Open Carry

I have about 200 more I could post... but you get the idea.. all of these security guards were open carry civilians.. just like those poor misinformed people on this forum... open carry is ju7st another invitation to be come a statistic.. of course for most open carry people its all about low self esteem, and the need to feel important... I posted a few of the statistic for those 99.9% doubting Thomas's ( who are regular members here and spend most of their waking hours here on this forum.

Link Removed

Store Clerk Mourns For Security Guard Shot Dead « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Security guard shot to death outside Little Haiti restaurant | News - Home

Two security guards shot outside Brooklyn housing complex - NY Daily News

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have about 200 more I could post... but you get the idea.. all of these security guards were open carry civilians.. just like those poor misinformed people on this forum... open carry is ju7st another invitation to be come a statistic.. of course for most open carry people its all about low self esteem, and the need to feel important... I posted a few of the statistic for those 99.9% doubting Thomas's ( who are regular members here and spend most of their waking hours here on this forum.

Security guards and cops? More amateur hypotheticals?

Concealed carriers are chosen every single day. Statistically, you are playing worse odds than open carriers.

Your view of open carriers is as fake as your stories.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Link Removed

Two security guards shot outside Brooklyn housing complex - NY Daily News

Link Removed

Link Removed

Stories like these don't count. Security officers & LEOS are usually doing their job and trying to apprehend or question somebody that is already a suspect. They just don't have any legit correlation with normal civilian OC'ers.

But, since you brought it up- If OC is such a bad thing, why do security guards & LEOs carry OC?

----Because OC offers deterrent value & tactical advantage in doing their job that's why!

--

-

How about some actual civilians...like these concealed carriers.

Link Removed

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/female-papa-johns-driver-shoots-robbery-suspect-face/

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/01/store_clerk_shoots_kills_robbery_suspect_in_newark.html

Link Removed

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/concealed-carrier-fatally-shoots-armed-robber-barbershop/

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/watch-74-year-old-lady-open-fire-robbers/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/14/a...pires-woman-to-obtain-concealed-carry-permit/

http://concealednation.org/2015/01/...ot-after-he-tells-him-to-pull-his-pants-down/

http://concealednation.org/2015/01/...ust-for-fun-cleveland-deli-owner-shoots-back/

http://concealednation.org/2015/01/...med-barber-shop-customer-stops-armed-robbery/

http://concealednation.org/2015/01/...ed-texan-shoots-and-kills-man-assaulting-him/

http://concealednation.org/2015/01/...ng-that-stops-him-is-a-legally-armed-citizen/

http://concealednation.org/2015/01/...rks-stand-owner-in-texas-it-ends-with-a-bang/

http://concealednation.org/2014/09/...aled-carrier-and-loses-in-more-ways-than-one/

http://concealednation.org/2014/08/...cealed-firearm-and-takes-a-perfect-head-shot/

http://concealednation.org/2014/05/the-recent-mall-shooting-that-you-wont-hear-about/

http://concealednation.org/2014/05/...d-to-stop-the-2nd-attempt-a-few-months-later/

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/true-stories-january-2015/?id=facebook&sid=fanpage_article_1-15-15

I have about 200 more I could post... but you get the idea.. all of these security guards were open carry civilians..

Link Removed

Hey genius. Rodney Rone was UNARMED! And your first two links, at a minimum, point to the same UNARMED victim getting shot. Maybe you should get your facts straight....

Two Men, Juvenile Charged After Unarmed Security Guard Gunned Down | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Your 3rd and 4th links in your post point to the same incident - but guess what, genius....THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! What a tool.

In your fifth link in your post, THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! The two security guards were shot getting coffee!

The challenge remains completely unanswered - show us where Joe Civilian open carrying was the first shot in a robbery!

Hey genius. Rodney Rone was UNARMED! And your first two links, at a minimum, point to the same UNARMED victim getting shot. Maybe you should get your facts straight....

Two Men, Juvenile Charged After Unarmed Security Guard Gunned Down | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Your 3rd and 4th links in your post point to the same incident - but guess what, genius....THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! What a tool.

