The Case for Eternal Punishment

Get a mental image of me in your mind giving a big "I don't care" shrug. Got it? Good.

Look, I'm not trying to attack Christians. I'll freely admit that your God is just as valid as Jenovah, YHWH, Allah, Elohim, Shàngdì, Akal Purakh, Para Bramh, Thor, Loki, Odin, Jove, Jupiter, Hercules, Demeter, Hades, or any other.

That's a lot to believe...must keep you busy!

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

If you do not believe the Bible then how can anyone use...nevermind just more twisting.

Who says I don't believe the Bible? Your blind faith makes you...blind.

Did nearly everyone die during the floods? It's a yes or no question.

If you do not believe the Bible then how can anyone use...nevermind just more twisting.

Aw gee, you mean that when the nonsense of your bible is used to show how filled with hate many christians are, that now the bible is irrelevant?

You are defending a god that killed babies, many many babies (according to your book of facts) and you defend that. You are as sick as the god you defend.

Aw gee, you mean that when the nonsense of your bible is used to show how filled with hate many christians are, that now the bible is irrelevant?

You are defending a god that killed babies, many many babies (according to your book of facts) and you defend that. You are as sick as the god you defend.

Do you believe the Bible?

Must be ashamed to answer the question.

I think you know that I understand you do not believe the Bible so you would not believe anything in it.

Why would you act like you believe something so as to ask questions only to twist things?

Do you believe the Bible?

Of course not, I'm smarter than a 5 year old. But I do use the bible to hold up to your face (fundie christians inclusive) on the very very remote chance that you will ask yourself, "do I actually believe this crap", and if you do, how in hell do I justify the murder of 99.999% of all humans. I am curious as to how effed up one's thought process needs to be for that to be OK.

I think you know that I understand you do not believe the Bible so you would not believe anything in it.

Why would you act like you believe something so as to ask questions only to twist things?

Why are you ashamed?

Yes I do believe the Word. Let's see how deep your shame runs.

If You Don't Believe The Bible Then You Don't Know The Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGaZuReUfME

What's to know, aside from the fact that millions of christians base their hate on your deity. Then there are those that base their hate on another imaginary deity they call Allah. Same concept, just different name.

Nor do I know, or want to know, The Jabberwock, Grendel Beowulf, The Balrog, Medusa, Fenris, Scylla, The Wendigo, and many horrifying monsters of literature.

Why are you ashamed?

Yes I do believe the Word. Let's see how deep your shame runs.

Why would you ever think that shameful...my holding you accountable to the truth of the Bible and your testifying to that fact....well I would consider it deeply shameful if I did not!

Praise Almighty God!

What's to know, aside from the fact that millions of christians base their hate on your deity. Then there are those that base their hate on another imaginary deity they call Allah. Same concept, just different name.

Nor do I know, or want to know, The Jabberwock, Grendel Beowulf, The Balrog, Medusa, Fenris, Scylla, The Wendigo, and many horrifying monsters of literature.

We see this is your religion.

Everyone really understands fully what you don't believe about what others believe.

"Behold the Atheist's Nightmare" - Kirk Cameron and company explain why there is GOD because the banana is shaped "for the human hand" by God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

What they forget (or likely didn't know in the first place considering their beliefs) is that the modern banana is a genetically modified organism, the result of hand of man, not God. a real, wild, undomesticated banana looks like this:
Link Removed

9etXhZF.png

I hate to break it to ya, Scout, but you're the one that cannot tell the difference between a religion and a sect. Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and etc. are religions. Catholic, Unitarian, and Latter Day Saints are cults. Baptist, Lutheran, Nazarene, etc., are not sects of any religion, they are different denominations of a "FAITH" in Jesus the Christ. Odd how a Christian would know things an "agnostic" finds difficult to comprehend, ain't it? Kinda puts the shoe on the other foot as to who is ignorant and who is educated.
I hate these posts. No one is going to convince the other this way. I just want to correct one misconception you have Ringo. Look the word "cult" up in the dictionary, then tell me what church doesn't fit the definition. It's a word misused to cause fear. You are correct that Catholics, Unitarian, and Latter-day Saints are cults. But so are Baptists, Lutherans, Nazarene, etc. (It means "a group of people with a common religious belief.")
Here's another misconstrued word: look up the word "occult." Think it applies to you? Of course not, you don't support evil. Ha, the word means "belief in the supernatural." You believe (as I do) that a man who lived 2,000 years ago died on a cross after suffering immensely in the Garden of Gethsemane and then was resurrected 3 days later. That, by definition, is a supernatural act.
And I'll tell you this, only one of six religions listed tell people to not take their word for it but to ask God if its true.

I hate these posts. No one is going to convince the other this way. I just want to correct one misconception you have Ringo. Look the word "cult" up in the dictionary, then tell me what church doesn't fit the definition. It's a word misused to cause fear. You are correct that Catholics, Unitarian, and Latter-day Saints are cults. But so are Baptists, Lutherans, Nazarene, etc. (It means "a group of people with a common religious belief.")
Here's another misconstrued word: look up the word "occult." Think it applies to you? Of course not, you don't support evil. Ha, the word means "belief in the supernatural." You believe (as I do) that a man who lived 2,000 years ago died on a cross after suffering immensely in the Garden of Gethsemane and then was resurrected 3 days later. That, by definition, is a supernatural act.
And I'll tell you this, only one of six religions listed tell people to not take their word for it but to ask God if its true.

The main difference between religion and a cult? The very valuable 'tax exempt' status, worth millions and millions of dollars.

XD, as I originally said, I hate these religious posts on a gun forum. I respect everyone's right to believe as the will. I agree with some of the things both sides have said. Christians can be very judgmental, but so can agnostics. Islam is the most judgmental, in my humble opinion. I am a member of one of the religions that Ringo labeled as a "cult" and I'm so sick of that label being misconstrued to malign my religion.
I believe very strongly in the phrase, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." I can present what I know is true, but I cannot force anyone to believe. And as for "Christian" churches, mine does more to help humanity than any other, but it doesn't brag so you never hear about it. My church gives out more humanitarian aid than the Red Cross, but it does it very quietly. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I will not apologize for that. But I do not think this forum is the appropriate place to evangelize people.

Sent from my Xoom using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back