Question for all, what do you use for home defense?

Rossi 38 sp. next to the bed. Mossberg 20 ga. in the closet. Two attack mini dogs will bark and lick anyone to death.

Cheeseandcrackers, what DON'T I use for home defense? My husband is a friggin' gun nut. There's a little 22 revolver next to my side of the bed, some kind of elephant-killer on his side of the bed, there may be a Mossberg 12-gauge under the bed. I know my bo staff and practice katana are in the closet. A Jack Russell in the kitchen. A plethora of knives all over the place. Somewhere I've got several swords. All this until we can get to the gun safe, which I made him get so we can actually have children and drunken friends inside our home. And, well, in the right circumstances, anything can be used as a weapon. Including my razor-sharp wit. Ha ha ha ha! Ahem. Sorry.

Cheeseandcrackers, what DON'T I use for home defense? My husband is a friggin' gun nut. There's a little 22 revolver next to my side of the bed, some kind of elephant-killer on his side of the bed, there may be a Mossberg 12-gauge under the bed. I know my bo staff and practice katana are in the closet. A Jack Russell in the kitchen. A plethora of knives all over the place. Somewhere I've got several swords. All this until we can get to the gun safe, which I made him get so we can actually have children and drunken friends inside our home. And, well, in the right circumstances, anything can be used as a weapon. Including my razor-sharp wit. Ha ha ha ha! Ahem. Sorry.

Dang girl, y'all don't need a gun safe, you need a gun barn. Walking around your house must be like walking in a minefield. Watch that next step!! It warms my heart to see a woman this fired up. Your husband is a lucky man.:laugh:

Yeah, I have the Mossberg and my favorite Berettas for home defense but now they seem so inadequate. What I really want now is localgirl amd her hubby standing guard or living next door! LOL!

21dr7lj.jpg

It just depends on the room...
Bed room - 1911 / Remy 12 gauge
Office / Living room - Walther P99
Otherwise, whatever I am carrying.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member