In your fifth link in your post, THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! The two security guards were shot getting coffee!

The challenge remains completely unanswered - show us where Joe Civilian open carrying was the first shot in a robbery!

He can't even Google correctly...

Stories like these don't count. Security officers & LEOS are usually doing their job and trying to apprehend or question somebody that is already a suspect. They just don't have any legit correlation with normal civilian OC'ers.

But, since you brought it up- If OC is such a bad thing, why do security guards & LEOs carry OC?

----Because OC offers deterrent value & tactical advantage in doing their job that's why!

--

-
Nothing counts... everyone on this forum has a " Yeah But " Very pathetic..... when some old guy in a jewelry store who has been retired for 10 years is standing their in open carry, wearing a security guards uniform, he is no different then the civilian guy in the jewelry store who is open carrying, nether is a law enforcement officer.. security guards get little more then minimum wage and are usually retirees... when the career felons shoot the security guard they are going to shoot you too. the problem with the " Yeah Buts "here is that they like to throw up " It don't counts " Time out" "that not fair"... he posted those too quickly.. we thought he would not find any.. do I really have to show you civilians in open carry who were shot.. too.. then what foul are you going to throw up.. what " Yeah But" like I said too many 40 year old children carrying deadly weapons,on this forum but too stupid to consider any logic because the John Wayne's of this forum are just as stupid.

Another stupid assumption.. open carry offer no tactical advantage unless you display fire superiority... 1 tact team of 8 cops shows a tactical advantage to a one off felon..
one guy open carrying holstered, is no tactical advantage to someone who identifies you as a problem.,... they just simply eliminate that problem... single open carry offers nothing but a target on your back when confronted by superior fire power and surprise advantage... for so many guys who claim to know something about self defense.. the people on this forum are a sadl joke.... thank god 99% of the people on this forum have never or will never be tested in a real LIFE THREATENING SITUATION... you would fail miserably...

Nothing counts... everyone on this forum has a " Yeah But " Very pathetic..... when some old guy in a jewelry store who has been retired for 10 years is standing their in open carry, wearing a security guards uniform, he is no different then the civilian guy in the jewelry store who is open carrying, nether is a law enforcement officer.. security guards get little more then minimum wage and are usually retirees... when the career felons shoot the security guard they are going to shoot you too. the problem with the " Yeah Buts "here is that they like to throw up " It don't counts " Time out" "that not fair"... he posted those too quickly.. we thought he would not find any.. do I really have to show you civilians in open carry who were shot.. too.. then what foul are you going to throw up.. what " Yeah But" like I said too many 40 year old children carrying deadly weapons,on this forum but too stupid to consider any logic because the John Wayne's of this forum are just as stupid.

Chronic liar, old and out of touch, habitual bad advice giver, and extravagant story teller. I'm really beginning to think this is Joe Biden.

If open carry was a tactical advantage, every plain clothed cop would carry open. he would just be another guy in a suit... if open carry was the advantage, then all secret service and federal agents would carry open. the trick is you do not want the enemy to know what you have and just how much you have. its the whole premise of conceal carry.. Not to show your hand.
Like I said,, a bunch of 40 year old children playing kids games on an internet forum who would not know a real threat or how to act on it in a real life situation. they buy guns, and that's about it. its like the blind leading the blind around here with no real life experiences, other then shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back...

Another stupid assumption.. open carry offer no tactical advantage unless you display fire superiority... 1 tact team of 8 cops shows a tactical advantage to a one off felon..
one guy open carrying holstered, is no tactical advantage to someone who identifies you as a problem.,... they just simply eliminate that problem... single open carry offers nothing but a target on your back when confronted by superior fire power and surprise advantage... for so many guys who claim to know something about self defense.. the people on this forum are a sadl joke.... thank god 99% of the people on this forum have never or will never be tested in a real LIFE THREATENING SITUATION... you would fail miserably...

Link Removed
Link Removed

About that part of your post I put in bold for emphasis...

