*Spike Lee is an Ignorant A$$*

Spike lee is a racist and a coward. When he does something like this, it is in hope that someone will assault zimmerman. Why? Because spike lee is too much of a coward to do it himself (not that i think it should be done).
Why doesn't he just go confront zimmerman himself if he feels so strongly about it? Because he is a sissy (not the word I wanted to use)
his films suck too.

Spike Lee is one of those media whores that I mentioned in another thread. He'll exploit any situation to get his name in the news.

It gets worse...

Spike Lee refusing to apologize when he has been proven wrong shows his cowardice. But to put all the facts out, Spike retweeted the post. The guy that actually wrote the tweet was contacted by the couple's son, who asked him to take it down. The guy went on a racial rant and cussed the son out. I hope he gets arrested for the terror he has wrongly inflicted on the couple. And I also hope they sue Spike Lee.

Spike Lee is as useful as tits on a bull. Ought to throw him, Farrakan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Bill Maher (just for good measure) in a deep hole. These people are nothing but racist p.o.s., trouble makers and cluster f'ed libtards.

This is more than the Left could possibly have asked for. These folks are proving the point of the biased media and the Obama playbook. A very nice, although unimaginable set of circumstances to have the uninformed public call for more ineffective gun control. If this person is a “White-Hispanic”, does this make Obama a “White-African-American”? I really want to know. This is, as per The Brady campaign, an example of GUN VIOLENCE. What about all the other violence? Why do we not have car violence, that kill hundreds, abortion violence that kills babies (I know this is an entirely different discussion and I should probably not go there), drug violence and every single cause of death by unnatural causes? Just another nail in the coffin of the Constitution.

Spike Lee is just another race baiting hypocrite. He and those like him, are the biggest racists of all.

He Has Always Been, and Always will be a Racist Ahole. Whenever he gets involved, Nothing good ever comes out of it. He creates more problems.

He should be locked up, or at least put in his proper place.....
Its time we stop tippy toeing around him because he is African American.

I dont know about of you, but Im sick, and tired of Listening to his CRAP. He is all words, and no Actions all I ever see, or hear about him Is that he always sticks his nose where it does'nt belong.

He Has Always Been, and Always will be a Racist Ahole. Whenever he gets involved, Nothing good ever comes out of it. He creates more problems.

He should be locked up, or at least put in his proper place.....
Its time we stop tippy toeing around him because he is African American.

I dont know about of you, but Im sick, and tired of Listening to his CRAP. He is all words, and no Actions all I ever see, or hear about him Is that he always sticks his nose where it does'nt belong.

I'm confused. Are you talking about Spike Lee, Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton?

As long as we're adding to the list, let's not forget Roseann Barr. She's putting the address of Zimmerman's family out there. So many no talent, racially biased people looking for attention at a cost to anyone else, makes me sick. If I just start hating everybody, am I a racist? No problem, I will reserve my contempt for those that have shown they deserve it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back