Tyrannical Gov't

JJFlash

If this un-Constitutional (in both its process and content) health-care & education bill "passes" or "deems" or what-the-hell-ever, and in light of the fact that B. Hussein says this is just "the beginning", then I think we should consider the fact that we now have a bona-fide tyrannical federal gov't and should plan accordingly.

Tax revolt? States' rights? Secession? Revolution?

Whatever it takes.

We're to that point, IMHO.

I''m harking back to the days when the Federal government shut down and the only thing that seemed to suffer was that passports were not being processed. I think we're at the tipping point. The Healthscam bill is the modern equivalent of re-supplying Fort Sumter. It's time for The People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It is not looking good. How long before they start rounding up patriots to take to reeducation camps? I hoped and prayed it would not be in my life time but I am getting less and less confident.

It is not looking good. How long before they start rounding up patriots to take to reeducation camps? I hoped and prayed it would not be in my life time but I am getting less and less confident.

I think that is coming very soon... I just got "delayed" by BATFE on my latest handgun purchase!! I can't pick it up for 3 business days!! MORONIC!!:mad:

I think that is coming very soon... I just got "delayed" by BATFE on my latest handgun purchase!! I can't pick it up for 3 business days!! MORONIC!!:mad:

Same thing happended to me recently and I've had an in-state carry permit for about 20 years.

IF, and it is a big if, we can get to November, I would hope that the shift in power will be so dramatic that the impetus to follow thru on constitutional amendments that give back power to the states and lawsuits by states and private individuals and groups will "stall" this crap and eventually reverse things. If none of this happens--grease your guns baby. This is germany 1930 and I, unlike some of my relatives, will not be a sheep. I cannot believe that I am saying this but I cannot even stand to look at or hear this loose lug nut in the whitehouse or his corrupt minions--I truly wish them all yada yada yada.

The good news is that a majority of states are preparing to take the bill to court if it passes in any way. This will cause it to be placed on hold until a decision is made and since it will probably make it to the SCOTUS that may be years.

A lot of people talk, how many are willing to stand up and do something. If the bill passes on Sunday, I plan on changing my withholdings to 8 (on my W4) on Monday. If enough people do it, ongoing revenue will fall to the point where the government will shut down. It is not illegal (but we will have to see the response), and not violent. We take the next step when we see the results. Maybe a general strike. Remember, 50% of the population takes more from the government than it pays in, if you work and pay taxes, you count double in the revenue dept. Let us pray it does not come to force of arms!!! That would be really bad.

A lot of people talk, how many are willing to stand up and do something. If the bill passes on Sunday, I plan on changing my withholdings to 8 (on my W4) on Monday. If enough people do it, ongoing revenue will fall to the point where the government will shut down. It is not illegal (but we will have to see the response), and not violent. We take the next step when we see the results. Maybe a general strike. Remember, 50% of the population takes more from the government than it pays in, if you work and pay taxes, you count double in the revenue dept. Let us pray it does not come to force of arms!!! That would be really bad.

I agree and am also thinking that a "tax revolt" of sorts might be the next step: starve the beast!

Same thing happended to me recently and I've had an in-state carry permit for about 20 years.

I'll let all ya'll know if it happens to me tomorrow. I got a great deal on a S&W M&P compact .40 so I'm gonna try and pick it up tomorrow if all the stars line up. That will make 2 in less then 30 days.

Peace...

I agree and am also thinking that a "tax revolt" of sorts might be the next step: starve the beast!

I was speaking to a friend of mine this evening and that was one of the topics we covered. I may well do the same and see what happens. The only issue, Tax day will come and when you fill out the paperwork they will get the money if you owe. It's a short term cause them pain thing...

JJ correct me if I'm wrong...

Peace...

I was speaking to a friend of mine this evening and that was one of the topics we covered. I may well do the same and see what happens. The only issue, Tax day will come and when you fill out the paperwork they will get the money if you owe. It's a short term cause them pain thing...

JJ correct me if I'm wrong...

Peace...

No, you're not wrong and in fact, you might end up paying a penalty to boot. So, decreasing your withholding is not a long-term solution. As noted, it's a short-term "cause 'em a little angst and let 'em know we're out here" kinda thing.

I think a tax revolt will only work if enough people get onboard. Otherwise the IRS will contact everybody about the money they owe and start charging penalties and interest. If that doesn't scare you, they will go through your employer and garnish your wages. If everybody got on board with the tax revolt, it seems to me the IRS wouldn't have the money or manpower to go after EVERYBODY that decided to try and starve the beast. The problem is getting ENOUGH people to join in and make it an actual tax revolt that will work.

I kinda like Wolfling's idea of a general strike. Every working American takes the same 2 days, 5 days, whatever, off, with no pay, no tax withholding. Hmmm...starves the beast, is nonviolent, gets their attention...the more I think about it, the more I like it as a next step.

Come to think of it, we oughta do this regardless of whether "health care" passes or not.

I kinda like Wolfling's idea of a general strike. Every working American takes the same 2 days, 5 days, whatever, off, with no pay, no tax withholding. Hmmm...starves the beast, is nonviolent, gets their attention...the more I think about it, the more I like it as a next step.

Come to think of it, we oughta do this regardless of whether "health care" passes or not.

I'm a salary guy so it's all pre-figured. I had been working off the books for a long time just for that very reason. Barter system works well also. I have a skill and you have a need. You have a skill and I have a need. No money changes hands but things still get done. The way the world worked many years ago...

Perhaps we all get laid off and collect unemployment for a few months. Drain the tank never mind failing to fill it.:sarcastic:

Peace...

Yeah, I don't even get a salary. I'm in a partnerhsip and we pay tax on net income, which we split. I tend not to pay estimated taxes throughout the year anyway...Of course, if I take time off work, it's money lost which I'll likely not recover...so there's that.

Well, this is how we all gotta be thinking, anyway.

As a group, a lot of Americans simply keep their heads in the sand and hope nothing affects them. To organize any type of response will be too little - too late.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back