Yes, you do. That was what was asked of you in the first place.

Chronic liar, old and out of touch, habitual bad advice giver, and extravagant story teller. I'm really beginning to think this is Joe Biden.

I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart.. , the comic relief I get from pulling your strings and you are too stupid to see it and you just keep getting more and more pissed off.... God forbid you were ever put in a situation where you were really stressed.. it doesn't take much from me to push your buttons.. your replies show you are an uncontrolled easily manipulated individual.
With all my love
Bill

most of the people on this forum fall into this category..

for those who live on this forum :" it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others."

I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart.. , the comic relief I get from pulling your strings and you are too stupid to see it and you just keep getting more and more pissed off.... God forbid you were ever put in a situation where you were really stressed.. it doesn't take much from me to push your buttons.. your replies show you are an uncontrolled easily manipulated individual.
With all my love
Bill

You fail at recognizing anger. Just like you failed at using Google, having any point, and pretty much everything else you try to do. What a boring life.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

most of the people on this forum fall into this category..

for those who live on this forum :" it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others."
You were asked to provide actual facts to support your statement and the best you can do is come back with insults... and you wonder why others hold you in such low esteem?

Your credibility reaches new lows very time you try to elevate yourself by putting down others.

Now... YOU said:

Originally posted by ET
As a professional thief and felon, if I'm going to rob a jewelry store, and am smart career criminal, IM going to take out anyone I can see who has the ability to shoot me.. that would be an armed security guard or an armed civilian. Those armed guards are their to foil the novice thief, not the career felon. Those 2 open carry NY cops, certainly had an advantage didn't they before they were shot to death.. Now with these lone wolfs terrorist, anyone openly displaying a weapon becomes an even more target of opportunity..-snip-

And I asked:

Originally posted by Bikenut -snip-It doesn't matter what you would do... what matters is if you can find cites and/or links to researchable incidents to back up what you are saying actually happening in any numbers to actually be more than a statistical rarity. I'll wait for the plethora of cites and/or links you are surely going to provide.-snip-

You have yet to provide those cites and/or links.... Be advised continued failure to provide them automatically relegates your postings to nothing more than a disingenuous attempt to push your personal opinion as actual fact. This is your opportunity to show all and sundry the superiority you consider yourself to have over those on this forum you continue to deride is more than just a figment of your imagination.

You were asked to provide actual facts to support your statement and the best you can do is come back with insults... and you wonder why others hold you in such low esteem?

Your credibility reaches new lows very time you try to elevate yourself by putting down others.

Now... YOU said:

And I asked:

You have yet to provide those cites and/or links.... Be advised continued failure to provide them automatically relegates your postings to nothing more than a disingenuous attempt to push your personal opinion as actual fact. This is your opportunity to show all and sundry the superiority you consider yourself to have over those on this forum you continue to deride is more than just a figment of your imagination.

Did expect more from a troll?

In 10 years of open carrying I have never been attacked by a criminal...it's worked quite well for me, I'll stick with what I know works.

OK, my wife, daughter and others my view this stuff while I am on here. Why must the F word be posted. I am an old man and I am not offended by much but if you post this sort of thing on a forum do you speak like this in public? Do you use this talk with your family? I don't unless I hit my finger with a hammer or if I miss a target down range. Really?

hahahahaa... another uncontrolled an easily manipulated member of the boys club

I and several others that I know about on this forum have been involved in REAL LIFE self-defense situations. Some of us more than once, have faced the death angel & spit in his eye. Got news for ya scooter- we're still here! Our Bgs are not; and the BGs that I faced (at least) are all dead now except one; whois living somewhere in Florida. (If you've ever read my story about being the target of a south american drug lord and professional contract hitters, you'd know why I keep tabs on such things.)

Nope, I didn't kill any of the BGs I had run-ins with. But, I stopped their attacks on me & mine.

Maybe, you just need to go back & play your video games & finish your potty training. Then, one day when you're a big boy you may be let outside without adult supervision. Right now, it's apparent that you don't know anything about what you speak.

-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back