Issues With Members

Thanks Luke ......

Thanks for the heads-up, everyone.....looks like my profile got "Liquid Geed" too. I never had any dealings with the guy. Oh well.......dirtbags everywhere.

FYI, everyone reading this:

Check your own profiles out, in case you got "Geed". You can NOTIFY a moderator about an inappropriate post, as well as deleting the offense. Just go to the top of the page and click on your profile.

FYI, everyone reading this:

Check your own profiles out, in case you got "Geed". You can NOTIFY a moderator about an inappropriate post, as well as deleting the offense. Just go to the top of the page and click on your profile.

I left mine up. If the offender comes back, he's welcome to post again. I'll then have a pattern of bad behavior which I can use to take legal action in bot civil and possibly criminal courts. If anyone wants details of my plan, PM me.

gf

I took mine down, as it was a little too inappropriate & quite a bit "racier" than the one left on yours.....I ain't worried about it, otherwise.

Sorry you had to be a victom of this too. I guess I come from a different time and place but I was tought to respect women and children. When I was younger men for the most part had more manners. I guess that was then and this is now.

Same here, kids these days just don't know how to show proper respect!

Thanks luke - I don't think I got attacked, but I do appreciate all you do for this site.:nhl_checking:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back