What do you guys do for a living?

Sell, Install, And repair Gas pumps and related Point of Sale equipment.

Im am electrician what's your question?

guiborssgt, Intentional Flincher is helping me with my 3-way problem via PM. Thanks for the offer.

Intentional Flincher, I'm leaving town for a week and was unable to give your suggestions a try. I'll try them when I return and let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

Torch

Retired FAA Air Traffic Controller.

Now manage the local airport (TAD - Trinidad Perry Stokes Airport)

Any other pilots up there, give me a "HI" on UNICOM when passing.

...Skye...

Formerly drove trucks (12 years), then a self-employed Professional Photographer (18 years), then into the car business: BMW NA, then a BMW Dealership (Service Advisor), then managed a small Mortgage company for a while, then back to automotive, selling Service for Pontiac/GMC/Isuzu, then Harley-Davidson, and currently MINI Cooper.

Yes, I ride...changed my life!...as does the Lovely Bride. 2005 Harley Heritage's, both.

Last edited:
I am a retired Boeing 747 Capt. When you get to be age 60, you get thrown out of the cockpit, forced retirement!....... Then the airlines get to rob you of your retirement benefits!.:eek:

I was a M.P. in Texas State Guard for 4 years, worked for 7 years for General Dynamics on The F-16 Falcon, spent 15 years in Security/Law enforcement. I now work at Wal-Mart. less than 10 minutes from home. came early last night though. some kind of bug going around.....

Spent several years in hte 70's and later in the 90's as a Deputy/confinment officer. Also worked at General Dynamics/Lockheed. At this time I am in the security alarm business as well as having a CHL instructors licence.

I was a M.P. in Texas State Guard for 4 years, worked for 7 years for General Dynamics on The F-16 Falcon, spent 15 years in Security/Law enforcement. I now work at Wal-Mart. less than 10 minutes from home. came early last night though. some kind of bug going around.....

So do you get discounts on AMMO?????? :)

Engineer AND I work for the government (I'm here to help...) I design all kinds of structures and facilities for the State Parks - Including new shooting ranges....it just doesn't get any better than that! Also president of local Rifle & Pistol Club...:)

Occupation

I’m retired Army. Presently I’m working my second career as a Federal Government employee (for the Army, go figure). I’m planning on really retiring next summer.

15 Yrs retail LP

Loss Prevention Manager for a large retail company - 15 years experience - I have soooo many "valued customers" out there, in three states !!!

Sr. System Administrator

For a local Fire Dept. with 9 Fire Stations, one Fire Training Center and administrative offices. Will be getting two additional Fire Stations in the future. I take care of everything, from their WinMobile 5 phones, to their MDC's (Mobile Data Computers) to their file servers. Great job working for true hero's!

I work in a machine shop and do computer repair on the side out of my house! Yep... another "Computer Geek".:D I also (used to) ride, till I crashed my bike into a guard rail. So now I'm just a biker driving around in a minivan.:eek:

I am retired Air Force. Was an aircraft electrician.

Now I own a computer repair business and do websites.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back