What do you carry everyday?

Bilgerat

23mrbl1.jpg

I've seen so many posts about people who "carry" all this crap..Lets get some real posts of what people REALLY carry everyday!

Crossbreed supertuck,If i could do it again I think I'd go with an oldfaithful or a galco because its a 3rd of the price and it comes in 3-5 days not 4-6 weeks..

i don't have a phone or a watch but i might could use a phone being the world not like it was 50 years ago.....before cell phones.....i am a dinasour when it comes to upgrading technology smh but i borrow a phone if i need to make a quick call and usually someone kind enough to lend only for emergency like forgetting to get my ass at mia aeroporte was once i had to borrow someones cell and not sure if it's worth the bill i lived this long with out one but the world has changed and i must too ......survival of the fittest but by those who can quickly adapt .
i carry intuition feeling and whut my gut senses our most precious and concealed guardians.......but a pip personal injury protector if those hairs raise on the back of your neck and it's do or die
:yes4:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Here's my EDC Gear. And yes, the paper with the Bill of Rights goes with me as of recent...if you look at some of my more recent posts you will understand why. I also have a white Galaxy SIII (cell phone/audio/video recorder) which was taking the picture.

The bag is in my home, in my car, in my locker, or on me if I'm out and about away from all those spots, it has my medical kit, extrication tools, extra supplies, and enough food/water for me to last 48 hours to get back home.

I carry a Ruger SP101 357 3" barrel, IWB Don Hume holster, plus a kershaw 1670 assisted open knife and a speed loader!

Glock 23 crossdraw latino style. Kershaw onion blade. Uzi tac pen. Cell phone. Wallet. And now a effing blackberry for work. Sucks. I work in a highly regulated industry where work email can't be on a personal phone device so I have to carry two Damn phones.

I also carry a copy of the magna carta. If you read my past posts u will understand why.

S&W 642, Bianch Speedstrip, LG cellphone and a Swiss Army Cadet knife. I do actually EDC and I keep it light and practical. I add a Streamlight Penlight Pro if I am returning after dark.

Link Removed

I think most people just take a picture of a bunch of crap and say they carry it everyday..when really we know you they aren't carrying 2 guns,4 magazines,5 knives,a multi-tool and a telescoping baton and some other crap.

I think most people just take a picture of a bunch of crap and say they carry it everyday..when really we know you they aren't carrying 2 guns,4 magazines,5 knives,a multi-tool and a telescoping baton and some other crap.

Never heard or seen that before. What edc gear posts or videos are you watching? Maybe you were watching an Leo edc gear video? Maybe a soldier's load out video?

My bag has another firearm and 2 magazines in it. I just didn't want to tear apart the bag.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back