New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! We are getting bigger and bigger here...is it because we have the best forum in the whole of the US of A? A nice warm welcome from Missour -- Spiker, Alrogers3 and yogi01. Glad to have you all aboard this ship.

Check out... Nutinfancy on You Tube... for advanced preparation and experience in carry weapons. His preps for WROL (without rule of law) are very well thought out. His 19+ years experience in Mil and LEO being his teacher. Find any video of his, and click on his own link. Many various weapons are described.... honestly..with and without flaws..

"The Man with a Sword is a Free Man, the man without, is.....a Slave"

Howdy,

Conservative, Army man and gun lover from North Dakota. Found the site while checking out an old bookmark on the ND open carry laws from packing.org. Glad I came across it. Seems to be a plethora of information. More info in my profile if you're interested.

Just found website,done some surfing and found this a nice site,registered,and i know I will enjoy.i live in northeast Buckeye state and enjoying shooting when weather permits. I have had a carry license for over a year and carry a ruger lCP.thank for the site.

Aloha and Hello from Mile High Colorado... ran across this site while doing some research on CC holsters. Glad I found it... looks to be a cool place to share similar interest and concerns for all Americans. I'm a transplant originally from Hawaii and have been a gun enthusiast for 50+ years. Looking forward to sharing with the network. :pleasantry:

Hello to all. I have been carrying for about 20 years and have been on other firearm sites since 2005. I currently have CCW's from 4 states, not that I'm a collector but I just wanted to be legal in as many states as I reasonably could given the fact I'm retired and want to do some traveling throughout the States. I have the distinction of being one of the few that have actually had a CCW in California, that is, when I lived there. Fortunately I have moved to New Mexico and don't have the restrictions of my former home.

Hello from Louisiana.

Well if the Saints are going to the Super Bowl, anything is possible! Just getting into teaching NRA and special purpose classes in Louisiana (southeast)...Offering the Basic Pistol class to all my friends and family first for--I want to have the peace of mind knowing that they all have CCP and can defend themselves as needed.
If your ever in this neck of the woods or planning a trip, I am an avid fisherman--and always have room in the boat for one more!! Thanks-- This is a great site and I look forward to participating and learning from everyone.
Scott

Hello All...

New to the forum. From NWPA... Glad I found this... PAFOA member also.... Own Smith and Wessons and Glocks... Looking for a Utah CCW class in the Pittsurgh PA area.. Any help appreciated...

Snidley237

Hello from Arizona

I'm new here, but not new to guns. I'm looking forward to communicating, sharing, and learning with other members.

Greetings to all.

I am a new member residing in Australia, with a view to move to the USA as soon as I can afford it (hence my handle; AussieEscapist). I have been in the military for three years and have deployed overseas as a rifleman. I have joined to learn as much as I can from you guys (and girls) in regards to the laws and customs of your various states, to see where I'd like to move to. I own several firearms here, and have used many different Class III firearms with my work.

I hope I can fit in okay, even though I'm not (yet) and American, and I hope to bring some of my knowledge to the table as well.

Cheers,
AussieEscapist

Same here...except I haven't used Class 3 weapons here...because..you know...:biggrin:

New to the site. Looking to purchase my first gun soon for home defense. Will be posting shortly in longguns about maybe getting a shotgun. Would like to get my CCW someday too.

I too am a new member here.I am from West virginia.I am new to the site but not to gun ownership.I am a 25 year member of the NRA.I hope I canadd to the discussions here.

@84B20: Welcome to New Mexico. Lived here in the wild lawless state of Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett for most of my life. Been carryin' for 50 years (Dad was a State Game Warden). Great Freedom here in comp to Cal hey? Even our Gov is 'Packin'. Since we passed the CCW law, we have not had another Las Cruces Bowling Alley Massacre or another Hollywood Video Massacre. Even 'The West Mesa Serial Killer' has taken his trade elsewhere. The 'Tara McKinney's are now Packin' Heat in their 'Thunderwear'. Seems that the 'Tangos' are a little jumpy at the possibility that someone with 'situational awareness', would shoot first, then ask the questions. Excrement still happens occasionally, but now with a 'Tango Down' immediately. Welcome to one more Freedom Loving State.
"The Man With a Sword is a Free Man, the man without, is.... a Slave"

HI all im new here,this is a very cool site. alot of information here. alot to learn. just wanted to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back