Mass is the biggest bunch of left wing Loosers!!!

Well AZ is looking pretty good or you can come to Texas. You would be welcome here. We really don't mind Yankees as long as they are conservative.:biggrin:

And don't tell Southerners "How we did it back home." :no: :biggrin: :sarcastic:

Awwww... I feel the love already... Ya'll... Yea that works for me...

Peace...

My brother lived in Denver for many years. Ever sense I was about 7years old. His wife was born and raised there. We used to kid each other all the time. I told her I would teach her to say Ya'll. She said "I will never say ya'll". I told her that is ok I will never say yuz guys. Course I doubt they actually said it anyway. CO is probably a little far west for that. :biggrin:

My brother lived in Denver for many years. Ever sense I was about 7years old. His wife was born and raised there. We used to kid each other all the time. I told her I would teach her to say Ya'll. She said "I will never say ya'll". I told her that is ok I will never say yuz guys. Course I doubt they actually said it anyway. CO is probably a little far west for that. :biggrin:

I know my Ya'lls:biggrin:

Ya'll = Singular Example: Ya'll here for dinner? The waitress addressing just me at the restaurant..

All Ya'll = Plural Example: All Ya'll here for dinner? Same waitress addressing the Xerox technician and me at the same place.

Ya'llz = Singular possessive Example: That Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing just one person..

All Ya'llz = Plural possessive Example: That All Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing a group of people...

Peace...

I know my Ya'lls:biggrin:

Ya'll = Singular Example: Ya'll here for dinner? The waitress addressing just me at the restaurant..

All Ya'll = Plural Example: All Ya'll here for dinner? Same waitress addressing the Xerox technician and me at the same place.

Ya'llz = Singular possessive Example: That Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing just one person..

All Ya'llz = Plural possessive Example: That All Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing a group of people...

Peace...

I think you got it down.:sarcastic:

Another one you need to learn. Fixin to. It replaces about to. As "I am fixin to call it quits for the night ya'll".

Boston Vs. Massachusetts

As a lifelong resident of Western MA, I would like to tell you a little bit about the demographics of our state.

If you look at voter maps, you will find that we are really two states philosophically. Outside of what we call the "Rt. 128" belt, which is a curved highway semicircle banding boston, you will find a very conservative state.

The problem is, however, the "Limosuine Liberals" live within 128 and have the advantage of numbers and population density. We call them "Moonbats" around here.

I live in a small town in Western MA, at the edge of the Berkshires. We routinely vote republican en masse, to no avail sadly.

I understand how we are seen by the country as being all "Moonbats", but in reality we are not. (See Scott Brown). Even our own state legislature refuses to admit that there is a state that exists west of Worcester. This includes our current, and many past governors. They legislate as if Boston were the only constituency that matters.

Hopefully, the "Scott Brown Awakening" will carry over to November, and the local pols will see a shift.

I am not holding my breath. I used to joke that I was only one of three who voted against Kennedy (or Kerry)

I find it odd that for such a moonbat, blueblood state, we have Smith & Wesson, Kahr Arms, and Savage arms within 30 minutes of my home. Please buy their products.

And Please, Please, do not lump us all in with the nutjobs to my east (although I understand why that perception exists)

Thank You

Now now, not all of us in the 128 Belt are "Moon Bats". I def should live in your part of the state because I am one of you. I constantly battle people over here for telliing me "you shouldn't own a gun blah blah blah". Trust me....this state is opening its eyes. It really is 2 different states. I happen to live in the part that doesn't seem to have the friendliest people...we call them "massholes".

As a lifelong resident of Western MA, I would like to tell you a little bit about the demographics of our state.

If you look at voter maps, you will find that we are really two states philosophically. Outside of what we call the "Rt. 128" belt, which is a curved highway semicircle banding boston, you will find a very conservative state.

The problem is, however, the "Limosuine Liberals" live within 128 and have the advantage of numbers and population density. We call them "Moonbats" around here.

I live in a small town in Western MA, at the edge of the Berkshires. We routinely vote republican en masse, to no avail sadly.

I understand how we are seen by the country as being all "Moonbats", but in reality we are not. (See Scott Brown). Even our own state legislature refuses to admit that there is a state that exists west of Worcester. This includes our current, and many past governors. They legislate as if Boston were the only constituency that matters.

Hopefully, the "Scott Brown Awakening" will carry over to November, and the local pols will see a shift.

I am not holding my breath. I used to joke that I was only one of three who voted against Kennedy (or Kerry)

I find it odd that for such a moonbat, blueblood state, we have Smith & Wesson, Kahr Arms, and Savage arms within 30 minutes of my home. Please buy their products.

And Please, Please, do not lump us all in with the nutjobs to my east (although I understand why that perception exists)

Thank You

Sure we do. On my work forums, I say "Youz guys" all the time, just to piss off the guys who say "Yall." and "All yall." and yes I know the difference. :sarcastic:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back