The Christian Gun Owner

Praise Jesus Brothers!

Finally a resource on the World Wide Webs for the Christian gun owner! From God-Fearing Arkansas, Minister Mark Rogers pulls no punches on why all Christian men should be armed at all times. "Christian First, American second, gun owner third!" May God bless this righteous man!

SORRY FOR POSTING FOLKS. THIS IS A FAKE JESUS AND GUNS SITE.

Last edited:
That was a low blow

Praise Jesus Brothers!

Finally a resource on the World Wide Webs for the Christian gun owner! From God-Fearing Arkansas, Minister Mark Rogers pulls no punches on why all Christian men should be armed at all times. "Christian First, American second, gun owner third!" May God bless this righteous man!

The Christian Gun Owner - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

I do not recall wasting your time or being disrepectful to you.

Everyone please use the ignore feature that Luke in his wisdom provided for us . There is nothing gained by wasting time with this person. :no:

This is what I don't get. These trolls (and yeah, I'm name-calling; go tattle on me, I call it like I see it) are obviously here just to stir up the crap. Hell, several of 'em have admitted it! And I have to worry about being banned? Bullsh#t.

Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

I like your signature. I am trying to learn to live by it. I takes practice but I am getting a little better each day.

Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

I like your signature. I am trying to learn to live by it. I takes practice but I am getting a little better each day.

I don't intend to argue with them, HK, but I'll damn sure speak my piece. And if that gets me banned, so be it. I wouldn't lay down for this crap from anybody in person and I won't do it on this site. What we're being told, AND what we're telling ourselves is, "don't make waves or you'll get booted". Just how everyone likes the little Christian: muzzled and isolated. Not my style.

This is what I don't get. These trolls (and yeah, I'm name-calling; go tattle on me, I call it like I see it) are obviously here just to stir up the crap. Hell, several of 'em have admitted it! And I have to worry about being banned? Bullsh#t.

I'm with you on this one JJ... This thread was started in an attempt to inflame or incite Christians into a response. I use the ignore button and usually drop out of topics once the thread killers (trolls) show.

sorry

someone sent me this link. I scanned over it, saw all the bible quotes, and the Jesus talk, and thought it was legit. I am pulling it down.
I didn't know it was a fake religious site.

I, on the other hand, was already familiar with the folderol that is Landover Baptist. I'm rather amused that those in the field of legitimate Christian apologetics were not. I would think *not* coming off as a self parody funnelled through Landover would be a priority.

There should have been a footnote on post #1 that it wasn't serious, but in the advent of legitimate ignorance, it can be forgiven.

I, on the other hand, was already familiar with the folderol that is Landover Baptist. I'm rather amused that those in the field of legitimate Christian apologetics were not. I would think *not* coming off as a self parody funnelled through Landover would be a priority.

There should have been a footnote on post #1 that it wasn't serious, but in the advent of legitimate ignorance, it can be forgiven.
I didn't bother browsing the rest of the website. I saw the Jesus stuff, bible quotes flying around. Gun chat. EUREKA!, I found their reward, a Christan gun person's Paradise.
At the time, I thought, "what an excellent place for the bible beaters." My thoughts were, this is the perfect respite for those Jesus people.
They would leave the usa carry site , and the fighting would cease.
But, no such luck. It is a satire site.

It wasn't my intent to misdirect them.

I hope the site owner comes up with a plan soon.
I have a feeling this cease fire ain't gonna last to much longer.

i APOLOGIZE

I didn't bother browsing the rest of the website. I saw the Jesus stuff, bible quotes flying around. Gun chat. EUREKA!, I found their reward, a Christan gun person's Paradise.
At the time, I thought, "what an excellent place for the bible beaters." My thoughts were, this is the perfect respite for those Jesus people.
They would leave the usa carry site , and the fighting would cease.
But, no such luck. It is a satire site.

It wasn't my intent to misdirect them.

I hope the site owner comes up with a plan soon.
I have a feeling this cease fire ain't gonna last to much longer.

I apologize...I accept your explaination. Thank you for your honesty

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back