Michael Brown

If it was a civilian, I bet it would have went to trial...
If it was a WHITE civilian, maybe. If MB had been any race other than black, and/or DW any race other than white no one would have even heard of this in Ferguson unless they happened to watch the 5-o'clock local news that day.

I'm fond of saying, "Fifteen thousand years ago, somebody like that would have wandered away from the campfire as a child and been eaten by something before he could pass his defective genes on to a new generation..."

All too much of modern "society" is dedicated to protecting people from the consequences of their own colossal stupidity. That sort of "thinking" has already turned the United Kingdom into the world's largest group home where people seriously entertain the idea of BY LAW, rounding the tips off of steak knives.
What some people don't realize is that being a big strong man is usually an advantage, unless you decide to pick on someone smaller or weaker than you. Their options for defense are limited - and if they happen to be armed, it sucks to be you.

If it was a WHITE civilian, maybe. If MB had been any race other than black, and/or DW any race other than white no one would have even heard of this in Ferguson unless they happened to watch the 5-o'clock local news that day.

May not of been national coverage, still would of went to trial. But way to bring race into this again...always helps...

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I started reading the grand jury testimony, what an eye opener! I thought there was some sort of penalty for perjury...what's up with that?

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

I started reading the grand jury testimony, what an eye opener! I thought there was some sort of penalty for perjury...what's up with that?

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

When both sides commit a foul they cancel each other out...right?

"was murdered Ferguson man a grand jury witness?" DeAndrea Joshua.

Link Removed

Death threats made against witnesses whose testimony collaborated with Wilson.

First Pro-Truth Witness Murdered? Or, Just Trying To Get To Dorian? DeAndre Joshua, 20, found dead yards from scene of Michael Brown?s death.. | The Last Refuge

Its easy for me to believe death threats were made. but a threat vs. actually killing someone? Seems too far fetched- or am I being naive.

Being naïve. Those things do happen, especially within certain ethnic groups. It will get worse before it ever gets better.

May not of been national coverage, still would of went to trial. But way to bring race into this again...always helps...

We'll just ignore the truth next time and keep our heads buried in the sand. Because the truth is, no, had the shooter been another race or the victim been white it would have never gotten any attention. 2 black men were killed last night in my county by what are described to be 2 other black men (haven't caught them yet). Can you show me a national news story about it, or even a local news story to show me that YOU know what incident I'm speaking of? Our argument isn't "bringing race back in to it" because the statistics speak for themselves. Like the police chief of Milwaukee said, the people of his town can name the last 3 black men who were shot by cops in his city over the last few years, but couldn't name the last 3 black men who were shot by other black men to save their life.

You're a cop...don't you already ignore the truth?
As usual, no substantive reply, just name calling. How many thousands of people are killed in America every day? How many of their names do you know? Why do you think you have ever even heard of Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown? I bet you couldn't name any of the people killed in your city over the last week unless you knew them personally, hence my comment about not even Ferguson residents would have heard of this if it had not drawn the attention of Obama/Holder/Sharpton via the liberal media race-baiting agenda.

As usual, no substantive reply, just name calling. How many thousands of people are killed in America every day? How many of their names do you know? Why do you think you have ever even heard of Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown? I bet you couldn't name any of the people killed in your city over the last week unless you knew them personally, hence my comment about not even Ferguson residents would have heard of this if it had not drawn the attention of Obama/Holder/Sharpton via the liberal media race-baiting agenda.

We'll just ignore the truth next time and keep our heads buried in the sand. Because the truth is, no, had the shooter been another race or the victim been white it would have never gotten any attention. 2 black men were killed last night in my county by what are described to be 2 other black men (haven't caught them yet). Can you show me a national news story about it, or even a local news story to show me that YOU know what incident I'm speaking of? Our argument isn't "bringing race back in to it" because the statistics speak for themselves. Like the police chief of Milwaukee said, the people of his town can name the last 3 black men who were shot by cops in his city over the last few years, but couldn't name the last 3 black men who were shot by other black men to save their life.

The truth matters not to cops. They will deflect and lie to try to get someone to admit to anything other than the point brought up.

I don't care who was killed last in my town. I don't care who was killed last in your town. The original comment you guys are replying to was:

I don't care about national coverage. I don't care about skin color. I care about the double standard between the cop class and the civilian class.

