New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Richlands, NC, born and raised in Va just outside Langley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello from the Bluegrass State, born and raised in Steeler Country. Former military, lifetime Hunter and love shooting sports!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good afternoon everyone, new member here. My name is Chris and I am a graduate student at the University of Missouri working on my dissertation. While I wouldn't consider myself a gun enthusiast (I only own one), I am interested in gun politics. Is there a particular forum to post or site administrator to speak with regarding me posting a link to my dissertation survey? It's a survey regarding membership organizations like the NRA, GOA, etc. I don't want to violate any forum rules or etiquette; so I would like to ask for permission to post it, and I hope everyone here can help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Fellow Americans just joined the USAcarry, Have had the carry concealed years ago expired.

TRP in NC

Hello all! Long time concealed carry (since 2008) holder in NC, AZ, and now MS. Yes, military life is good for bouncing you around. I have 17+ years as a proud member of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children...you might also know it as the USMC.

I look forward to learning all that is available here.

Semper Fidelis,
Mike in Biloxi, MS

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Greetings from Deep South Texas.
Glad to be here.

New to this so please be patient as I become more familiar with this environment.

Thanks all!

Greetings. I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Indiana, but retired from a career that took me around the world. Regular CCer for self defense purposes only.

Look forward to learning from the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back