Muhammad is dead.

LiveBlues

Chuck & Ted 2012
I wasn't sure where to put this thread. Since this a$$hole perpetrated his crimes with a gun, I thought that it might qualify for this forum. Mods, feel free to move it were you feel it should be.

Sniper John Allen Muhammad executed - CNN.com

The convicted Washington DC area sniper was executed tonight. How do you feel about it?

Myself, I am just glad that they didn't drag it out for 20 years.

In addition to the appeals process, I think they were hoping to get more confessions from him to help close more cases that they think he committed. He wasn't talking anymore, so it was time to get him sent on his way.

execution not painful enough

Solitary confinement followed by emasculation followed by waterboarding and finally a bullet to the head, Russian style.:mad:

I think it was required, and should have been done long ago. But I will not rejoice in the death of another human being, no matter who he was.

I think it was required, and should have been done long ago. But I will not rejoice in the death of another human being, no matter who he was.

I understand where you're coming from, I think, Wolfling, but will have to disagree, as I don't even feel that such people are "human". I mean this seriously. I have watched a beheading video, for example, (I could only do it once) and was left feeling that I was watching evil incarnate. I truly believed these "human beings" to be demons who possessed none of the empathy and caring that human beings possess. I attribute the same characteristics to anyone who can unfeelingly take another's life with no more thought than you and I might give to eating an apple. I do rejoice when they are removed from this earth and sent to Judgement. May the Lord forgive me for this attitude, but I would not hesitate to end their time on this earth.

I understand where you're coming from, I think, Wolfling, but will have to disagree, as I don't even feel that such people are "human". I mean this seriously. I have watched a beheading video, for example, (I could only do it once) and was left feeling that I was watching evil incarnate. I truly believed these "human beings" to be demons who possessed none of the empathy and caring that human beings possess. I attribute the same characteristics to anyone who can unfeelingly take another's life with no more thought than you and I might give to eating an apple. I do rejoice when they are removed from this earth and sent to Judgement. May the Lord forgive me for this attitude, but I would not hesitate to end their time on this earth.

I understand. I would not hesitate either, and I do agree there is evil in the world, and it must be removed from it, as quickly as possible, but not quicker. In other words, define clearly what kind of crimes are capital offences (I think sexual predators, esp against children should be included), convict the person, then make 100% sure the person did it (no legal wrangling, find the TRUTH), then execute him in the most human and efficient way possible. Weeks or months, no waiting years to do it. No public spectical. All life comes from the Creator and is sacred. I may feel a sense of relief they are gone, as my family now lives in a safer world. I think, by rejoicing in death, we take on the characteristics of evil ourselves.

I also understand, but there are consequences for our actions and I believe the consequences for his actions were just... I will not rejoice either, but am glad it is done with and not drug out for years as so many are..
There was no doubt of his guilt, and price has been paid..

I pray that all the victims families find some solace and closure with this event having been completed.

Hey, guys, call me stupid but: how do you get the Multi-Quote button to work? I've tried it a bunch of ways but all I keep getting is the entire quote.

Hey, guys, call me stupid but: how do you get the Multi-Quote button to work? I've tried it a bunch of ways but all I keep getting is the entire quote.

I think they may be deleting parts of the quote, JJFlash, and only using the portion of the quote to which they are replying. That's my guess anyway. If I'm wrong, someone let me know.

I think they may be deleting parts of the quote, JJFlash, and only using the portion of the quote to which they are replying. That's my guess anyway. If I'm wrong, someone let me know.

That's how I do it.. There may be a better way.. If I am pulling from a couple of different post, I'll press the quote button and copy and past into NOTEPAD, then cancel and go to the next post to quote...

Then in the last quote button push, I'll copy and past from NotePad back into the post I'm making.. I will cut out any sections that are not relevant to make following along easier and the post shorter..

My brother and I were discussing this the other day. Live televised hangings are appropriate in this day and age,at least thats my beleif. Where was the "humanity" when he shot those people? So why do we as a people owe any "humanity" to the convicted? I will agree to the appeals process,but thats where I draw the line. Times have changed,I beleive its time to change with them. I like the Texas example as Ron White states it. Texas is puttin in an express lane for the death penalty.

My brother and I were discussing this the other day. Live televised hangings are appropriate in this day and age,at least thats my beleif. Where was the "humanity" when he shot those people? So why do we as a people owe any "humanity" to the convicted? I will agree to the appeals process,but thats where I draw the line. Times have changed,I beleive its time to change with them. I like the Texas example as Ron White states it. Texas is puttin in an express lane for the death penalty.

I agree. some people wait for 20-30 years before they get what's coming to them, and end up dying naturally while waiting. that in my opinion is going too easy on people who deserve to go sooner. Ron White also made a good statement. "my favorite thing about texas is we have the death penalty and we USE it!" if it were actually used more then maybe that would make some people think twice about doing whatever they are going to do. except for the one's who plan on dying for their cause anyway of course.

I agree. some people wait for 20-30 years before they get what's coming to them, and end up dying naturally while waiting. that in my opinion is going too easy on people who deserve to go sooner. Ron White also made a good statement. "my favorite thing about texas is we have the death penalty and we USE it!" if it were actually used more then maybe that would make some people think twice about doing whatever they are going to do. except for the one's who plan on dying for their cause anyway of course.

Unfortunately, Musliums desire death for their cause and martyrdom...not to mention those 17 young girls waiting for them in heaven. WHATEVER!!! Those homicide bombers/terrorists are all going to wake up in eternity to a big surprise, with no way of coming back to warn "the Brotherhood". :sarcastic:

I think they should use the Old Testament method and "rock" them to sleep. Only soak the rock in pigs blood first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back