Lost

glock21

I need to know if I can introduce myself here. Just signed on about an hour ago, and have been reading the
posts here. I apologize if I am in the wrong area for an introduction.
My wife and I are both holders of a CCW in Michigan. Although we have a Democrate as govenor, we
have what we consider the best protection of 2nd amendments laws in the country.
Hi, to all members and I will say that you have a great site.

Last edited:
I need to know if I can introduce myself here. Just signed on about an hour ago, and have been reading the
posts here. I apologize if I am in the wrong area for an introduction.
My wife and I are both holders of a CCW in Michigan. Although we have a Democrate as govenor, we
have what we consider the best protection of 2nd amendments laws in the country.
Hi, to all members and I will say that you have a great site.

Hi and welcome to the site... here is a link for the "welcome" thread;

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/6081-new-member-welcome-thread-2-a.html

Michigan Huh... Are you a UP~er or a Troll?

That Democratic Governor won't be around long, Term Limits. Thank God. Michigan Gun laws are, ok ... There is certainly room for Improvement, yet I am grateful for what we have.

Welcome to the site, You'll like it.

hello and welcome from another fellow michigander.
in my opinion we need to get rid of the gun free zones here. not being able to legally carry in some places is just a welcome sign for bad guys who want to do some damage and know well that no one there will be armed.

Welcome from down south...Sweet Tea Anyone?

Damn, I miss the sun-brewed tea my aunt used to make...

Anyway, to Glock21, welcome to the site from another CPL holder. :)
Congrats on having a wife with one as well. I hope to hear more about your tales and trials on here.

MA Says Hello. Welcome to the best site for good information, good laughs, and great "what if" questions. Right JJ..??

MA Says Hello. Welcome to the best site for good information, good laughs, and great "what if" questions. Right JJ..??

Yeah...and you gotta be prepared to have your head handed to you every now and then, too! Can't be too "thin-skinned" on this site.

Nah...just kidding...it's a great site full of good (and knowledgeable) folks. Some of us just like to stir the pot a little every once in awhile and watch what bubbles up!

what bubbles up...

Yeah...and you gotta be prepared to have your head handed to you every now and then, too! Can't be too "thin-skinned" on this site.

Nah...just kidding...it's a great site full of good (and knowledgeable) folks. Some of us just like to stir the pot a little every once in awhile and watch what bubbles up!

poooooop

Welcome! What took you so long?
Good people and entertaining. and who knows, you may even learn something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back