What do you carry everyday?

Phone, wallet, keys, Benchmade, Glock 23 in a Crossbreed supertuck, S&W m&p340, in a Galco ankle glove, and of course my trusty tin of Copenhagen.

At home nothing. When I leave the house - Springfield Professional in an OWB with two spare mags in separate single mag carriers, Fenix E21 flashlight, Emerson CQC 11, Gerber Fast Draw, Rolex Submariner, wallet & keys.

I carry a Sig P-220 , sometimes one spare mag. Plus car keys on me. In the car a CZ-75 plus one spare mag in a holster pouch of a Desantis Kingston car seat holster that sits between my legs when I'm driving.

iPhone 4, wallet, keys, gerber folding pocket knife, Ruger LC9 w/iwb holster on my 4 o'clock. I should carry a small streamlight but just haven't got around to it.

Up till 2 days ago it was only an iPhone 4S, front pocket wallet, keys, pocket knife but now that plus Gen 3 Glock 19 in a N82Tacital IWB

Faith in Jesus the Christ + Glock 27 + Ruger LCP + Kershaw tactical folding knife + OC pepper spray + Mini flashlight + Cell phone + Wallet + Spare magazine + Even More Faith in Jesus our Messiah = "Prepared".

Curious, why the OC spray?

I have personally been in a situation where pepper spray came in very handy at the time (it works very well).
I'm grateful that I actually had the pepper spray on me as a viable option at that moment.

Less than lethal options are good to have in many self defense situations imvho.

Sig p250c 9mm in my oldfaithfulholster or in a generic OTWB holster. Link Removed
Link Removed

I have a P250 and been thinking about carrying it but, I want to get the sub compact frame first. A big gun do you have a problem concealing it. How concealable is it in your old faithful holster? I am thinking of some kind of OWB holster preferably a paddle. Not a 100% sure if I will get the sub compact but if I can’t conceal it in the compact then I will go for the sub. Any suggestions thanks

A Sig P-220 in a Ramora IWB holster. Some other times a CZ 75. I can shoot the P-220 more accurately though. So I carry that one most of the time.

210px-Trojan_her_pleasure.jpg

6q9y8g_th.jpg

Pt 22,or Titan 25 acp for summer shorts t shirt,winter or any additional clothing a llama 32 acp,as to what will hide on you as an individual depends a lot on your build,frame ,height and mostly weight.A large man can hide a cannon,small one pea shooters.
Small plastic sub compacts are nice to carry,hard to use and shoot again,virtually useless at any distance and frequently crack frames due to hi pressure defense loads they were not meant to shoot.
Steel and weight mean less recoil,smaller caliber in same means less weight.My 32 acp llama 3.6 barrel especial shooting sellier and belliot 60 grain jhp,1200 fps ,205 fpe rated that out of a ppk 3.2 barrel,is equal to most sub compact 380 shooting what its rated for ie cup pressure or fpe rating. Or an average snubby shooting non plus p 38.
Go with what you are comfortable with as its you the user and or carrier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back