More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed

Folks....just keep your powder dry. You might need it when one of these loonies decided to knock on your door in the middle of the night...:yes4:

Wyldekard, you make me laugh, do you think he wants to be a woman?

That might have been his goal. We don't know if he had anything further planned for it. Maybe he thought he could sell it on Craigslist and then buy a bigger one. Or maybe the voices in his head told him he couldn't trust it and he planned to glue it to his forehead so he coulld keep an eye on it. :jester:

Back in the 80's is the first time I have ever heard of something like this. My mom worked at the local hospital as an ER receptionist, she came home from work and told a story like this, boy did that turn my stomach. The second time was in the 90's while working as an EMT, we got a call for someone bleeding. When I got to the Pt. his pants were all bloody and he was saying that God told him to remove his member because he would not need it anymore, That god had a higher calling for him. It was something to look at that's for sure. Again this turned my stomach. Blows my mind.

Back in the 80's is the first time I have ever heard of something like this. My mom worked at the local hospital as an ER receptionist, she came home from work and told a story like this, boy did that turn my stomach. The second time was in the 90's while working as an EMT, we got a call for someone bleeding. When I got to the Pt. his pants were all bloody and he was saying that God told him to remove his member because he would not need it anymore, That god had a higher calling for him. It was something to look at that's for sure. Again this turned my stomach. Blows my mind.

Thanks Captain K-man, I really do not think God told him or anyone to do this. Because I remember reading in the Bible, God says, to be fruitful and multiply. Maybe he heard a voice in his head and he mistakenly took it to be God's voice.

That might have been his goal. We don't know if he had anything further planned for it. Maybe he thought he could sell it on Craigslist and then buy a bigger one. Or maybe the voices in his head told him he couldn't trust it and he planned to glue it to his forehead so he coulld keep an eye on it. :jester:
Thanks Wyldekard for those possible explanations. At any rate we all need to look out for people acting suspiciously. Seems to be quite a few psychos in the news lately, keeps getting stranger and stranger.. are they all trying to outdo each other I wonder.

Folks....just keep your powder dry. You might need it when one of these loonies decided to knock on your door in the middle of the night...:yes4:

Thanks Tuckers Mom, it seems like there are more loonies now than ever.. is it possible the government is putting something in the food?
I know about mad cow disease, the numerous food recalls, and contaminated pet food. It just seems like there has been an explosion of loonies and psychos within the last decade.

At least like it was said before, it helps clean the gene pool. I was wondering who is paying for the reattachment? I have much better use for my tax dollars than that.

Superprinces - I don't think it's mad cow, mad wiener maybe?

Although the man’s motivation for severing his member is still unknown, there is no doubt that the reasoning is just as much a product of lunacy than the act itself. After all, who gives two giant craps why someone cuts off their own junk.

Evidently, the one in question was trying to become a politician. My guess is, a Republican.

Man Cuts Off His Own ***** With X-Acto Knife

by: Mike Adams 5 hours ago
The San Francisco police department responded to a 911 call in which some twisted 20-year-old decided that he should cut off his own ***** with an X-Acto knife. Obviously he was very concerned about precision.

According to detectives, this amateur surgeon was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol during his self-procedure. He is currently undergoing a series of psychological evaluations, which may or may not include, a group of five frightened psychiatrists armed with stainless steel jock straps and a couple of wet rubber hoses.

The feat of cutting off one’s own meat is called autopeotomy, and it apparently isn’t as uncommon as most of us would think. There have been several cases across the globe in which grown men have severed their junk in a psychotic attempt to get attention or make a point.

Although the man’s motivation for severing his member is still unknown, there is no doubt that the reasoning is just as much a product of lunacy than the act itself. After all, who gives two giant craps why someone cuts off their own junk.

Police say that the man’s amputated package was located, and even though we feel like this imbecile would be better off being put down like a rabid Chupacabra, doctors say they are working to reattach it.

Why would ANY sane surgeon reattach this man's *****. In doing so, it would make it a hell of a lot easier for this man to reproduce. Is that something this country is prepared for????!!!???!!??

You've got to be kidding me... the word P E N I S was edited???

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

I wondered why they called him, St.Peter!

Anything can be reattached, yes, even that. Self amputation is a contraindication to reattachment. If they do it once they are likely to do so again and the next time they might bleed to death.

After a time on the ambulance you quit being surprised at what people do to themselves and others.

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

I wondered why they called him, St.Peter!
I know you are joking but if what you said is true, I am beginning to pity my current dog and those that has gone before him. Because it wasn't their fault, maybe as soon as they reached heaven the first thing they'd going to ask will be "Can I get my balls now, dear God?":lol:

Sorry...I can't help that one.:smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back