You want substance, but grabbing for anything you can off topic is not substance, it's fluff. There was no name calling in my reply to Andy, so stop bending words like a cop.

The truth matters not to cops. They will deflect and lie to try to get someone to admit to anything other than the point brought up.

I don't care who was killed last in my town. I don't care who was killed last in your town. The original comment you guys are replying to was:

I don't care about national coverage. I don't care about skin color. I care about the double standard between the cop class and the civilian class.

You want substance, but grabbing for anything you can off topic is not substance, it's fluff. There was no name calling in my reply to Andy, so stop bending words like a cop.

If it had've been a legitimate self defense shooting then no it wouldn't have. The ONLY reason this one went as far as it did was because the media and the race baiters pressured the DA into handing it over to a grand jury so that his hands would be clean. Otherwise, it would have been cleared in the normal 2 weeks time for being the lawful shoot that it was. THAT'S the relevance of what I said to your comment. I was not adding any fluff.

And whatever your hatred towards law enforcement comes from, I assure you I have more than likely experienced much worse at the hands of power hungry cops. From the time I started driving to the time I decided to go into this career, each time I have been pulled over turned into a nightmare, and I legitimately had done nothing wrong other than the minor traffic infraction that they originally pulled me over for. But I also have enough friends and family in law enforcement and have seen them interact with the community enough to know that grouping the bad in with the many many more good is just ignorant and naive. So rather than sit behind a computer and demand change through a keyboard, I decide to be the change that I expected to see. So you can sh!t in one hand and complain and name call in the other and see which fills up faster. That's all your words amount to...sh!t talk.

Let's also not kid ourselves about who Michael Brown is. Why aren't the media outlets showing these photos? Guns and gang signs. The bottom photo is a "bloods" gang sign. THIS is who Michael Brown was. And apparently, Dorian is no better. If you look at the photos on Brown's facebook page it's gangs, gangs and more gangs. Look at th caption in the FB photo below. It says "stands my grounds." Exactly what he tried to do.
Facebook - "Big'Mike JR Brown"

When I first heard about the shooting of the "gentle giant" the MSM was reporting that a "white" cop had shot an unarmed young black teen who had his hands up. That was all I needed to just tune out the reporting because the story that was being put out just did not sound or smell right. While I do not trust all LEO's I also do not hate them. I felt from the start that no cop would shoot someone with their hands up or stand over them and shoot them while someone was on the ground.

Everyone should take a lesson from this and many other stories that the lib MSM has run with in the past. Some reporter gets someone who lies and it fits their agenda and they run with the story WITHOUT checking or waiting for more facts! Then when their version starts to fall apart they double down on their version. As with the Brown story the MSM successfully muddied the waters so much that nobody knows what to believe. Which IMHO is the overall plan of the libs, Sharton and the MSM!

I for one applaud the Grand Jury for not being swayed by the fact that there would be riots if they did not indict! But then that is one reason for the riots, to sway and scare people for the next time!

If it had've been a legitimate self defense shooting then no it wouldn't have. The ONLY reason this one went as far as it did was because the media and the race baiters pressured the DA into handing it over to a grand jury so that his hands would be clean. Otherwise, it would have been cleared in the normal 2 weeks time for being the lawful shoot that it was. THAT'S the relevance of what I said to your comment. I was not adding any fluff.

And whatever your hatred towards law enforcement comes from, I assure you I have more than likely experienced much worse at the hands of power hungry cops. From the time I started driving to the time I decided to go into this career, each time I have been pulled over turned into a nightmare, and I legitimately had done nothing wrong other than the minor traffic infraction that they originally pulled me over for. But I also have enough friends and family in law enforcement and have seen them interact with the community enough to know that grouping the bad in with the many many more good is just ignorant and naive. So rather than sit behind a computer and demand change through a keyboard, I decide to be the change that I expected to see. So you can sh!t in one hand and complain and name call in the other and see which fills up faster. That's all your words amount to...sh!t talk.

So much fluff and assumption.

What does him being cleared by his own department, have anything to do with my post. I'll paste it again:

I don't care about the race baiters. I don't care about the media. I don't care if his department would have protected their own again. That is all irrelevant. I care that a civilian in Wilson's boots would have gone to trial, because we are held at a lower class.

