New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Summer. Im from Los Angeles and have been shooting for a few years but still consider myself a rookie in comparison to a lot of other people. I'll generally ask questions on here because I am not as education as most poeple lol. If you got any tips, suggestions, or just want to say hi, I am always willing to hear them out!
Link Removed

Howdy from the great state of Arizona
(Sent via carrier turtle)
Im Summer. Im from Los Angeles and have been shooting for a few years but still consider myself a rookie in comparison to a lot of other people. I'll generally ask questions on here because I am not as education as most poeple lol. If you got any tips, suggestions, or just want to say hi, I am always willing to hear them out!
Link Removed

I was curious about that insurance for having to use ur fire arm. Does anyone have it or know how reliable it is ?
I have been a member of USCCA for awhile. Never have had to make a claim but lots of perks in addition. Have been considering switching to NRA's Carry Shield. Basically the same coverages but for less money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hello all... New member here from central Illinois, been carrying a concealed firearm for about two years, I am a member of a couple of other forums, and was browsing around yesterday and found this one, so I joined. Just looking to learn as much as I can, and hopefully head off any bad habits. I go shooting about twice a month, and reading everything I can get my hands on. I'm looking forward to browsing the forums here and gaining from your folks' knowledge and experience. I'm anticipating the journey.

I'm am going on vacation in a few months in Puerto Rico and I would like to know what are the laws or requirements when it comes to me bringing my pistol down there. Anything would help .

Thank you

Leave it at home. You will not be able to carry it in Puerto Rico. Open carry is illegal and all firearms must be unloaded, locked in a case.

CCW Safe is the best company out there. NRA is the worst since it will not cover ANYTHING.
"IF" you happen to win your case after selling everything you own to pay your legal fees, the NRA may reimburse you, but it's unlikely.
https://ccwsafe.com

new member from california-i plan to get my ccw ASAP, i just have to go through the whole process, which starts in april. I'm also a new FFL so i hope that helps my chances of getting approved. I hope to learn a whole lot, so i'll probably be reading more than posting lol

New old guy from NE Ohio. Got my 1st handgun & CCW in '08 (@43). Having fun adding to the gun cabinet.

S&W Sigma SW40GVE
Walther P22
Ruger LCP2
Beretta Tomcat 3032 (fun, weird little gun)
Stevens/Savage 350, 12ga
New England Firearms 20ga single.
Building an AR 15

Noob from Lake Havasu City on the AZ west coast! CA political refugee since 2014, CCW permit holder here since '07, although we don't need it in AZ. Carrying either my Glock 30 or Colt 1911, both in .45 ACP.
Gun safe is full now........may need to get another one soon.
Thanks for the add!

Last edited:
New guy from Iowa. Been a permit holder for 5 years. Purchased my first pistol last summer. I bought a Sig P226. Currently in the process of building my first AR and also looking for a good EDC. Hoping to go to the range this weekend and shoot a shield, Glock 43, and a sig p365

Prior to this I’ve been involved in hunting activities mainly.
Gun Safe Contents:
- Beretta 3901 Urika 20 ga
- Remington 870 Wingmaster (my grandfather’s gun)
- Franchi Instict L (over/under) 12 ga
- Marlin .17 HMR
- CVA Muzzleloader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello fellow Iowan!
I've got a Sig 229 and a P320 (can convert it from Compact to Carry to Fullsize) and a few Rugers as well....among other items.
Fairly new to the whole firearms culture ourselves...sure is alot of fun and good folks out there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back