What do you guys do for a living?

I am a Network Engineer/Consultant (Uber Geek).:D

I was a professional drummer for 26 years. When music started getting wierd in the early 90's--I quit. I am now a Wildlife Control Operator and a Wildlife Rehabilitator. I like being self employed

Retired LEO

Worked as a Paramedic for 8 years. Went into L/E for 17 years, in several divisions and as the L/E Firearms Instructor/ Armorer for my Dept. I played music part-time. Got run over by a car while on duty. Took medical retirement; bu-bu-bu-bu-but, I-I-I-I-I-I'm mu-mu-mu-mu-much b-b-b-b, bu-better n-n-n-n-now. :eek: Started doing what I really love, playing the drums pretty much full time now and doing some Gunsmithing on the side with a friend who owns a shop. Shooting on my range in the back yard.;)

Last edited:
I am a probation officer in a small town. I get to deal with the drug addicts, drug dealers, drunks, wife beaters, prostitutes, thiefs, that have motivated most of us to carry concealed in the first place. I do like my job, but can never let your guard down as these people will hurt you if you get careless.

budda's good.Thats the way I feel after a day of 45 acp.nerve damage. carparl tunnel elbows shot looking for replacements, not older than 25 please.

Photographer here.

Mostly weddings, some seniors and portraits + one or two commercial gigs per year.

Prior to photography, I was a small general contractor in commercial & residential construction.

Hello!

Safety manger during the day for mid-size chemical company.

Amateur gunbuilder of 18th century flintlocks and engraver thereof in the evening.

Eagerly awaiting retirement in about 4.5 years!

Regards,

John

I am a probation officer is a small town. Every day i deal with drug addicts, dealers, thieves, wife beaters, drunks, and some other very strange people. These are the people that motivate most people to carry concealed. I carry concealed and learned a long time ago to be very careful with these people or you can get hurt or killed in a heartbeat.

Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best!

Jc40

I was a field supervisor in new construction for a large plumbing company,but due to the dive in new homes being built,i am now laid off and a full time student pursueing a degree in criminal justice/homeland security.

7999-full.JPG

Been thru many carreers in my short walk on this planet.

Last one was an arborist, but it beat me up too much.

So, I became a para-pathetic. I work in an emergency room. This area is flooded w/ medics, so the jobs in the field are nil, 'specially for an old guy like me. ( old at 37, what a load of b.s. )

I will probably go back to school after the baby is born and take the bridge course to my RN. ....unlesss I can find something else that piques my curiosity.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back