Two Injured In Tennessee School

ricbak

Two injured in Tennessee school shooting.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The principal and assistant principal of Inskip Elementary School, both females, were shot Tuesday, and a suspect has been taken into custody.
Two injured in Tennessee school shooting - USATODAY.com

Link Removed

Our prayers are for a short, safe recovery.

did ya'll see the first reply made to this???

Quote----
Trock Dawletter (0 friends, send message) wrote: 31m ago
Well gosh, why didn't they give everybody in the school a gun? They could just issue them at the door. Better yet, we could issue every child a gun at birth. Or perhaps two or three. Maybe we should just ask the blithering idiots at the NRA how many guns per person America would need to make all the gun nuts happy? I'm not convinced that any of the genetic throwbacks would be happy until they had one for each appendage and one to wear as a hat.

What an idiot!

did ya'll see the first reply made to this???

Quote----
Trock Dawletter (0 friends, send message) wrote: 31m ago
Well gosh, why didn't they give everybody in the school a gun? They could just issue them at the door. Better yet, we could issue every child a gun at birth. Or perhaps two or three. Maybe we should just ask the blithering idiots at the NRA how many guns per person America would need to make all the gun nuts happy? I'm not convinced that any of the genetic throwbacks would be happy until they had one for each appendage and one to wear as a hat.

What an idiot!

You can't fix stupid.

This school is about 5 -7 minutes from our home. Is been on the news all afternoon. Our schools got out early to day due to some bad weather/icey roads. This was a grade school & was let out about 11:15-11:30 am
The following stations will have infro on this,
Knoxville, Tennessee | Knoxville News and Weather | Home Page
Link Removed
WATE News, Weather and Sports in Knoxville and East Tennessee

Had school been open we would have gone into Lock Down! Along with other schools near by. I'm so glad the kids were gone for the day! He was going to be let go at the end of this school year from what we are hearing! That may or may or may not have been what caused him to go after these two women!
All our local boards are loaded with remarks against owning guns once again! It adds to the fuel against owning weapons & having CCW permit. With the thinking that owning guns caused this period! When in fact it was the person who caused it. No mention was made if he even had a CCW Permit. Just that a revolver was used..
This school is in a neighborhood where kids live & play & attend this school. K-5 They have closed their school for
the remainer of the week.
So far no newer up dates on their conditions,other than one is awake and talking,the other is in serious condition!

This school is about 5 -7 minutes from our home. Is been on the news all afternoon. Our schools got out early to day due to some bad weather/icey roads. This was a grade school & was let out about 11:15-11:30 am
The following stations will have infro on this,
Knoxville, Tennessee | Knoxville News and Weather | Home Page
Link Removed
WATE News, Weather and Sports in Knoxville and East Tennessee

Had school been open we would have gone into Lock Down! Along with other schools near by. I'm so glad the kids were gone for the day! He was going to be let go at the end of this school year from what we are hearing! That may or may or may not have been what caused him to go after these two women!
All our local boards are loaded with remarks against owning guns once again! It adds to the fuel against owning weapons & having CCW permit. With the thinking that owning guns caused this period! When in fact it was the person who caused it. No mention was made if he even had a CCW Permit. Just that a revolver was used..
This school is in a neighborhood where kids live & play & attend this school. K-5 They have closed their school for
the remainer of the week.
So far no newer up dates on their conditions,other than one is awake and talking,the other is in serious condition!

Hollie, if you know these ladies, and can get the chance, please relay to them that they are in our prayers. Steve

No I don't know them, this was infro on our local channels!
I can pass the message to my friend she did work with them when they were at her school!
Prayers indeed,from what I've been told...they are really Great People & love all their students!
Hopefully they will both recover & come back soon!

No I don't know them, this was infro on our local channels!
I can pass the message to my friend she did work with them when they were at her school!
Prayers indeed,from what I've been told...they are really Great People & love all their students!
Hopefully they will both recover & come back soon!

Amen and thank you!

Please, please, please tell me this guy was not a permit holder. :fie:

I was on another site, and someone posted that his name was not on the public list. (Tennessee's Permit list is available for public view) Not that it really matters. Idiots are everywhere. Overall, a VERY small percentage of permit holders get in trouble with guns.

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- A fourth grade teacher at Inskip Elementary School is charged Wednesday with the shootings of the principal and assistant principal at the school.
Link Removed
Interesting reporting that create more questions than answers. Why was the suspect, Mr Foster being Released from his contract with the school? Was there a conflict in teaching styles?
Did Ms Luna's family history play apart of this?

Please, Don't get me wrong, this is a very sad situation and our prayers for the families and community are greatly needed.

Hope the ladies recover quickly with no problems.
Knoxville schools are not "Gun Free Zones"? Guess not.

Our local news has reported the gun was Not Legall! He couldn't have had a CCW Permit .A real mind blower he had Mental Issues in the past! Here we had this person in a school teaching our kids! So much for our so called back ground checks!!
They also said a number of yrs back he went after another boss where he was fired. There was a lot of other issues & problems with this guy! Plus there were issues at the school with him and other personal from what I've heard & read!
He was going to be let go after this years end!
These women were the Princible & Vice Princible
Scarey has hell!
No we are not surpose to carry weapons into our schools! BUT we can drive up on the grounds drop off our kids & leave! If we step out of our car with weapon on our person we would be in serious trouble! We can lock it in the car & then exit the car ,thats allowed!
Has to their condition the Vice P. is doing Ok! The Prin. is still listed in cridical Condition! We still don't know where they were phyiscally shot! Has to the place they were shot ,it was in the main Office!

At 3pm theres a News Up date. Possibly more motives & more on the the conditions of the women! He is being charged with 2 counts of Attemted murder! I have to pick up the granddaughter at school! So hopefully our 4pm news will show it! Hopefully I can post Good News on Both!! He apparently was able to hide alot of his history on the back ground check from what the news said! Wow wonder how he did that?
Have 4 friends that work in differant areas of the school system all were hired at differant times & yrs! They were all basically put threw the ringer and then some before they were hired into the school system!
I'll post more has we get it!
Thanks everyone for carring so much about our little part of the world!

"Gun Free Zones" don't work. I believe they do just the opposite of what they were intended for. They in fact attract armed undesirables. What better place for an armed nut job to go on a shooting rampage and take out as many people as they want!

Anyway, AL had their own school shooting just last week in Madison, AL. Another student was shot to death by a fellow student.

Link Removed

"Gun Free Zones" don't work. I believe they do just the opposite of what they were intended for. They in fact attract armed undesirables. What better place for an armed nut job to go on a shooting rampage and take out as many people as they want!

Anyway, AL had their own school shooting just last week in Madison, AL. Another student was shot to death by a fellow student.

Link Removed

I heard about that.Theres way to much of it in our schools! seems like not even our schools are safe any longer,,
how sad for us all,mostly the Kids!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back