Two Bad Guys dead and a lesson for everyone

FN1910

Everyone needs to read this for several reasons. However the main one is that in too many cases when people talk about how they can use their gun to defend themselves they tend to forget that sometimes the bad guy may be shooting back.

I can't really say this story had a happy ending so I will let you decide.

Link Removed

I see that as just two less dirtbags running the streets. Two less that could be breaking into my home or a loved ones home.

Good riddens... Its too bad. It makes me sad people choose that lifestyle, but were better off.

Good reminder though. Not all bad guys are dumb nor are they always unarmed. Anyone have any good training recommendations to aid in dealing with an armed home invasion?

Good riddens... Its too bad. It makes me sad people choose that lifestyle, but were better off.

Good reminder though. Not all bad guys are dumb nor are they always unarmed. Anyone have any good training recommendations to aid in dealing with an armed home invasion?

Training recommendations: Lots of it. :)

I made blueprints of my parents house, in-laws house, and my house (as those are the houses I frequently stay at the most), and made plans for fire escape and robbery. I find angles and cover that are advantageous to me, while keeping my wife as safe as possible. Life doesn't always go by plan, but it helps to have a foundation to adapt from in case. Even when I stay at a place unknown to me (ie hotel), I will take 10 minutes to sit down and think about the room/building (shape, cover, door materials, exit routes) for fire and robbery situations. While the 2nd part may be a little over the top to some, I would recommend everyone make a few strategies for their homes, write it down on paper, and go over them every once in a while. Preparedness is key.

Most suburban-styled single-family single-story homes around here (including mine) has doors on one end, bedrooms on the other. Not a big deal to throw something through a window to escape a fire, but in case of a burglary, choices are pretty much cower behind the bed or confront the purp. My four dogs (who sleep in our bedroom) would be raising so much hell that I would hope that he would have enough sense to leave and avoid the #1 buckshot or .45ACP rounds that will eventually be headed his way.

the sheriff was right ''Sheriff Barry Faile says both of the dead men had long histories of violent crimes and drug charges. He says when someone leads a life of crime and drugs, tragedies like this are bound to occur.''

sounds like the familiar adage 'live by the sword die by the sword'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back