Mayor Says No to Police Chases of Any Kind

The woman is a lunatic. The Chief said they can catch the criminals later. How? All they have to do is start running again and the city police have to let them go.

I heard this on the radio yesterday morning - freakin moron - I love SC, but we have some stupid people down here :)

She's a pro-criminal/anti-citizen elected official.

Such a broad restriction only hurts the PD and jeopardizes the welfare of the people in her town. Criminals love idiots like this mayor, and I would not be remotely surprised if she has some criminals in her cabinet (or closet) herself - providing ample motivation for such an insane policy. But in watching the video interview, it seemed a bit like she really doesn't have a flippin' clue about what her restriction actually entails. Then, her patronizing response to the reporter asking a legitimate question confirms her lack of understanding and any kind of professional bearing. She's a fool.

I'd be curious to watch the crime-rates in her town for the next few months, as scumbags discover how EASY it is to literally 'get away with' whatever they want - just by fleeing. And her "that won't happen in Wellford" comment is dangerous. Criminals watch stolen TVs. Any criminal with half a working brain will know Wellford is where to go hunting when the PD has been castrated.

Sucks to be a Wellford citizen I guess.

I think what she is trying to say is "Instead of exerting so much effort chasing someone, Just shoot 'em." :sarcastic:

Wow. :fie:

Is it bad that I would still vote for her for president if it meant O'bummer had to step down? :no:

Thankfully today she rescinded the order. She will now allow the officers to "run, tumble or climb trees". What's bad is her next step will be for a state office. Mayor today, State House tomorrow. We have out share too. Right up the road too!

Here's a video of the crackpot Mayor Sallie Peake talking about rescinding the order. She's a total squirrel. Kind of makes you wonder about her electorate:

Link Removed

This woman is a first class b!tch. Well, they voted her in, they must want to be treated this way.
4.gif

If it's determined she hasn't paid taxes since Carter was in office, I'm sure bHo has a czar position somewhere he could create for this political starlette. :to_pick_ones_nose:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back