More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed

I know you are joking but if what you said is true, I am beginning to pity my current dog and those that has gone before him. Because it wasn't their fault, maybe as soon as they reached heaven the first thing they'd going to ask will be "Can I get my balls now, dear God?":lol:

Sorry...I can't help that one.:smile:

Funny TM but it's a true statement from the bible and animals aren't judged so they'll be there waitin for ya and more than likely intact

Deuteronomy 23 ESV - Those Excluded from the Assembly - Bible Gateway

Funny TM but it's a true statement from the bible and animals aren't judged so they'll be there waitin for ya and more than likely intact

Deuteronomy 23 ESV - Those Excluded from the Assembly - Bible Gateway

OK so it is true...IT IS in the Bible -- my simple explanation to that is that the real true God is very accommodating as well as very loving. There is no one exclusive religion nor rules of life's engagement. You are judged by how you live your life. We cannot all be perfect in His image. Not yet. We have to work for it as best we can while we can, each day, treat the next day as if it is another chance to better yourself, correct the mistakes you've done yesterday, the day before....

If there is only a one true religion and it is based on the Bible, what about those that have never been exposed to the Bible and such? the Indians, the aborigines of Australia and other countries, the natives as they are called? Where do they go after they passed on their earthly lives? How are they going to know if what they only know is that they need to stay away from "civilization" because they do not look like them, speak like them, live like them? Just some questions in my mind about "others"...

And I do not want to get involved in a pissing contest with anyone here about the Bible. I believe what I believe and how I believe in my God and I leave you to how you believe in yours. I am not an atheist by any means nor form, nor am I a vegetarian because I cannot afford to buy meat nor want to eat a live carrot. And that is all there is to it. I just made an example of my dog because it is the nearest example to the the topic without getting too serious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back