-basement dwellers actually own guns and a few, like myself are fairly handy with them.

You need to spend less time in your Mom's basement and more time in the real world.

Paul

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Howdy Blues,

Paul

So you actually believe that everyone who knows that VA psychiatrists are prevented by the UCMJ from fraternizing outside the realm of their professional relationships with the psychos they treat is necessarily unarmed because their mothers won't allow it?

I rest my case, psycho.

Blues

So you actually believe that everyone who knows that VA psychiatrists are prevented by the UCMJ from fraternizing outside the realm of their professional relationships with the psychos they treat is necessarily unarmed because their mothers won't allow it?

I rest my case, psycho.

Blues

A veteran no longer falls under the UCMJ, they are a civilian. The doctor at the VA is a civilian, employed by the VA and does not fall under the UCMJ.

My MIL who was a WWII vet, became very close friends with a doctor from VA that cared for her after she had a stroke. Your case is completely invalid.

A veteran no longer falls under the UCMJ, they are a civilian. The doctor at the VA is a civilian, employed by the VA and does not fall under the UCMJ.

My MIL who was a WWII vet, became very close friends with a doctor from VA that cared for her after she had a stroke. Your case is completely invalid.

Even if that's true, perhaps you should consult the AMA and figure out if they consider it ethical for treating psychiatrists to fraternize outside the realm of their treatment program with their patients. Your argument is completely invalid.

Even if that's true, perhaps you should consult the AMA and figure out if they consider it ethical for treating psychiatrists to fraternize outside the realm of their treatment program with their patients. Your argument is completely invalid.

As you just demonstrated you have a bad habit of making crap up, and when called on it you are squirming like a 10 year old boy that just got caught looking at a Playboy magazine, trying to explain it all away.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back