The Case for Eternal Punishment

Then what of the "free will" that your god supposedly "gave" humans? Sounds like it exists only to the extent that somebody who has abandoned all rational thinking capacity in favor of restrictive biblical cherrypicking can't find something to prohibit it. What a bunch of unmitigated nonsense.

nonsense nosreme 😭

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Why is it that Christians are not considered to be capable of rational thinking? According to whose rationale? Each person on here has a system of beliefs, on any subject, that they adhere to based solely on their own personal "rational thinking." Where one person has particular beliefs concerning God, another does not believe in Him. OK, then don't believe. If that is the result of your rational thinking, go with it and feel self satisfied and pompous, if you will, in your own opinion. Someone will always say, "Prove God exists....show me." OK, conversely, prove to me that He does not exist. Neither of us can give a definitive answer that will satisfy the other. Some say that science proves God doesn't exist, others say science does prove the existence of God. Those scientists that believe in God also believe in the Bible, just as do all Christians. Non-believers do not believe in the Bible, or any other tangible source, that can disprove our religion. I, for one, do believe in the Bible and, anyone capable of "rational thinking," can see how the Bible validates itself with each passing day. Atheists have no requirement to believe as Christians, nor to accept the tenets of the Christian religion. We, through our "rational thinking," do believe in God and our faith will not let us believe otherwise. All we seem to be doing here is having a dull discourse which amounts to no more than peeing in the wind with neither side making any headway in the discussions. All I can say is, if any do not believe in God, that is fine. But the others on here do so just suck it up and accept the fact that we are never going to agree in this world. The next may be a different story.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back