What Do You Carry?

M&P 40c or S&W 442 both pocket carry

I carry a Taurus Pt-140 pro loaded with 135 grain hydra shock ammo. The weapon is small so it is comfortable to carry and easy to conceal. I use a Bianchi inside the pants holster. CA

Glock 23 and 27

I carry a Glock 23 if I am wearing a jacket or a vest to conceal and I carry a 27 in a pocket holster if I cannot cover pistol. I have always liked a Glock and would trust it to fire each and every time like I would a revolver

Glock Ya right!

I would not own a glock on a bet! ever!!!!!!!!!!! Every body has fallen into that same follow the leader off the edge that they did with the 9mm and in the end they come to find out it was crap. most organizations that depend on their weapons regularly have reverted back to a good quality firearm like a Smith & Wesson, Colt, Beretta, Sig, or in my opinion the best 1911 made the Springfield armory, and most military elite units or individuals that know and can choose will choose the tried and tested 1911a1

Depending on the weather and the heat factor I carry any one of these
Baretta Tom Cat
Walther Ppks .380
Smith & Wesson Chief Special .45
IMI Baby Eagle 9mm
Fn 5.7 IOM

Man I feel like a wimp with all these fine guns listed as being carried - I rotate between my Keltec P32 and my NAA .22LR mini-revolver.

Couldn't help but notice the reference to the Tomcat .32 above, several times. You must have been lucky, my friend. My new one has broken twice. Been sent in once and replaced with a second that broke (cracked slide). Now, while cleaning, the safety lever and spring have flew off. I have since recovered the lever, but cannot get it back on (and do not have the spring). Finally deceided to NOT spend any more postage to send again to Beretta, and tossed it into my car trunk. Wow - A Crimson Trace Laser Grip .32 Tomcat - worthy of only being a "$400 secondary BUG if my car breaks down," and if I do not have one of my primary carry weapons. Customer service at Beretta has been completely unresponsive. My two-cents.

Usually a Kimber Ultra Carrry II 45acp with a Lazer grip and night sights, one or two spare mags. I is flat and easy to conceal in public.

On the other hand if I'm just headed to the feed store I might drop a 2" S&W in the poccket of my vest or coat.

If I'm actually out traveling around the county and working around the ranch I usually carry a larger S&W revolver on a gun belt but then there is no need for concealment.

RWT

When I do carry it's a S&W 649, a .357 bobbed hammer snubby I load with Speer 38 Special + HP. How I carry is season dependent.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back