I secretly hope for a zombie apocalypse ....

fourmula766

I secretly dream of a zombie apocalypse ....

No this did not spawn from the new Hornaday ammo... I just think its fun to daydream and ponder the possibilities and every time I come to the conclusion that as horrible as it would be that societies, government and earth as a whole would eventually benefit from it in a way.... hell those that are prepared would have a blast.... not that I ever want any harm to befall anyone ... but I decided to change the name of my "s#@t hits the fan gear" to my "zombie gear" it just sounds cooler lol

So, tell me about how that makes you feel. Describe your relationship with your mother. Do you ever want to harm small animals? Tell me about any dreams you have that make you happy or that make you scared. What do your rice crispies say to you?

hehe, couldn't resist, yo. Everyone knows zombies aren't real. ...Right?

tuts40:236080 said:
hehe, couldn't resist, yo. Everyone knows zombies aren't real. ...Right?

ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!! Lol

Zombies not being real doesn't stop people I know from preparing like they could happen. If it is brain eating zombies or rampaging liberals trying to find food after an earthquake the preparations are the same.

In reality I have put a lot of thought in what I would do if the SHTF. My wife and I have talked about everything from food storage to weapons to how to pick the kids up from school if the roads are blocked or get home from work. There is a major fault line that runs through here and preparations for what will eventually happen are more entertaining if you their zombies into the mix.

Dude Stfu I dream about this all the time. Almost all gun toting crazy Americans do. Wanna know why? Because life is BORING! Next time you make fun of a Meth head remember this...at least he has a mission in life haha!

fool

If you hope for a zombie apocalypse you my good sir are a fool. I don't think you realize how bad that would be for humans. You MIGHT be able to defend yourself and survive but what about your family and loved ones? You can't protect them all. Bad news.
If that ever happened it would be extactly like the tv series walking dead in the early parts then later on picture the movie the road minus that total destruction but plus zombies....don't think you know what your wishing for

Ok lemme put it this way... in the many ways that things could "go down" would it not be practical to dream of it in a zombie apocalypse ? Its about the worst case scenario i can think of... No I would never want to see my loved ones or neighbors harmed this is why i do prepare for when SHTF and I do say when.. I also believe our world cannot keep going at the rate it is .... population, war,etc... maybe not in my lifetime but it will and you can be sure that I will be handing down my "zombie gear" :) to my children the way my father did and so on... I doubt zombies will ever appear but TV gives us a cool way of putting a twist and imagination on the what why how of WHEN SHTF

And maybe the "have a blast" part was a bit much... yes it would suck but Im fairly confident that unless they came in my sleep Id be more than ready :)

Ive been installing turrets on the second floor this summer and an armored screen door. Im hoping the get the concrete reinforcement pannels installed in the garage before spring. We cracked one of the beams under the ammo safe and had to shore that up proper. Should have 2 more pallets of ammo showing up any day now. Its not the zombies I worry about... its the lemurs.

<off topic> To make prepping fun my wife and I prep as if for zombies. Food and water, alt power, survival skills (she just knit her first scarf!), and bug out kits. If you prep for the worst your well set for the minor stuff.

Guns and ammo is a little harder as we are both college students on low budgets. Can't always afford a box of ammo with our mass cans purchase at the local Aldis store.

One thing we have been doing that works well is each trip at the store we each pick 1 long term storage item for the reserve supply. Im a big fan of the evaporated milk in a can, mostly because she tends to grab coffee. Nothing like watching the sun rise over a decimated city with a hot cup of Columbian roast. </off topic>

zombies

This is a serious area where SOUND MINDED gun owners discuss important issues. Go show your permit and your gun to the authorities. Then tell them all about the zombies. We won't have to worry about you making a bad reputation for the rest of us CCW's.

I never realized having an imagination and lookin at things from multiple angles and scenarios preparing for the worst while making it a lil fun was reason for anyone to feel threatened... Its easier to get people involved in throwing a lil "night of the living dead" into the picture ... like I've said I do this because I care.. my friends and loved ones know this and thats why they will come to me if SHTF in my lifetime ...

I thought you had to fill the zombie's mouth with salt and sew it shut? Better have plenty of salt and sewing thread. Wouldn't hurt to have a cross bow with plenty of wooden arrows just in case the vampires get out of control.

To the OP ... I think you would change your tune first time you have an infected tooth and your dentist has joined the ranks of the not so dead after all. Or when there's no more hot water to take a shower.

OK to CLARIFY the title was more than attention getter than anything... I do not hope for this... I just run simulations through my mind... Yes I know its fantasy I don't believe in vampires werewolfs zombies etc... but then again aren't you supposed to prepare and expect the unexpected...

I took it all as intended, in fun and jest. If I could "wish" something would happen, Ed McMann and **** Clark will be knocking on my door tomorrow morning with a big check :) Zombies?

Anyone know if dogs can become 'undead' or are they capable of staying as they are even if bitten by a previously human zombie? Do zombies bite dogs? I'd like to know as I might train my Min-Pin to attack them!

This is a serious area where SOUND MINDED gun owners discuss important issues. Go show your permit and your gun to the authorities. Then tell them all about the zombies. We won't have to worry about you making a bad reputation for the rest of us CCW's.

Oh for Geez sake! Lighten up and pull your panties out of your butt! This was posted in off topic and that's what it is. Stop being a tight jaw mutton chop! Lighten up and have some fun. You ain't gonna sit there and tell anyone you haven't thought of the Zombies or Allien invasion.

Of course there are Zombies! Just lookat that's going on in NYC and around the Nation. Them Zombies are disquiseing themselve as protesters to get us to drop our guard! Evil Zombies!

If you hope for a zombie apocalypse you my good sir are a fool. I don't think you realize how bad that would be for humans. You MIGHT be able to defend yourself and survive but what about your family and loved ones? You can't protect them all. Bad news.
If that ever happened it would be extactly like the tv series walking dead in the early parts then later on picture the movie the road minus that total destruction but plus zombies....don't think you know what your wishing for

And you sir are a tight wad. Zombies surround us at this very minute. The masquerade as libtards, democraps, gun grabbers and left wing liberals. I think it is high time you pull your head out of your, er.. the sand and come to grips with reality.

They walk among us now! Time for all good 2A defenders to stockpile ammo and go for that class III, now! Before it's too late! They're around the corner! I can hear them!! They occupy Wall Street as we speak! Prepare now!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back