More Psychos - Another Reason to Carry Concealed

superprincess

Man Cuts Off His Own ***** With X-Acto Knife

by: Mike Adams 5 hours ago
The San Francisco police department responded to a 911 call in which some twisted 20-year-old decided that he should cut off his own ***** with an X-Acto knife. Obviously he was very concerned about precision.

According to detectives, this amateur surgeon was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol during his self-procedure. He is currently undergoing a series of psychological evaluations, which may or may not include, a group of five frightened psychiatrists armed with stainless steel jock straps and a couple of wet rubber hoses.

The feat of cutting off one’s own meat is called autopeotomy, and it apparently isn’t as uncommon as most of us would think. There have been several cases across the globe in which grown men have severed their junk in a psychotic attempt to get attention or make a point.

Although the man’s motivation for severing his member is still unknown, there is no doubt that the reasoning is just as much a product of lunacy than the act itself. After all, who gives two giant craps why someone cuts off their own junk.

Police say that the man’s amputated package was located, and even though we feel like this imbecile would be better off being put down like a rabid Chupacabra, doctors say they are working to reattach it.

That is just sick... and disturbing... if he didn't want it enough to cut it off... well then leave it off and let him stay that way... dude definitely needs psychiatric help though...

That is just sick... and disturbing... if he didn't want it enough to cut it off... well then leave it off and let him stay that way... dude definitely needs psychiatric help though...

I totally agree with you.. but I think we should give him a second chance and if he does it again then leave it off.

Originally Posted by Jay Pearson

I totally agree with you.. but I think we should give him a second chance and if he does it again then leave it off.

Clearly he didn't want it. Just leave it off now!

My friend is a surgeon who used to practice in Kansas City, MO. She had a patient years a go, a Marine suffering from PTSD, who called 911 and when they arrived he was holding his severed testicle over the toilet. When the EMS entered he dropped it and flushed it. This was the second time he'd done this.

My friend is a surgeon who used to practice in Kansas City, MO. She had a patient years a go, a Marine suffering from PTSD, who called 911 and when they arrived he was holding his severed testicle over the toilet. When the EMS entered he dropped it and flushed it. This was the second time he'd done this.
Sorry I am confused did they reattach it, then when he goes home, he decides to flush it again?

Remember many years ago when I was in training and had a patient who tried to do this with a plastic knife...not successful and not pretty. Less cutting and more sawing. Had one scoop out an eye with a teaspoon, too.

Holy hell, I guess the apocalypse really is starting to go down. Everybody better get geared up for the crazies, psychos, & zombies, we are going to be the only ones to save ourselves.

Remember many years ago when I was in training and had a patient who tried to do this with a plastic knife...not successful and not pretty. Less cutting and more sawing. Had one scoop out an eye with a teaspoon, too.
Oh that sounds pretty gruesome.. I wonder what happened to his eye.

Another member of the "Bobbit" family? This makes me think that Darwin's theory doesn't hold up so well, this is not a desirable trait in any species!

omg wtf but i agree why waste time trying to re attach it when he clearly didn't want it but i for the life of me can't figure out why unless like princess said he may wanted to get the sex change operation or perhaps he was thinking about the bible verse .... if your hand does wrong cut it off , or if your eye caused you to sin gouge it out.....they could be lunatic literalists for all we know
either way it's crazy imo

Damn if he only would've waited another week for the release of gender reassignment surgery for dummies book to come out. Well if we're lucky he also removed his ability to procreate.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back