As to your assumptions of my personal and professional experience with cops, keep digging your hole. The deeper you go, the easier it is for me to ignore that garbage that your changing things.

I would suggest you shlt in one hand and assume in the other...but I think your hands are too full to begin with.

What does him being cleared by his own department, have anything to do with my post. I'll paste it again:

I don't care about the race baiters. I don't care about the media. I don't care if his department would have protected their own again. That is all irrelevant. I care that a civilian in Wilson's boots would have gone to trial, because we are held at a lower class.

As to your assumptions of my personal and professional experience with cops, keep digging your hole. The deeper you go, the easier it is for me to ignore that garbage that your changing things.

I would suggest you shlt in one hand and assume in the other...but I think your hands are too full to begin with.

You can say you don't care about all those things till you're blue in the face, but it does not change their influence on this case one bit. And a civilian wouldn't have been in Darren Wilson's position to begin with, so that argument is 110% irrelevant to this discussion.

The world would have been a much better place, and no one outside of their community would have ever even heard of this case has the story owner shot that POS dead when he tried to rob his store. Had that civilian had've done what Wilson did, he wouldn't have even needed to hire a lawyer because he would have been cleared so fast it would make your head spin.

All it boils down to is Michael Brown was a POS thug, would-be cop killer had Darren Wilson not revoked his birth certificate as he was well in his rights to do. Case closed.

Hate cops all you want, but thugs like that deserve every bullet they get from a cop or civilian or whoever.

When I first came to this forum, I immediately saw a few people who's comments were silly, stupid, argumentative, and generally idiotic.. after a few weeks I felt as though it was a waste of my time to entertain anything these few people had to offer... so I put them on ignore.,... Firefighterchen being one of them... the only time I get to see what he has to say is when someone quotes him, and comes back with the same thoughts that I had about him, many suggesting he is a waste of bandwidth .,.,,. While he has every right say what he wants, to show who his is and the caliber of his thought process, we ( I ) do not have to waste my time to read it... I always laugh at anything Firefighterchen has to say..when someone quotes him. it only corroborates why I have him on ignore in the first place.. he is not worth a second of my time or respect.. His quotes are only comedy relive knowing that anyone can own a computer, in his case.. he's just limited entertainment.

Let's also not kid ourselves about who Michael Brown is. Why aren't the media outlets showing these photos? Guns and gang signs. The bottom photo is a "bloods" gang sign. THIS is who Michael Brown was. And apparently, Dorian is no better. If you look at the photos on Brown's facebook page it's gangs, gangs and more gangs. Look at th caption in the FB photo below. It says "stands my grounds." Exactly what he tried to do.
Facebook - "Big'Mike JR Brown"

Guy was a POS and why hard working business owners had to loose their businesses because a gang hoodlum tried to kill a police officer doing what we pay him to do, serve and protect, is beyond me. The parents of this gang banger must be so very proud.

When I first heard about the shooting of the "gentle giant" the MSM was reporting that a "white" cop had shot an unarmed young black teen who had his hands up. That was all I needed to just tune out the reporting because the story that was being put out just did not sound or smell right. While I do not trust all LEO's I also do not hate them. I felt from the start that no cop would shoot someone with their hands up or stand over them and shoot them while someone was on the ground.
Exactly, and the fact that there were obviously witnesses all around. The most evil racist cop in America would not so obviously incriminate himself. From its inception the story had an air of unreality about it.
Everyone should take a lesson from this and many other stories that the lib MSM has run with in the past. Some reporter gets someone who lies and it fits their agenda and they run with the story WITHOUT checking or waiting for more facts! Then when their version starts to fall apart they double down on their version. As with the Brown story the MSM successfully muddied the waters so much that nobody knows what to believe. Which IMHO is the overall plan of the libs, Sharton and the MSM!
When facts like blood in the cop car, residue showing close range shooting on the hand, or an autopsy that shows he was not shot in the back come out, divert, obfuscate, carry on.
I for one applaud the Grand Jury for not being swayed by the fact that there would be riots if they did not indict! But then that is one reason for the riots, to sway and scare people for the next time!
That is my point, I have no problem that the grand jury came out with "no bill" when it wouldn't have been anything other than a justified shoot with no fanfare if the victim had been a white criminal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back