I secretly hope for a zombie apocalypse ....

I cannot believe how many sanctimonious tight wads there are on this blog. Can't have fun here!? Oh no! Must be straight laced, prim and propper ALL the time or else the gun grabber will use it against us.

While I believe that the anti-gun nuts will use whatever they can to discredit those of us that choose to not be a victim, I also believe that there is as much dange from within our ranks from those of use that don't know or cannot discern when someone is having a jest.

To all of the tight butts in here.... lighten up before your heads explode from all the pressure you put on yourselves! When we're out there, we are as serious as you can be about being armed. When we're in here, it's for fun and info. I've made the distinction. Have you?

Morons! And you carry guns!
Sorry about the "moron" comment. Forgot this was off-topic area. Also, forgot about the protesters in NYC. In fact, they're also in Dallas now. I believe that their exitence just may convince even me that there really are zombies out there! I sure hope they don't vote, but I'm afraid they may, as it appears that most of them are freeloaders.

tuts40:236340 said:
Anyone know if dogs can become 'undead' or are they capable of staying as they are even if bitten by a previously human zombie? Do zombies bite dogs? I'd like to know as I might train my Min-Pin to attack them!

My fiance and I were pondering this the other day... I would think they would go after anything living ... on the other hand in the movies they don't seem to.. I also wonder how they sense each other as the undead... walking dead might have it on the scent idea... either way we've come to the conclusion that as well as our Boxer can handle his own he'd probably end up as zombie lunch and who knows maybe ours..

This is a serious area where SOUND MINDED gun owners discuss important issues. Go show your permit and your gun to the authorities. Then tell them all about the zombies. We won't have to worry about you making a bad reputation for the rest of us CCW's.

This is posted in the "OFF TOPIC" section.... Link Removed

Thanks to the few of you for realizing this is in the "OFF TOPIC" section ... That an imagination is not dangerous... And a few people need to pull the proverbial stick out their A$$... this thread was meant to be fun not a bashing grounds...

What? Nobody here thinks a dog can become 'un-dead'? So tell, me, would a zombie bite a dog and if so, will the dog remain as is or become un-dead also? If they can become 'zomdogs' then might they roam in packs foraging for human flesh? I'm not trying to be silly here, I am starting to get worried.

I've seen resident evil movies more times than I can count and those dober-zombies still creep me out... undead animals would definitely fall under the we're f#%ked category .... I guess it would depend on what type of zombie, voodoo,virus, necromancy etc... to say if it would transfer...

What? Nobody here thinks a dog can become 'un-dead'? So tell, me, would a zombie bite a dog and if so, will the dog remain as is or become un-dead also? If they can become 'zomdogs' then might they roam in packs foraging for human flesh? I'm not trying to be silly here, I am starting to get worried.

That depends on the particular book or movie you are looking at. Mostly Zombies only care for Humans. If cross species transfer was possible it would be even worse SHTF. The Resident Evil movies were completely inconsisent on that question.

Heathens! ;-)

Note: I understand that this is a light-hearted topic and I am not offended. While this comment is kind of serious, I am not seriously offended.

Sorry but my theological training just can’t take it anymore. The Apocalypse is not a time of destruction or war. The Greek word ποκάλυψις means revelation or unveiling. The Biblical book of Revelation, is also called the Apocalypse of John. This prophecy does contain predictions of the end of the age (not the end of the world) but it also contains many other prophecies as well.

Armageddon is the name of the actual battle at the end of the age.

I know if you look up Apocalypse in an English dictionary it will call it the end of the world or something like that, but apocalypse is a theological word the has been distorted in common English usage.

I can't answer that... that's "off topic" of the "off topic" discussion ;-) Has anyone been to a zombie run? They host em out here twice a year and heard they're alot of fun... if you don't know what they are its a zombie themed rifle course...

Tuts-

both the I am legend documentary and the resident evil encyclopedia of zombies have zombie dogs...

In the documentary it would seem the virus just spread to the animals, either by the respiratory system, or direct contract (bitten or eating infected flesh when food runs low), since there is no evil zombie leader.

While the encyclopedia would be some form of dog zombie strain created by super zombie humans.

In either case, dogs (and birds) are susceptible. So take care of that min pin.

SARCASM for those who might get confused

Tuts-

The most recent study on zombies, known as The Walking Dead protocol, has confirmed zombies do in fact eat dogs when they have no more human flesh available.

SARCASM for those that would get confused

I can't answer that... that's "off topic" of the "off topic" discussion ;-) Has anyone been to a zombie run? They host em out here twice a year and heard they're alot of fun... if you don't know what they are its a zombie themed rifle course...

Get dressed up as zombies and go jogging? Im in!

Rich M:236892 said:

Get dressed up as zombies and go jogging? Im in!

Dodging paranoid head shots doesn't seem like fun to me!

Tuts-

The most recent study on zombies, known as The Walking Dead protocol, has confirmed zombies do in fact eat dogs when they have no more human flesh available.

SARCASM for those that would get confused

I'll teach Tilly (min-pin) to hide & shoot then. She's 10 lbs, better get a min-gun for the min-pin... Oh, crap, she doesn't have thumbs!

Dodging paranoid head shots doesn't seem like fun to me!

From what I hear its pretty well organized and like 600+ people ... throw on your "zombie gear" pay 5 bucks per run and go through the multiple courses they have full of all kinds of zombie targets... they also just hosted a zombie pub crawl in Minneapolis which was a huge turn out...

Rich you do the shooting lol

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back