Random Picture Thread

Here is one I will post at my account at Nikonians soon:
Link Removed
FiFi: The Superfortress "FIFI" is the only B-29 in the world that flies. $985/person/ride but at Sun n Fun (Lakeland, Florida March-April 2012) it was rumoured to be $600/person/ride. My pocket do not run that deep so I just took this photo from the cordoned line outside the flight line.

Damn Mom! You got to tell us when you're gonna be in the area! I live about 20 minutes from Linder. That brute flew over the house at least 4 times Saturday and Sunday. Awesome to see, and the amazing thing is how so slow she flies.

When I was about 10 years old, my sister's husband, who was a major in the Army Air Corps, took me on a tour through a B-29. I remember crawling through the tunnel that connects the front of the plane to the bomb bay. Awesome!!

Here is one I will post at my account at Nikonians soon:
Link Removed
FiFi: The Superfortress "FIFI" is the only B-29 in the world that flies. $985/person/ride but at Sun n Fun (Lakeland, Florida March-April 2012) it was rumoured to be $600/person/ride. My pocket do not run that deep so I just took this photo from the cordoned line outside the flight line.

My Dad Flew one in WWII he passed St. Pat's Day 1971.

Damn Mom! You got to tell us when you're gonna be in the area! I live about 20 minutes from Linder. That brute flew over the house at least 4 times Saturday and Sunday. Awesome to see, and the amazing thing is how so slow she flies.
Sun n Fun at Lakeland is a regular annual trek for us...we went this time by a private plane instead of driving the two hours from Cedar Key where we stayed. We're going to be back to Cedar Key for the Clambake Festival if you are interested...oysters will be good fare to have around that time in October.

Link Removed
A duplicate post: Taken with a 4x5 view Camera while on a 10-day backpack trip in the Wimenuche Wilderness Area in SW Colorado. The stream is Vallecito Creek, which is the headwaters of the Vallecito Reservoir.

Link Removed
Moonset over Albuquerque, NM, taken from my front porch. You have to click on the photo to see it.

Photo of my grandson with his stepson when he returned from Iraq last Dec.

Oldgrunt, are you the same oldgrunt from the paratrooper forum?

Link Removed

Photo of my grandson with his stepson when he returned from Iraq last Dec.

Oldgrunt, are you the same oldgrunt from the paratrooper forum?

Link Removed
This picture makes me cry....I think I am too emotional when it comes to coming home soldiers...

Random Picture

Mom: Here is my trial picture. Hope it works! This is NOT me and my wife.

Link Removed

Mom: Here is my trial picture. Hope it works! This is NOT me and my wife.

Link Removed
Congratulations! You are now a member of this prestigious group of wonkers...:lol: Honestly ... there are quite some pictures that tell a story....yours is one of them...:haha:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back