Man kills kids for trespassing?

Your eloquence amazes me...
Implying my opinion as to what he did during those 24 hours with my statement? Yeah, I suppose so. And I'm sure a jury of his peers will come to the same conclusion.

The sad part of the story is that two people have been killed. Truly the sad part. The rest of the story is just that, as Paul Harvey would say. Until the facts become evident and told to all any ones comment is strictly conjecture and what ifs. As for the race card per Glockout's posting. If the man was caucasian and the one child was Alaskan Aleut with one leg and one blue eye with the girl being of south American influence with lineage to Kenya. Would this still be a justifiable shoot?

ALL I know is what I'd do. (As a caucasian, second generation Hungarian with British lineage) Ya break into to my house whether daylight or night. Ya probably gonna get shot. I have NO IDEA your intent or whether you're armed. I shoot to stop the threat, 2 round burst dead center mass. "Homey don't play" . I don't have time or training to determine if you're a mortal threat or if you're just stealing from me. YOU broke into my house you're a threat. SIMPLE as that.

Here's an update:
Link Removed

According to the complaint, Smith said he was in the basement of his Little Falls home when he heard a window breaking upstairs, followed by footsteps that eventually approached the basement stairwell. Supposedly fearful after several previous break-ins, Smith said he fired when Schaeffel came into view from the waist down.
After the teen fell down the stairs, Smith said he shot him in the face as he lay on the floor.
"I want him dead," the complaint quoted Smith telling an investigator.
Smith said he dragged Schaeffel's body into his basement workshop before sitting back down on his chair. He said he shot Kifer a few minutes later as soon as her hips appeared as she came down the stairs.
Smith said Kifer laughed at him when his Mini 14 rifle jammed while he tried to shoot her again. He then allegedly shot Kifer in the chest several times with a .22-caliber revolver, and dragged her next to Schaeffel, allegedly firing yet another shot under chin when she was still gasping for air.

Apparently the attorney his neighbor recommended isn't a very good one.

Looks like the Oklahoma pharmacist is getting a cellmate.....

Wow. What a nut case. He actually told the police all of that? Game over. NEVER EVER EVER EVER talk to the police. NEVER. Even if your innocent.

No matter how this one plays out, this cannot be justified. The bodies of two teens, a 17 year old boy and 18 year old girl were found dead in his basement. He reported the shootings almost 24 hours after the fact.

Man admits fatally shooting 2 teens in Little Falls home - KMSP-TV

I think the kids were lost and they saw his house and came out of the woods and he murdered them.
OK, I HAVE to ask. What in HELL is the difference if these kids were white or black. THEY'RE DEAD, for crying out loud! What is it with all of the racial crap????? Rant over.

OK, I HAVE to ask. What in HELL is the difference if these kids were white or black. THEY'RE DEAD, for crying out loud! What is it with all of the racial crap????? Rant over.
I already apologized for that. So in case anyone misses it.....I'm sorry I said that. I was just trying to bring up another side issue which I shouldn't have.

Here's an update:
Link Removed

And deservedly so, IF this additional information is correct.:unsure:

It's 24 hours he had to move the bodies inside if shot out. It's 24 hours to clean any blood from the original location of the shooting. It's 24 hours to think up a story to tell the police. A lot can be done in 24 hours to completely change the story that a scene of violence tells. Or it was just 24 hours for him to consider weather to call the police or bury them in the back yard. Either way, he's going to have quite a few questions to answer. I bet he'll be thanking himself for waiting that 24 hours so be could go over every one of those questions in his mind!
Do you always ping-pong from one side of the issue to the other? You're 2 for 2 from what I can see...

Here's an update:
Link Removed

NOBODY acts/reacts the way he claims the girl did. This guy is beyond crazy, along with everything else. Forensics should be able to blow his story into tiny pieces. He should only be keeping worms company.

Latest update says the girl laughed after being shot several times???? Holes are getting bigger in his story, but again, we still don't know all the facts. But what is known is pointing to his never returning to society if found guilty.

sounds fishy to me esp since he waited a day...... i think he perhaps lured the kids in his basement and shot them and then made up a story to try and cover his own criminal intentions .........but i could be wrong

Here's an update:
Link Removed

The part he thought was laughing was probably her crying frantically. He's obviously mixing in a grain of truth to his story. Yeah, he gut shot her. That's the grain of truth. I have yet to see the teenage girl who has enough guts to walk down stairs that her cousin was just killed on, much less remain in a house where someone was killed. It doesn't make sense. Teenage girls are all about self preservation.

What gets me is how calm this sick assbag is...I took life in another country, it bothers me every second. I will have to live with it until I die, and maybe longer than that. This guy has no feeling other than fear...fear of getting caught. He needs to be institutionalized so he isn't a danger to other inmates.

Article says he found them breaking into his home and the bodies were found in the basement. Again, I have to ask if you would feel the same or say "what are you doing here" if they were not white? I'm just playing devils advocate here.
Race baiter, would you care to ask us a third time? You're not playing devil's advocate TWICE!

I think the homeowner on this one will be found guilty. I know I don't have all the facts but watching that video and hearing how the bodies were in the basement and the 24 hour gap before police were notified certainly makes him look guilty of murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can almost say the same thing but like it was said it's too early to tell.

Race baiter, would you care to ask us a third time? You're not playing devil's advocate TWICE!

Yeah, and I think that we don't need this kind of thinking about white and black it's about wasn't right, so don't take it their.

Ww, he says he dragged her next to her cousin, put his .22mag revolver under her chin and fired "for good measure." What a piece of garbage...put me in a room with this guy.

MN castle doctrine is on his side however had he kept his damn mouth shut and not put the gun under their chins and assassinated them then bragged about it he might not be facing second degree murder. I also think we need to repeatedly send a strong message to those who want to enter our homes or businesses illegally.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back