open carry in Indiana

. Well, you know a little history, but not all of it. Holiday was acting as a special deputy at the time of the shoot out and allowed to carry.

C'mon dude, they "deputized" him while they were walking down the street to The Gunfight At (the vacant lot behind) The OK Corral. While we're at it lets not forget that many historians believe that his overtly aggressive act of cocking his shotgun is what started the shooting.

And as far as pissing contests, I stand by the proposition that if people start carrying AR rifles into ice cream parlors and carting OC into zoos, it won't be wrong before there is a crack down. There is no absolutely no reason whatsoever to display weapons openly in places where it is going to freak people out when legitimate self defense needs can be met by keeping the weapons concealed.

Well, yes and no. Depends on where you open carry and how. California= Mulford Act, Texas= Open carry is now legal.

. And, I am not a troll. Every time somebody expresses a concern about what makes gun owners look bad on this forum they get shouted down, but the truth is it is a historical fact, like it or not, that irresponsible gun handling results in the loss of rights by responsible gun owners.

So you know you're going to start a pissing contest but you do it anyway and you're not a troll.

I wasn't disputing that. Just asking if that was the where the picture was taken. :)

Look at the note posted on the wall to the far Right of the shot (Next to blondie's head), it's in Hebrew.

I'm sure the women are wondering if the photographer is taking pictures of their M16s or their asses

Well, you know a little history, but not all of it. Holiday was acting as a special deputy at the time of the shoot out and allowed to carry.

And as far as pissing contests, I stand by the proposition that if people start carrying AR rifles into ice cream parlors and carting OC into zoos, it won't be wrong before there is a crack down. There is no absolutely no reason whatsoever to display weapons openly in places where it is going to freak people out when legitimate self defense needs can be met by keeping the weapons concealed.

And, I am not a troll. Every time somebody expresses a concern about what makes gun owners look bad on this forum they get shouted down, but the truth is it is a historical fact, like it or not, that irresponsible gun handling results in the loss of rights by responsible gun owners.

So engaging in perfectly legal activity is "irresponsible?"

It's funny, but both your user name and your posts sound a lot like a guy who used to hang around here spewing about the sheeple "freaking out" over open carry. That guy used to spew about some other truly evil stuff too though, so I certainly hope you don't start to sound like him any more than you already do.

Otherwise, welcome back.

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back