What a great week

KimberRB

Well KimberPB took off to go home to Fl. Today. Man did we go thru the ammo. Between hunting, shooting at a friend’s house, and at the range I know we both have a load of reloading to do. That’s how I will most likely spend my day tomorrow then back to work for both of use on Monday. Man I love it when we are together man I miss him already. I love spending time with my kids I don’t get that much with them. Spending time with the kids and shooting what more can a man ask for.

I know you guys had a good visit and a great time. Nothing like spending time with your kids doing the things you like to do. It is hard for it to come to an end but there will always be next time.

Well KimberPB took off to go home to Fl. Today. Man did we go thru the ammo. Between hunting, shooting at a friend’s house, and at the range I know we both have a load of reloading to do. That’s how I will most likely spend my day tomorrow then back to work for both of use on Monday. Man I love it when we are together man I miss him already. I love spending time with my kids I don’t get that much with them. Spending time with the kids and shooting what more can a man ask for.

:pleasantry:

Spending time with the kids and shooting what more can a man ask for.

A son (daughter) well versed in weapontry horticulture.

OMG, I forgot, You've got that covered Too.... :lol:
I am glad you guys had a good time, Still, I am unclear on who out shot who... ?????? :confused:..

Well, the drive wasn't to bad but I made it home! I had a blast last week and it went way to fast. I'm back at work today and hating it!!!! I'm ready for another vacation. Now I just have a ton of ammo to reload and guns to clean.....

Well, the drive wasn't to bad but I made it home! I had a blast last week and it went way to fast. I'm back at work today and hating it!!!! I'm ready for another vacation. Now I just have a ton of ammo to reload and guns to clean.....

That is the one bad thing about vacations. They end and you have to go back to work.:cray:

I hate that the kids move away. Oldest son lives in Kansas and I count the weeks until we get together. I'm fortunate that my youngest son lives close, and we're thicker than thieves, shooting, hunting, training dogs, working on the new farmstead. Glad ya'll had a great time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back