Oh my God that's graphic!!

I did actually get her to come ... once. She actually admitted ... that she had fun.
15wi5oj.jpg
Ahhh, I see what the problem is now.. She went out with you, She "Faked it" with you... I'd watch out for this woman!!!

You know.. You should feel a little bad after causing multiple trauma's to her mentally..

Come on.. Don't you feel just a little bad for her...

You should buy her a gift!! Just to make her feel a little better...

Since YOUR judgement is in question here..
Maybe something for your desk??
Something to bring her Calm and Peace throughout the day.
Something that shows her that you understand the error of your ways..

How about a nice Mouse Pad, yea!! A functional gift that she can use everyday and be reminded of your remorse..

Link Removed is a suggestion for the appropriate gift...

You feel a little better now, don't you, knowing that she will understand that she has had a real impact on you!!!
53mwzm.jpg

Now, Don't wait.. Get to ordering before you forget all that you have learned..

OR, You could always use my signature picture as your desktop picture..

We need to go to Knights again sometime!!! I Hope all is well with you and yours..

I am surprise you dare having something like that on your computer at work, with today's workplace laws and all ...

Most zombamericans watch all this tv and are trained to Fear guns. Think about it, 90% of shows have two ppl with guns....Bad Guys and Police/Military. So to these ignorant idiots, there is only Two types of ppl that own guns....your not a cop/military so do the math. Personal, I would try to educate her and find out why it "looks scary" some people just fear the unknown and perhaps some minor education could help. I been there so many times. My ex gf feared guns when I first dated her, and slowly I got her to understand them and even took her to the range a few times. Now she has her permit and can defend against stupid thugs. Just a thought

Well, those shiny, shiny bullets do like quite a bit like multiple phallic symbols. From a psychological standpoint, maybe she was shocked to see so many of them so prominently displayed. The pistol, however, is more like a tastefully rendered reclining nude, subdued in shadows. Not graphic from a psychological or artistic standpoint.

I was at Sportsman's Ski Haus tonight here in Kalispell, Mt and a guy asked me what I thought about Kimbers.......

I had to tell him the truth.....

I said the only way they could make the Kimber sexier is to have it come with a naked lady.:dance3:

.... and a true "gun nut" would STILL "check out" the gun first! LOL!

GG

This has all become too much :lol: I'm going to jump on board with those who deem it as sexy, great pic! :yes4:

Well, I'll be darned. This is my "open my eyes and learn something new for today!" I probably would have bet the ranch that I'd never see someone so young handling a firearm. I guess we all have our pre-judgments - mine, because of this picture, was to change my thinking about a 4 year old handling a shotgun, discussed on another in-house thread. So, what is a conversion kit and how does it help a 4 year old shoot a full sized pistol? How well is he able to handle the recoil? I bet, because he's your kid, he's already an expert sharpshooter, or well on his way! WTG: GF 1 and GF2!

Well, I have to jump in here and tell you that I also taught my daughter to shoot when she just turned 4. I was an FFL dealer at the time and I was imminently scared of the "Forbidden Fruit" syndrome that is always present with kids and anything they are told they cannot touch. She would travel with me every time I went to the range and she would fire my .22 Ruger MK II. She knew how to load the magazine, rack the slide, and unload it. She also knew, and would tell anyone that asked her, that she really liked to shoot, and only did it with Daddy at the range! As a result, she had absolutely no interest in any of the guns I carried or that were at home - she could shoot them simply by asking me. And if anyone would like a professional reference, I took this idea from the professional writer and firearms trainer Masaad Ayoob who trained all of his children from age 3-5 on up.

Most zombamericans watch all this tv and are trained to Fear guns. Think about it, 90% of shows have two ppl with guns....Bad Guys and Police/Military. So to these ignorant idiots, there is only Two types of ppl that own guns....your not a cop/military so do the math. Personal, I would try to educate her and find out why it "looks scary" some people just fear the unknown and perhaps some minor education could help. I been there so many times. My ex gf feared guns when I first dated her, and slowly I got her to understand them and even took her to the range a few times. Now she has her permit and can defend against stupid thugs. Just a thought

KimberPB, I think the quote above is very well put. The problem is, the other 10% he doesn't mention are always untrained civilians that have a snap judgement to a robbery, buy a gun, load it, and then the very next night either shoot a friend, neighbor or family member. Then everyone decides the gun is just too dangerous and they don't want to live that way. Group hug. Applause. fade out.

Barf.

The liberal media will never allow the public to believe that a civilian can be intelligent, prudent, trained and discretionary. You will never see a show where a civilian was attacked, in public or at home, drew his firearm, and successfully defended himself and his family BEFORE the police arrive and WITHOUT their help. If that happened, people might stupidly start to believe that they actually have the right to protect themself and they may be capable of it.

So in all fairness, it's not your coworkers fault. She's been indoctrinated to believe that it takes years and years of true warrior (police or military) training to handle that scary beast - because you know they can go off by themselves - and to turn around that much conditioning is going to take a LOT of desensitization before she learns the truth.

You may as well change it now, because if she says ANYTHING to ANYONE, even the most harmless of off-handed comment, your job will be on the line.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back