Man kills kids for trespassing?

Police have video from surveillance cameras. Looking more and more like a guarunteed life sentence.

Link Removed

This whole ordeal smells of paranoia gone way to the dark side. As this all begins to play out I think we will find that this guy will have a history of "off the bubble" behavior. Unfortunately we will also find that neighbors will come out of the wood work tell stories about this guy that may well have pointed to something going wrong with him.

The information we have via the news feeds is limited, so I will hold judgement until the facts are in but from what is presented, there is so much that is unexplained.

What did the video show? What do the audio recording reveal of the last minutes of the youths life? Are his statements orchestrated to point towards a mental defense?

Something that wasn't answered by the news articles is, does he have a phone in his house or a cell phone? Why did he go to his neighbor to get the phone call to the police made? Why were the youth in his area? Are the youth from his area or visiting?

Way too many questions to draw any conclusions from.

Now don't think I am a lefty Obamanazi for saying this but, would anyone be questioning this man (aside from the 24 hours he waited to report it) if the two bodies were black kids? People would assume they were there to rob the place. Open and shut case. But because it is a couple of good looking white kids, this man, defending his property (legally-not saying he was justified) is going to get charged with 2nd degree murder? Take away the 24 hour wait, and you have justifiable homicide where I'm from in the south. Leave the 24 hour wait, turn the white kids into black ones and you have justifiable homicide.

Nice use of the race card douche

Now don't think I am a lefty Obamanazi for saying this but, would anyone be questioning this man (aside from the 24 hours he waited to report it) if the two bodies were black kids? People would assume they were there to rob the place. Open and shut case. But because it is a couple of good looking white kids, this man, defending his property (legally-not saying he was justified) is going to get charged with 2nd degree murder? Take away the 24 hour wait, and you have justifiable homicide where I'm from in the south. Leave the 24 hour wait, turn the white kids into black ones and you have justifiable homicide.

I would hope that the 24 hour period would flag an issue regardless of the color of the skin. It is that kind of thinking that keeps racial tension running amuk in this country.

Your thoughts as displayed by your statement " I think the kids were lost and they saw his house and came out of the woods and he murdered them. " are just that, your thoughts. Speculation is not a good thing and we need to wait for the facts as determined by LE before passing judgement on this elderly gentleman. Even after the length of time since the Sandy Hooks shootings we still do not have the facts and the speculation on them has only added to the confusion and misinformation that has and is still coming out regarding the shootings. I'm sure we all have our own thoughts on this but I choose to wait till the investigation is completed and then reported to the masses.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back