Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waiting for him to say he watches Dr Oz too.

First, let me say, He is OUR God, yours and mine. You may choose to not accept Him but that is your prerogative and He will not go away or be consigned to strictly fictional tales. Now, if people do not have some form of morality with which to live their lives, and choose to do as they see fit in any circumstance, to them, obviously nothing matters. They consider themselves free to indulge in any activities they please and to disregard the social mores of others. Yes, there are good and bad people, regardless of my religious beliefs. But, by what measure do you judge them to be bad or good? Religious people do sin and, on occasion, bad people do good things. Isn't it necessary to have definitive boundaries with which to contain our societal behavior? To me, what better way is there than to follow God's laws? Without casting aspersions at you, I have found that those who complain the most about God's laws are those who are unwilling to follow them, for whatever reason, and are overtly hostile in dealing with people who do believe in Him.

No, he is your god, I don't have any for the very simple reason that they don't exist, and do not operate under the delusion or fantasy that any gods exist. You choose to believe in at least one, but don't include me or anyone else in your fantasy, for I and many others summarily dismiss the concept based on reason. I do not share your delusion in any form or fashion.

Greg: If you don't believe in God that is fine. I said your particular answer impacts on your life. I said if you (they) don't believe God exists, you are free of worldly constraints and, in the end, your life simply ceases to exist. Isn't that what the ungodly think? Nothing matters. You take exception to that as a blanket statement. Well, I guess you might say that because I believe in only one God, the same one you believed in at one time. I don't know why you fell away but, from your writings it seems to me that you are not really convinced of your decision. I don't know if you changed your mind based on what some call scientific facts or if you are the product of more liberal learning. In any event, and not meaning to be insulting, I think you really do believe in God, the God of the Bible, and I hope you do resolve the question for yourself. And, yes, I only believe in a particular God so that should answer the blanket accusation.

No, he is your god, I don't have any for the very simple reason that they don't exist, and do not operate under the delusion or fantasy that any gods exist. You choose to believe in at least one, but don't include me or anyone else in your fantasy, for I and many others summarily dismiss the concept based on reason. I do not share your delusion in any form or fashion.

XD: Nope, He is your God. He has laid claim on your soul and He will bring you in kicking and screaming, but He won't let you go. Fantasy? I think not!

XD: Nope, He is your God. He has laid claim on your soul and He will bring you in kicking and screaming, but He won't let you go. Fantasy? I think not!

Link Removed

Delusional old man and his bible.

But still so child like in the threats, is that how you were forced to go to church "kicking and screaming" or how your forced your kids to church.

Greg: If you don't believe in God that is fine. I said your particular answer impacts on your life. I said if you (they) don't believe God exists, you are free of worldly constraints and, in the end, your life simply ceases to exist. Isn't that what the ungodly think? Nothing matters. You take exception to that as a blanket statement. Well, I guess you might say that because I believe in only one God, the same one you believed in at one time. I don't know why you fell away but, from your writings it seems to me that you are not really convinced of your decision. I don't know if you changed your mind based on what some call scientific facts or if you are the product of more liberal learning. In any event, and not meaning to be insulting, I think you really do believe in God, the God of the Bible, and I hope you do resolve the question for yourself. And, yes, I only believe in a particular God so that should answer the blanket accusation.

No. I am most certainly not free of worldly constraints. There are things that matter to me. The same can be said for countless others who don't believe in your god. Those are just the facts.

The issue here is that you've drawn a very odd conclusion that isn't based in reality.

Warn a divisive person once

Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. Titus 3:10

A warning indicates that something bad is going to happen if that person don't heed the warning. What you're warning us of, most of us wouldn't consider bad. Having nothing to do with us is a positive thing. I suspect that you won't follow through with that threat. You just can't help yourself. And isn't it funny you all can come up with contradictory bible quotes about what to do concerning an atheist. Pretty indicative of the rest of the Bible don't you think.

XD40 the King of the Double Dippers!!!!

Another crushing rebuke from the theist filled with hate, and stupid taunts, and absolutely nothing else. Really sad for them.... what a wondrous and convincing way to prove their fairy tale.

And lease we forget that he has double dipped, not to different posters, but to the very same poster. He apparently has....

Problem is, you guys have yet to show the will power to do it. You've always got to get one more Bible quote in.

I don't agree that ignoring is the answer. Sometimes maybe. You do need scripture in the discussions. It has the power to get to the conscience of those who will believe. Not all will. God knows who, but we can't know for sure.

It is interesting that several agnostics and atheists feel the need to contribute to threads like these. It's kind of like shoving their beliefs down other's throats. The very thing they complain about.

“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”
**1 Corinthians‬ *15:57-58‬ *ESV‬‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link Removed

Delusional old man and his bible.

But still so child like in the threats, is that how you were forced to go to church "kicking and screaming" or how your forced your kids to church.

Still calling people names. It's not refreshing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I am most certainly not free of worldly constraints. There are things that matter to me. The same can be said for countless others who don't believe in your god. Those are just the facts.

The issue here is that you've drawn a very odd conclusion that isn't based in reality.

Greg: My conclusion may not agree with yours but, please remember, it is my conclusion.

Still calling people names. It's not refreshing.
Didn't intend for it to be refreshing... His rant was delusional, contentious, and again playing to nothing but irrational fear, in a childish manner.

Also can't help but bring to your attention that I don't recall where you have singled out a theist for name calling.

It is interesting that several agnostics and atheists feel the need to contribute to threads like these. It's kind of like shoving their beliefs down other's throats. The very thing they complain about.
We've been over this before. If you post your dogma in open forums you can't complain. If you wanted an uninterrupted discussion you should have went to forums we don't got to... christian.com/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back