What Do You Carry?

carrying my ol browning because i didn't win the giveaway but it's ok

Picked up a Glock 26 Gen 4 LE with factory night sites a couple weeks back. My first concealed handgun. Took it to the range put 110 rds through it and it fired great and shot consistently on target. May need a little tweaking to the right. Very happy with the purchase.

I carry my Glock 19 with 3 high cap mags in a belt slide and also a Bersa Thunder Duo Tone .380 in the small of my back. I use hydroshock rounds in all of my guns.

Under light summer clothing I find it easiest to hide a Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special IWB. With a speedloader and possibly a .380 in a cargo pocket I should be ready for most situations. In winter, however, there is nothing quite like the Glock 21.

The G27 is an excellent choice. I sleeved a couple of larger mags for mine and enjoy high capacity with greater firepower. In temperate weather clothing (light jacket or vest) I can hide the G27 AND an LC9 with extra mags. Given recent events I now choose to be better armed as a civilian than I was as a deputy sheriff. Our world is going to hell.

I carry a Spingfield XD Tactical in 9mm and just recently got a White Hat Holsters Max Tuk holster, which is my new favorite.

I carry a M1934 Beretta .380 ACP I inherited from my father. I looked up the serial number and it was made in 1943. He brought it home from WW2 and carried it around in his pocket for many years as a bartender in the late 1940's in a rough neighborhood. I've fired many hundreds of rounds of .380 FMJ with no problems. It is the grandaddy of the modern Beretta automatics. Very simple, rugged and reliable. I've got the original leather holster with spare magazine holder. I work primarily out of an office as a security manager and carry my pistol in a Lighteningwear deep concealment holster, with a spare magazine. Ready to go if and when needed.

Carry gear

Glock 27 .40 cal and I also have a larger Glock 23 .40 cal.

Excellent duo there. I'm considering adding a G23 to make a .40 battery with my G27 and Kel-Tec Sub 2K that uses Glock magazines. That should cover just about any crisis at normal range.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back