OCing and CCW Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my badge and nobody can stop me from wearin it!

Link Removed

B2Tall:229117 said:
Actually I only state the local law in reference to justifiable homicide, not what I would personally do. I prefer to fight, not take someones life, especially over a verbal disagreement. I have no tattoos and I've never heard of affliction. But what I will tell you is that mouth of yours would get your butt kicked where I come from. See that's the difference between us, you'll run your mouth on an internet forum, but I bet when it comes down to it you'd either run or hide behind your gun in real life.

Your wrong B2, I am a peaceful man, but I'm not afraid to step up to the plate and do what has to be done. If that makes me a Rambo wanna be in your eyes, ill wear the mantle proudly.

A peaceful man?? Yet you ridicule those who walk away from confrontation. So in your eyes it's OK for you to be "peaceful" but not others. What a hoot! And this coming from the guy who said:

...and the demasculinization of the American male has reached critical mass.

What Jarhead was referring to, not very eloquently though, was called standing your ground. You know, what Americans did in a little something called the Revolutionary war or what some of us did for some of you when the schoolyard bully wouldn't stop picking on you.

I had a guy say something to the effect of me hiding behind my gun once, so I asked him if he'd like for me to put it up and we can handle it right quick. He didn't have much to say after that.

Where I came from, if you turned the other cheek, you got punched again. You turned and walked away, you got attacked from behind.

Predators prey on the weak and timid, they fear the strong.

Save your rebuttals, I really don't care.

And my favorite from "Mr. Peaceful":

In the OP's situation, I could have stopped the car and stepped out, letting them come to me. If there had been one, I could have whipped their butt and they would go to jail if LE showed up. If there had been more than one, I could shoot everyone of them, except the last one (unless he had a weapon, was exceptionally larger, or showed to be a trained fighter), whom I would have to fight.

The criminally minded have many things to fear here.

And these are hardly the only instances of your "peaceful" attitude. You just can't wait to shoot somebody, can you?? You don't OC because it's more comfortable, to deter crime, or for a faster draw........you do it to show off. You do it just so people will think you're a tough guy...a real badass. Reading your posts, you sound like some sort of 3rd-rate bully. To you, OCing is some sort of macho plumage for a human peacock like you to strut around with.

"Unfettered Might". Ooooooohhhhhhh! You must be a tough guy!!

Dude...there's wanting peace and there's taking care of business when others do not. Sorry you can't tell the difference.

JJs right, I'm not gonna get the satisfaction of whipping your punk a$$ so I'm gonna walk away from this thread. There, is that peaceful enough for ya?

Dude...there's wanting peace and there's taking care of business when others do not. Sorry you can't tell the difference.

JJs right, I'm not gonna get the satisfaction of whipping your punk a$$ so I'm gonna walk away from this thread. There, is that peaceful enough for ya?

Is that why you resort to threatening people when you can no longer defend your POV?? Yeah, "peaceful man"...right. You're nothing more than a frustrated bully-wannabe who's probably gotten his butt kicked (repeatedly) and uses the internet to vent his frustration and to soothe his battered ego. Yet another keyboard badass.

This thread is going to be closed and if I see another one like it come up and the arguing begins again I will be taking the dust of the ban stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back