One dead in mall shooting

What ever he could have done it was prior to when he was picked up on this video. He came through the door on the ground fighting two armed criminals. Condition yellow at all times people.

I believe that this young man was shot the last six times with his own gun. There may or may not have been history between these three. For our purposes I don't think that is material. Let us use this as a learning experience. This type of attack can happen to anyone any where, any time. Be safe out there people.

Played dead? Not gotten involved with gang bangers? Not stolen someone's girlfriend/drugs/favorite teddy bear? Packed a piece himself? Hell if I know. This is why toddlers shouldn't play with firearms.

You can see at least two muzzle flashes through the door before they even came in, the victim already wounded. The victim then seemed to be reaching in his jacket (pants) after he went down. Looked like he was trying to find his own gun.

This also shows the essentiality of going for a center-mass shot in a self defense situation, rather than trying to shoot someone in the leg. It took quite a few shots before this young man stopped fighting.

Such a horrific event.

Lay down with Dogs, get up with fleas. That's of course if you get up at all.

Can't really tell by the VID if there's a connection between the BG's and the VIC. BUT it's a real as it gets!!

I've got it!!!

Children:

I will now take my place at the head of the class and give you the solution to events such as this.

Ban all guns at all malls.

Better yet, just ban all guns.

Oh, and we should pass a law against murder.

old curmudgeon:258748 said:
I've got it!!!

Children:

I will now take my place at the head of the class and give you the solution to events such as this.

Ban all guns at all malls.

Better yet, just ban all guns.

Oh, and we should pass a law against murder.

No. ban malls and gang bangers.

On another note, this I what t looks like wgen somebody wants YOU dead. This wasn't aimple robbery, these guys were settling a score.

This attack was personal.. Be interesting to know the history....

Hope the family of the victim dose not view this video!

longslide10:258863 said:
A bud sent this to me and asked what the kid could/should have done differently to have survived. Your answers?

Run faster

Its my answer to high capacity mags- don't make it a habit of living in a manner where somebody wants you dead... Not just rob you but want you dead. In a normal attack like a robbery, the BG tries to escape once it becomes a gun fight, but a person who wants you or needs you dead keeps coming. Don't be a gangster and this wont happen to you, or at least dont dress like a ganster so there isnt a case of mistaken identity.

Very disturbing. Had he been carrying in a holster rather than his waistband his odds off getting his gun out and being able to use it would have increased. Based on the fact that they took the time to kill him and make sure he was dead with a few extra shots, this attack was personal. Probably perp on perp.

But with no background to this, who knows what caused it. Maybe the "victim" was actually a perp that raped the other guy's sister or girlfriend and this was revenge. Too little info.

I have watched this a few more times. I believe that this young man had his gun in deep concealment. It appears that he is trying to pull up his shirts and reach down his pants to a deep concealment weapon. It would appear he got it out and that they were fighting over the weapon which was taken away from him. My guess is that the last six times he was shot the bullets came from his own weapon.

Tell your friend that he might have been more alert and that he might have kept his weapon readily accessible. I have read that deep concealment is very slow. I think that is what we saw in a very graphic manner.

I have toyed with idea of deep concealment over recent months. That idea just got put on the shelf for the foreseeable future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back