The Christian Gun Owner

icemanmpls, I have a question for you. Is it your wish that we Christians, the "Jesus people" as you so appropriately call us, be forced off of USACarry.com?
In the interest of maintaining the peace we are experiencing, I can not honestly answer your question. Perhaps, at a later time.

Absolutely!!! Let us all have tolerance for those who don't believe as we do . This is what Jesus wanted us to do . It seems to me (please let me know) nothing worse then a nasty Christian . God Bless .

There's a ceasefire going on? Since when?

The only thing I want forced off USACarry.com is all of the proselytizing. I invite and encourage continued and renewed participation on USACarry.com of people of all faiths, but I highly desire the people who feel a need to "spread the faith", whatever that faith may be, to discover an alternative outlet for those impulses, other than USACarry.com.

Athiests and agnostics

Okay, I haven't tried to "spread" or force my Christian faith on anyone. However, I haven't seen any Christian posters here trying to force their beliefs on anyone either. I believe it is the mere mention of God or Jesus that offends a few folks here. We as Christians are not ashamed of our faith and sometimes we casually mention God, The Lord, Jesus, etc... during legitimate conversation. So why is this bad? Is someone being hurt by this? Christians have a duty to share the gospel. However, I do not see that being done here at USAcarry. I see mention of God, Christ(Jesus), and some professing their faith, but I do not see anyone attempting to force it down anyone's throat. So what exactly is the problem? You insinuate that we are intellectually inferior because we believe in a higher power. Fine... You believe as most athiests and agnostics in that God has no place in our society. Fine... believe what you want, but this is not the Soviet Union. We are free to believe what we want as well. I'm sure there are some athiest and agnostic gun owners out there that have their own forum where God is not allowed. If the mere mention of God drives you crazy, then why not move to one of these sites? Better yet, start one yourself. Why do we as Christians have to be the ones to conform?

Okay, I haven't tried to "spread" or force my Christian faith on anyone. However, I haven't seen any Christian posters here trying to force their beliefs on anyone either. I believe it is the mere mention of God or Jesus that offends a few folks here. We as Christians are not ashamed of our faith and sometimes we casually mention God, The Lord, Jesus, etc... during legitimate conversation. So why is this bad? Is someone being hurt by this? Christians have a duty to share the gospel. However, I do not see that being done here at USAcarry. I see mention of God, Christ(Jesus), and some professing their faith, but I do not see anyone attempting to force it down anyone's throat. So what exactly is the problem? You insinuate that we are intellectually inferior because we believe in a higher power. Fine... You believe as most athiests and agnostics in that God has no place in our society. Fine... believe what you want, but this is not the Soviet Union. We are free to believe what we want as well. I'm sure there are some athiest and agnostic gun owners out there that have their own forum where God is not allowed. If the mere mention of God drives you crazy, then why not move to one of these sites? Better yet, start one yourself. Why do we as Christians have to be the ones to conform?

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Glockster20 said:
Christians have a duty to share the gospel.
This is why I invite you to scratch that itch, just somewhere else.
Glockster20 said:
However, I do not see that being done here at USAcarry.
O RLY? Then why did I have to ignore Alaska444 when he all but berated me for living my life according to reason and rationality, as opposed to belief and faith (specificly Christian belief and faith) as he would have me do?

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

[The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan II:10]
"Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be assailed without pity and without regret, for under the domination of an inconvenient falsehood, no one can prosper."

[The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan II:10]
"Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be assailed without pity and without regret, for under the domination of an inconvenient falsehood, no one can prosper."

self indulgent little prick aren't you, I doubt very much you post for information but for shock value. Why would you constantly stir the pot? This is a firearms forum. Have you ever posted anything firearms related? I think your mission is to cause hate and discontent. Does your mommy know what your doing little boy?

Enough

self indulgent little prick aren't you, I doubt very much you post for information but for shock value. Why would you constantly stir the pot? This is a firearms forum. Have you ever posted anything firearms related? I think your mission is to cause hate and discontent. Does your mommy know what your doing little boy?
2Gun,
Midnight is a self admitted troll. He has said several times he is here to troll. Anyone reading his postings can plainly see midnight is keeping his word.

Yet, a few people here choose to argue with him.

Why 2gun, do u choose name calling?

By doing that, your conduct is far worse then trolling.

If you are going to spar with a troll, please obey the site rules while doing so.

10 day ban, this will not be tolerated

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back